Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? (4800 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 06, 2015
Every time I visit nairaland there is always a thread denigrating Nigerian girls/ladies. If it's not about how broke they are, it's about how much they love money or something else that's condescending and negative. Some people cannot talk about women from other countries without comparing them to Nigerian women and shedding our ladies in a bad light.
My question to these men/boys saying all these is this; don't you have mothers, sisters, aunts and female cousins? Are they not Nigerians? Why do you insult the womenfolk? It's not gentlemanly and shows Ill upbringing. please endeavour to stop such behaviour, it is becoming alarming on nairaland.
Let's learn to critise positively. There's a saying that goes "if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything"
I would love for my little girls to grow up and choose to marry Nigerian men! But I'm also hoping they're not ill mannered men who have no respect for ladies, because my darlings are as delicate as roses.

[[size=14pt]modified[/size]]
To Nigerian ladies out there, most of the reason men have given is that we're greedy and demanding. I think not, however, maintain your dignity by not asking a man who's not responsible for you for anything. You're only going to get yourself insulted. Work hard, get what you want for yourself or ask your family members. you will be better off for it knowing you don't owe any man anything.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by kilokeys(m): 1:40am On Feb 06, 2015
i am guilty

funny enough i see mum sis cousins and crushes in a different light

it has the do with her ( NIGERIA)
She dey frustrate pesin.. i guess if she becomes more tolerant with her inhabitants.. the likes of us would be d romantics we initially were.

listening to L.O.V.E by Nat king Cole (1965).. so so relaxing.. and i love u atm

when i start hustling in d heat of d afternoon.. i can yab for Africa

4 Likes

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 06, 2015
kilokeys:
i am guilty

funny enough i see mum sis cousins and crushes in a different light
lol, you see them as separated from women folk? please, do the needful. For the sake of our daughters
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by kilokeys(m): 1:46am On Feb 06, 2015
AdaNri1:
lol, you see them as separated from women folk? please, do the needful. For the sake of our daughters

isnt it funny how we want to date d hottest girls and yab dem if dey seem high maintenance.. and d same time scold our sisters if they date or fraternize with guys with zero account balances. grin

if the future was relatively secured and we see hard work pays, graduates get good jobs.. what d heck.

we would get along well.
the flowers, dates and romance would come alive

i met a chic recently.. and i kinda liked her until she asked me for a galaxy S4 when me, d wooer dey use almighty tecno H7..
what do u expect.? . ill fall out of love as quickly as i fell in..
then bitc.h abt how girls are too materialistic..

but wouldnt it be different if i could afford a trip to Seychelles and d babe just asked for a phone..?

with d speed of light.. ill do it and even more..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Afrok(m): 2:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Hehe... Criticism is allowed but generalizing is suicidal shocked. I have met girls with bad manners, that doesn't mean the next lady is gonna have the same behaviours or the ones am yet to meet even in my dreams are gonna be worst, so why judge others based on the person u've come across.

Seriously, I have my reasons why I don't judge people but my dear op, some ladies needs to restore dignity to womenfolk. Its alarming to see different guys from different locations who had met different girls from different areas complaining about almost the same thing.

Well, I hope the good ones will maintain their good lifestyle and others strive to change for good, and at the same time, the guys stop judging coz most times they (guys) are the architect of their bad experiences from women.
My mother, cousins, siblings, Aunty, girlfriend to be and wife to be wife are females, so I LOVE THEM GIRLS. Haters should go for castration cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by emperorchedda(m): 2:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Not the fault of the guys, you need to come close to 10 Nigerian girls then you'll find out how wayward 9 out of them are. No one loves girls that fake and pretend, naija girls are the definition of pretense

4 Likes

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 06, 2015
You dey mind them?
The funny thing is that they will rant and rant online while some chic is pressing their mumu button offline

No be today

3 Likes

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 06, 2015
Shebi I said it. That if they take all the gurls,ladiez and women from Nigeria,or other countries, the men,guys and boys will not survive one day.

I think they are just fascinated at these amazing heavenly beings (females)

2 Likes

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by golor(m): 3:26am On Feb 06, 2015
Op i admire ur courage for writing dis,bt i most say,ur level of ignorance is very well profound.d question u should hv ask urself is,how come different guys from different background and also from different location re complaining of, almost thesame,if not thesame thing?some of us, knows that,we still hv some good ones bt they re few.each time u see a generalization lyk all girls re so and so jst take it as FALLACY OF HASTY GENERALIZATION.truth is some of us, our aunt,sister nd mother display such character/attitude but pride won't let us say it.i must say ur manner is also ill/weak nd bad,tho am judging from d context of ur write up,dat means i may b wrong or right bt i will leave wit ur conscience to judge.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 06, 2015
I think the level of bashing is equivalent to the amount of fake, greedy, n morally degraded characters these girls exhibit. in places like the US where people are more liberal these things we say don't mean much to the girls n the guys have learnt not to even bother saying things like we c on NL. there is less pretence over there. if you know the xter of an average naija girl then the way she tries to form saint about it u become irritated. the fault is from the girls who make it look.like if guys know they fuxk regularly then it's a big deal. stop the hypocrisy n we'll follow suite.

