Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd (60572 Views)

Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) / President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by Ebal: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
VIDEO:Brave Little Boy Penetrate into Crowd To Shake Hands with Acting Pres. Osinbajo in Benin City

Brave little boy penetrate into crowd to shake hands with acting Nigeria president
Yemi Osinbajo in Benin City, Edo State during presidential visit

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/03/videobrave-little-boy-penetrate-into.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no4pQf97bpw&feature=youtu.be[/url]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
He sure knows what he want

164 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by midehi2(f): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
lol
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by holysainbj(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
We should praise him, Yea? kiss
Where were the DSS, SSS, MOPOL, EFCC, Army, what have you....that are meant to be protecting the President? Oh yea ,one of them was busy snapping their incompetencies and showcasing to the world

If a boy on singlet can penetrate, then......

The boy is gon be a tough lad

44 Likes

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by Ebuka478(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
cheesy sharp guy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by Teewhy2: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is what leaders should be all about, accessibility he gave him a hand shake and not asking the security guys to take him away. Some of our leaders will only entertain this during election campaigns period and after election they build a fence round themselves.
This boy will go places, it has shown that this boy can achieve what ever he plan to achieve not looking at the huge challenges that can prevent him.

Care to know more about the nutrition values of ofada rice, click below

https://www.nairaland.com/3579520/ofada-rice-facts-need-know

For you all still expecting PMB back soon, baba don finally open shop for U.K. because of recession , baba also need forex

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by Geestunnar(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
This man oozes leadership.
I doff my hat for you sir!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by ShitHead(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
When I saw "penetrate", I thought he used his dicck. I now understand.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by ayusco85(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
I trust Benin boys. Fear no dey dem body..

Area..... *in I go die's voice"

Click like if u rep Benin city

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by Olukologia(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Smart boy. Just like that one that sneaked into the plane.

7 Likes

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by helphelp: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Keep the photo..

You go need am collect raba in the future...

Just kidding....but you know all those our grandpa gist dem... I was invited to meet the queen when she came to Nigeria, ehnnn you bring that picture for me... (that kind scenario)

Don't mind me... Joblessness ni

8 Likes

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by sod09(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by shugacaneman: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
That's a goal getter while slay queens be pushing out their ass to take pics for social media. We will see who gets result in the next 20yrs.

6 Likes

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by eminikansoso(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin grin
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
My father in faith called that violent faith,it bypass protocols.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
And where are his security men for this to happen? We don't want stories dat touch oo. Safety first!

1 Like

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by creepsyme(f): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Trust benin guys! go getters!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by Endtimesmith(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
He wants to join APC.
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Na him mama push am, that one am very sure of

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by TPAND(f): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is what we call President of the People, For the People and Also one of the People.

Osinbajo is so presidential, if it were the one in London, heads for don roll. His security team for don receive verbal query for allowing a boy break inside the crowd.

And some people will be praying for that one to come back. GOD FORBID!!! Tufiakpa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by AntiWailer: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Be careful.
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by jonaifame22(m): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Let the little children come unto me for theirs is the kingdom of God says the good book!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by yteds: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:
My father in faith called that violent faith,it bypass protocols.
No go try this as adult oooo, MOPOL and SOLDIERS go just use you shine

6 Likes

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by kenneth348: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
D boy look like he forgot what he was asked to say to Mr vp

1 Like

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by es144000: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
What if he was a suicide bomber?

1 Like

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by pavy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
OP could you please stop using the word "penetrate" thank you

3 Likes

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by PROPHETmichael: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice but someone Is getting sack for this big security lapse.
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by ayusco85(m): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
kjigga:
Boy penetrates Hmmm i was thinking Kemen style penetration

Are you on Heat?

Cucumber is thr to help is Bae is not close tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by eminikansoso(m): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
He got what hè want.
Very courageous

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) / Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.