Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC (14703 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding Postponed Till February 2017 / Dasuki’s Trial Stalled Again, Case Adjourned Till February 26 / Fuel Scarcity To Continue Till February 2016 - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by dayo23(f): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2015
Just follow the message down, u will know who vote for!

#Sai Buhari

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by SHAGIRD: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2015
Vicotex:

Those guys in charge know what they are doing .

Do you know since past 2months they can't find my PVC
Have you confirmed if you were duly registered?
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Kingspin(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2015
I tire for INEC? shifting and shifting.
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by SHAGIRD: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2015
femmy2010:

Are you from another planet?
Yes, I've once seen him in Pluto!
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Vicotex(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2015
SHAGIRD:

Have you confirmed if you were duly registered?
yeah, I have
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by emeka2847: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2015
First campaign of calumny against Buhari.
Now, it's against INEC.
Una go talk true.
Vicotex:
after dem don delete SS/SE bio data finish

1 Like

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by alwaysbehappy: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2015
Go collect ur pvc now, let go to d poll 2 choose our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by SHAGIRD: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2015
Vicotex:
yeah, I have
It's quite pathetic and the worst is, if you ask those officers how to resolve the missing card issue, you'd just be mesmerised at how clueless they are.. I dnt get it! Isn't it possible for you to mail or call inec office to make ur complaints? Try it out
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by josh21: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2015
basty:
The most educated president Nigeria has ever produced and the dullest of them all.
GEJ till 2019
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Abiagirl777(f): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2015
lookingforjob:

If they presented Fasola, you people will call him tinubu's puppet and instead vote Gej.

If they presented any younger northerner you will say they have born to rule mentality.

what do you sadist igbos really want

F..k off Bigot,Igbos' will choose whoever they want to,we don't kiss ppl's ass for favors.

1 Like

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Abiagirl777:

F..k off Bigot,Igbos' will choose whoever they want to,we don't kiss ppl's ass for favors.

mannerless cu. nt

1 Like

Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by M4gunners: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Mubarack44:
PDP failed tricks:
1. Buhari is too old - We
stood still
2. APC is a Muslim party -
Osinbajo shuts their gob.
3. APC is a Christian party -
Namadina fails to recite
fatiha.
4. Buhari has cancer -
ABUTH falsifies the claim.
5. Buhari doesn't have
certificate - Cambridge
proved otherwise.
6. Buhari is fanatic - US
Ambassador dismisses.
7. Election cannot hold -
Jega says we are ready.
8. Election must not hold -
NCS says Jega go ahead.
9. Buhari should be
disqualified - We the masses
say no! Should any court/
judge try it we shall curse
with the finger of God.
If you were PDP what next
should be your plan?
Ur number 5 got me laughing. It supposed to be Buhari has no certificate, he got forged one from Oluwole.
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by watchindelta(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2015
Some ppl think this election is work over but I doubt cool this year will be like waiting I dey see soo cool cool
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by dvee2: 8:14am On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=lookingforjob post=30470751][b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

Absolutely spot on, I hate being stereotypical but this is the only conclusion I could also draw for the blind allegiance to GEJ by ndigbo. I feel they feel wronged by other regions and the closest they can get to flexing their muscle is GEJ, even though he is not igbo, they create this illusion in their mind that he is igbo and they now hold the Aces in decision making of the country. This they believe is the closest they have ever been to the presidency
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Burger01(m): 8:14am On Feb 06, 2015
vizkiz:
can't wait for that day to comee and leave...all these fuse too much abeg! undecided
The fuse can give headache smiley
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2015
Vicotex:

Ogun dey baptize you?

but I didnt
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by johnbu: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2015
infact, the write up delivered by the writer is a virtuous one,revealing reasons for rejecting candidacy of buari by south south and easterners. frankly speaking,nigeria needs leaders with visionary decision that can procure development in all ramifications. furthermore, the level of corruption must be reduced to minimum level.hence, buari is the best candidate sent by God to address underdevelopment and insecurity in the land. on this note,vote buari for oneness and goodness of the country.
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2015
Vicotex:

Ogun dey baptize you?

Na once dem dey know illiterate

they insult when it's uncalled for
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2015
mustymatic:
"Jonathan government borrowed $600M from Islamic Development Bank (IDB) in 2012 for infrastructural development". (ThisDay, 10th Feb,2012)

"Jonathan government borrowed $450M in 2013 from IDB again, to expand Power Transmission System". (Punch, 5th Aug 2013)

"According to Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala in the 2015 budget, Jonathan government intend to borrow $800M from African Development Bank and Islamic Development Bank for the East-West road". (Punch, 2nd Jan, 2015)

Didn't Jonathan attended the OIC meeting, representing Nigeria in 2013? 