4 Likes

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by kponkedenge(m): 4:03am On Feb 06, 2015
Yeeeparipa naija girls don vex o

In another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by dmcdad: 6:16am On Feb 06, 2015
chidyhels:
You dey mind them?
The funny thing is that they will rant and rant online while some chic is pressing their mumu button offline

No be today
I guess you post this from experience. Abi? How many guys mumu button you dey press?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by klark3: 7:11am On Feb 06, 2015
AdaNri1:
Every time I visit nairaland there is always a thread denigrating Nigerian girls/ladies. If it's not about how broke they are, it's about how much they love money or something else that's condescending and negative. Some people cannot talk about women from other countries without comparing them to Nigerian women and shedding our ladies in a bad light.
My question to these men/boys saying all these is this; don't you have mothers, sisters, aunts and female cousins? Are they not Nigerians? Why do you insult the womenfolk? It's not gentlemanly and shows Ill upbringing. please endeavour to stop such behaviour, it is becoming alarming on nairaland.
Let's learn to critise positively. There's a saying that goes "if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything"
I would love for my little girls to grow up and choose to marry Nigerian men! But I'm also hoping they're not ill mannered men who have no respect for ladies, because my darlings are as delicate as roses
Op I don't get this?

What is debasing abt writing or saying Nigeria girls are broke, or how much they love money or pointing out some of their negative trait? Are they not broke? Don't they love money? because we have sisters, gf,aunts... We shouldn't say d truth. Only d truth shall set us free,if u don't knw.

We knw our girls are broke & lovers of money,they are slippery. It's a well knw fact that larger percentage of ladies hinge on guys for financial support. It has been like that, so wht are u saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2015
AdaNri1:
I would love for my little girls to grow up and choose to marry Nigerian men! But I'm also hoping they're not ill mannered men who have no respect for ladies, because my darlings are as delicate as roses

well i agree with you
i dont insult here or anywhere else
some things changed me

but ladies too need to change
you need to see what those guys have been through even myself with ladies

only thing is that i didnt and dont let ladies action or inaction get to me but really

i just wonder what ladies want,think and see this days................................... THEY MAKE ME WONDER

BELIEVE ME I HAVE A LONG LIST OF PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

2 Likes

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2015
golor:
Op i admire ur courage for writing dis,bt i most say,ur level of ignorance is very well profound.d question u should hv ask urself is,how come different guys from different background and also from different location re complaining of, almost thesame,if not thesame thing?some of us, knows that,we still hv some good ones bt they re few.each time u see a generalization lyk all girls re so and so jst take it as FALLACY OF HASTY GENERALIZATION.truth is some of us, our aunt,sister nd mother display such character/attitude but pride won't let us say it.i must say ur manner is also ill/weak nd bad,tho am judging from d context of ur write up,dat means i may b wrong or right bt i will leave wit ur conscience to judge.
All the people I have heard criticising Nigerian ladies are Nigerian men. Yes I know some ladies do not respect themselves but there are ways to correct someone without resorting to such indignity.

1 Like

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by emperorchedda(m): 9:05am On Feb 06, 2015
Prixus:
I think the level of bashing is equivalent to the amount of fake, greedy, n morally degraded characters these girls exhibit. in places like the US where people are more liberal these things we say don't mean much to the girls n the guys have learnt not to even bother saying things like we c on NL. there is less pretence over there. if you know the xter of an average naija girl then the way she tries to form saint about it u become irritated. the fault is from the girls who make it look.like if guys know they fuxk regularly then it's a big deal. stop the hypocrisy n we'll follow suite.
true that!

1 Like

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2015
AdaNri1:
I would love for my little girls to grow up and choose to marry Nigerian men! But I'm also hoping they're not ill mannered men who have no respect for ladies, because my darlings are as delicate as roses.

To Nigerian ladies out there, most of the reason men have given is that we're greedy and demanding. I think not, however, maintain your dignity by not asking a man who's not responsible for you for anything. You're only going to get yourself insulted. Work hard, get what you want for yourself or ask your family members. you will be better off for it knowing you don't owe any man anything.

you know, that not only nigerian men are talking how disgusting they are? ask everywhere in the world- very little percentage will tell that they like nigerian women. ESPECIALLY for their personality

2 Likes

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by ChristyG(f): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2015
gofyourself:

you know, that not only nigerian men are talking how disgusting they are? ask everywhere in the world- very little percentage will tell that they like nigerian women. ESPECIALLY for their personality
i wonder why u got dat statistics from?which poll says dat.and what about dose who call nigerian men fraudsters and dat they marry for green cards?nigerian men also have a BAD reputation in d international community and d diaspora.u guys aint saints either,u just are bad as dose u condemn but ur ego will not allow u see it,stop deceiving urselfs,u are not all dat either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 06, 2015
ChristyG:
i wonder why u got dat statistics from?which poll says dat.and what about dose who call nigerian men fraudsters and dat they marry for green cards?nigerian men also have a BAD reputation in d international community and d diaspora.u guys aint saints either,u just are bad as dose u condemn but ur ego will not allow u see it,stop deceiving urselfs,u are not all dat either.

not a guy
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
If a man believes all women are b.itches or gold diggers he probably has bad taste in women and really sometimes the man himself is the problem and you know some of these guys never had a bad experience they've just spent too much time in the company of bitter men who have failed themselves they then run with what they hear and even if they've had a nasty experience they need to get over themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
AdaNri1:

i like the addition
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
chidyhels:
You dey mind them?

