Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,428 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate (1258 Views)

Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by naijagraduates: 1:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Don't only read share with all the unemployed graduates you know!!!!!!

After going through years of hardship, over almost a decade under the administration Goodluck Jonathan's and his PDP administration, we actually thought we could seek refuge in the administration Buhari under the APC platform since "change" has become a household word since the campaign started.

An avenue presented itself for the Naijagraduates crew to meet with the APC's Vice president and we took it upon ourselves to be at the interactive session.
The obviously outspoken gentleman, an orator and a SAN of the federal republic of Nigeria took his time to speak about some of their plans for the next four years like every normal politician would but obviously we couldn't even get the definition of the change they have been blabbing about.

To cut the long story short, the gathering which was supposed to be an interactive session turned out to be a one man show, after speaking for a while questions that have been collated before his arrival was passed to him. 35 different groups were in attendance including NASME,NAUG,CORPS,CAN and so many associations and groups but he answered less than ten of the entire questions(each groups sent 3 questions each).

After skipping our major questions he was only able to answer one.
we asked that since the APC administration promised providing 720,000 job, what type of jobs are you providing for unemployed graduates we asked and to our amazement he said "social security jobs(similar to YesO of oyo state and LASMA of Lagos) and vocational training."

Now tell me, is APC not equal to PDP
These guys have never suffered in their entire life so they don't really understand what poverty really means.
Osinbajo is married to Obafemi Awolowo's daughter which means this is still a round-table thing. The rich get married to the rich and get richer and the table keeps revolving around them.

Its left for you to decide who to vote for in the upcoming election.

The devil(PDP) or the devil(APC) choose one.

6 Likes

Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by mrking3(m): 1:38am On Feb 06, 2015
I choose the devil PDP!

3 Likes

Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by ehixking(m): 1:43am On Feb 06, 2015
Make this election of a thing come and go joor, make person even hear word

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by tit(f): 1:45am On Feb 06, 2015
How many did he employ in the 16 years he was in Lagos State government?

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by braine(m): 1:56am On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Oh yeah, coz he headed the civil service commission. Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by kilokeys(m): 1:58am On Feb 06, 2015
tit:

tell me... as a pastor sef.. lets find out how much he pays his driver

if he drives himself.. he would likely drive d country on his own.

lets get to know how much he pays his househelps/gateman

if he doesnt own any.. how would he help d unemployed or rescue our generation from d looming gate of Hell?

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by Opiosko: 2:16am On Feb 06, 2015
grin grin
Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by freshness2020: 2:19am On Feb 06, 2015
See Hypocrisy!
..the devil (PDP) I know is better than the demonic wizard (APc) I don't know!
..♈όϋ wan enter power come wan turn our Nigerian youths to irresponsible kai, yeso or lasma official ba?
The Highest form of job buhari will offer to us is to make us WAI officials, jobs Wey our old men take to retirement base while their sons are daughters are amassing our oil wealth!
God forbid evil things!
Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by jorlons(m): 5:16am On Feb 06, 2015
This is a very stewpid post Op no offense. What do you mean?? Have you guys shifted from Buhari to Osibanjo. You better go read up on the man before you start spewing thrash.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by donsmall94(m): 5:21am On Feb 06, 2015
All I know is I'm voting
A P C
Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by kenp1(m): 5:24am On Feb 06, 2015
OP call me on 08110702463 there,s something I want us to discus
Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by Johnsonpac(m): 6:30am On Feb 06, 2015
All we need in this country is change,good leadership, good governance and accountability.
As for me I'm not against any of the presidential aspirants, what matters most is for them to deliver.
Sequel to the above question been thrown to the APC vice presidential aspirant, anyway if I may reason this way, I think he's nervous that's why he can't give straight answers

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by ehixking(m): 6:34am On Feb 06, 2015
donsmall94:
All I know is I'm voting
A P C

I laugh oyinbo laugh for you- meaning all your pikin them go dey them go dey do gateman for them osinbajo pekin...oya go vote
Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by Acidosis(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2015
smiley

Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2015
I see! For what reason if i may ask? What has a loser got to do with that? Maybe the private sector then. Auditioning for TIFnubu.... Afterall he's Tinubu's Biitch
Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by Brightology2(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2015
Mk we hear word
Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2015
My friend, shut up and go and find something to do with ur life and stop asking people to wait on government t. You mean for 6 yes wey Jonathan used, u dey expect him to provide job for u? What did u use those yrs to do?
Write applications abi?

U no dey shame?
No personal empowerment. And now, u don dey look for APC to promise u job before you vote?
Bros, go die if u no get sense abeg...
Re: Unemployed Graduates Meeting With Osinbajo The APC Vice-presidential Candidate by ehixking(m): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
My friend, shut up and go and find something to do with ur life and stop asking people to wait on government t. You mean for 6 yes wey Jonathan used, u dey expect him to provide job for u? What did u use those yrs to do?
Write applications abi?

U no dey shame?
No personal empowerment. And now, u don dey look for APC to promise u job before you vote?
Bros, go die if u no get sense abeg...

Foolish human-being hold up for while and reason fine, some people just graduated and so many are settling for odd/casual jobs as masters degree holders.....now I want you to swear with your life if its all the members of your household that are gainfully employed...
And let's educate u a little goverment must provide jobs read the chapter two of your constitution.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Full Text Of Letter From Alhaji Shehu Shagari To Buhari / FG To Sell Nigeria Communications Satellite– BPE / FG Lied: Annual Budget Is N20 Trillion, Not N4.3 Trillion – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.