No be today

thats not true
most guys are aware of the mumu button stuff but for the lost
and some of US aint blabbing
we speak what we want, know and feel

shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
dovelike:
Shebi I said it. That if they take all the gurls,ladiez and women from Nigeria,or other countries, the men,guys and boys will not survive one day.

I think they are just fascinated at these amazing heavenly beings (females)

shocked shocked grin grin

are you sure ma
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
andromida:
If a man believes all women are b.itches or gold diggers he probably has bad taste in women and really sometimes the man himself is the problem and you know some of these guys never had a bad experience they've just spent too much time in the company of bitter men who have failed themselves they then run with what they hear and even if they've had a nasty experience they need to get over themselves.

no man does till he has met a lot of them
you may be cool and decent
but believe me even the decent ones have some of these trait that makes guys call them names
i have met people who i want to kneel and greet daily till i have a piece of their act
i have also met some id worship for life

all ladies aint bad
but i tell you the right ones are scarce

even from their speech youd know them
the them them that have made these issues linger

1 Like

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
signor11:

shocked shocked grin grin

are you sure ma
YES undecided
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
signor11:

no man does till he has met a lot of them
you may be cool and decent
but believe me even the decent ones have some of these trait that makes guys call them names
i have met people who i want to kneel and greet daily till i have a piece of their act
i have also met some id worship for life

all ladies aint bad
but i tell you the right ones are scarce

even from their speech youd know them
the them them that have made these issues linger

We are the common denominator in our relationships. Nobody can force themselves on me same way i can't force myself on anyone so if i find myself attracting and accepting same types over and over again i'll check myself. I know this is all on me i simply cannot afford to blame men for my predicament when i see flourishing relationships all around me.

There are always going to be different kinds of people you'll def come in contact with some bad fits you simply don't choose them and some times you make mistakes just learn from them.

1 Like

Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
dovelike:

YES undecided

i doubt it
a bit
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
signor11:

i doubt it
a bit
A bit,right? grin
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
dovelike:

A bit,right? grin

yes naa
wetin dey special for una side

a bit kwanu
no more no less a bit
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
andromida:

We are the common denominator in our relationships. Nobody can force themselves on me same way i can't force myself on anyone so if i find myself attracting and accepting same types over and over again i'll check myself. I know this is all on me i simply cannot afford to blame men for my predicament when i see flourishing relationships all around me.

There are always going to be different kinds of people you'll def come in contact with some bad fits you simply don't choose them and some times you make mistakes just learn from them.

We are the common denominator in our relationships.(not really it need not be a fraction)

Nobody can force themselves on me same way i can't force myself on anyone so if i find myself attracting and accepting same types over and over again i'll check myself. (thats true. once we come to terms with this we do better and value ourselves more...............we also move up faster and attract less opposites that'll make us sorry)

I know this is all on me i simply cannot afford to blame men for my predicament when i see flourishing relationships all around me. (each time we see ourselves we grow when we push it on others we stay stagnant and stink in time)

There are always going to be different kinds of people you'll def come in contact with some bad fits you simply don't choose themnothing good (comes out from bad sources there'll always be a price to pay)
we must rule our desires and stay of bad opposites else we would regret it (i have 2 cases at that........................wild goose chase that left a scar
)
and some times you make mistakes just learn from them (we dont have to experience to learn we can learn from the experience of others its a virtue thats common with guru's.......................standing on the shoulders of people who have gone ahead of us)
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
signor11:

yes naa
wetin dey special for una side

a bit kwanu
no more no less a bit
Wait until it happens.Then anywhere you see a lady you go dey respect am
Re: Why the Attack/Insult On Nigerian Girls/Ladies? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
signor11:

We are the common denominator in our relationships.(not really it need not be a fraction)

Nobody can force themselves on me same way i can't force myself on anyone so if i find myself attracting and accepting same types over and over again i'll check myself. (thats true. once we come to terms with this we do better and value ourselves more...............we also move up faster and attract less opposites that'll make us sorry)

I know this is all on me i simply cannot afford to blame men for my predicament when i see flourishing relationships all around me. (each time we see ourselves we grow when we push it on others we stay stagnant and stink in time)

There are always going to be different kinds of people you'll def come in contact with some bad fits you simply don't choose themnothing good (comes out from bad sources there'll always be a price to pay)
we must rule our desires and stay of bad opposites else we would regret it (i have 2 cases at that........................wild goose chase that left a scar
)
and some times you make mistakes just learn from them (we dont have to experience to learn we can learn from the experience of others its a virtue thats common with guru's.......................standing on the shoulders of people who have gone ahead of us)

smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity / All Nairaland Ladies Are Ugly / The Sweetest Thing, E Too Sweet Abeg (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.