Didn't Namadi Sambo at a rally in Kano last week ask the North not to vote for Buhari because he has a VP in Osinbajo, a Pastor with over 5000 churches?

They take interest free loans from Islamic Development Banks and still talk about islamisation. Facts
shocked
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Vicotex(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Na once dem dey know illiterate

they insult when it's uncalled for
carry ur kai-kai mouth comot 4 my front
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Francon(f): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2015
https://www.facebook.com/GIGMOTORS/photos/a.217928821606202.55697.217054755026942/840441626021582/?type=1

Please help me like my friend's post to enable her win a sum. Click "like" on GIG motors and her picture. Thanks
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by KanwuliaJara: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2015
O Jes o! grin
No postponement!!!
THIS MADNESS MUST BE OVER BY FEBRUARY 14TH!
GEJ or GMB. . . . No effect on my life o. . . . . I get paid in DOLLARS! cool

I am due for a visit to my village. . . NAIJA politics is interfering with my plans.
Nonsense! angry
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by An2elect2(f): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2015
uyplus:

Very right my bros.. The igbos are the only ardent supporters of GEJ, even when it is clear to all that he underperformed. Their level of bias is so gross that the fail to remove the peck in their eyes inother to see properly and make the right judgements. They are at a political disadvantage because they fail to spread their eggs in different baskets. I'm sorry to say this, but I must say the igbo tribe is even more cancerous to the nation than the Hausas. Anything that benefits them is alll they care about, wether it hurts their neighbors or not. They believe more in a win-lose strategy, and not in the conventional win-win strategy where both parties go home having a happy ending. It's either the divide is ethnic or religious. Stop the hate preaching. We are all one in Nigeria, and any tribe can rule us for millions of years as long there are visible transformations in our lives.

What about the 'born to rule mentality' in hausas? how has it profit the nation or at least their region?
Igbos are more cancerous than the hausas? you need help real fast.
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by bashydemy(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by An2elect2(f): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2015
lookingforjob:

If they presented Fasola, you people will call him tinubu's puppet and instead vote Gej.

If they presented any younger northerner you will say they have born to rule mentality.

what do you sadist igbos really want

The only sadists i see are those who cannot contribute much without mentioning igbos.

If all yorubas and hausas are behind buhari i don't see any thing stopping buhari from emerging the president come feb.

And if he doesn't win, then know this, when people call you a tribal bigot they are not being offensive but only calling out a factual trait in you.
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by saudatu(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2015
TeamSimple:
Its not about extending the date,its about making collection stress free,I know what I went through to get mine..well the power to change cluelessness is in my Hand. Abi no be so?

Na soooo ... Goodbye to cluelessness cheesy
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=dvee2 post=30472788][/quote]

Well said. thumbs up
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by sherrylo: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by zendy: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

Sai Buhari cool cool cool[/b]

Besides the fact that GEJ may not have lived up to the expectations of some people,every other thing you wrote in the above is nonsense and embellishes the truth. Granted that all tribes have their 'accents',I have watched Buharis campaign speeches and his use of English is just a bit below average.An unscripted speech by Buhari would make anyone go to sleep.He has no eloquence so it's understandable if people question his intelligence.You said Ojukwu started a suicide mission? Ojukwu watched as over 30,000 easterners were massacred across Nigeria,if it were you,would you fold your arms and do nothing in the name of one Nigeria? What Ojukwu fought was for the right of his people to self determination,sovereignty and freedom which most democracies and even the United nation now recognise as a legitimate right of a people.Even Britain and Russia that supported Gowon to keep Nigeria one recently allowed some of their constituent parts (Scotland and Crimea) to vote for their sovereignty. I don't know if you were expecting Ojukwu to stay back and be slaughtered when all was already lost. What good would that have done? You talk about Igbo support for Jonathan. What did you expect when APC has shown that it is no better than PDP it wants to change. What record has Buhari to show that he will be any better than GEJ? Buhari,one of the ring leaders of the 1966 counter-coup that killed over 300 officers based on their ethnicity? Buhari the accomplished coup plotter who became Governor,Minister and president through 3 different coups? Buhari who got to where he is in life by bullets and blood? The same Buhari who ran one of the worst dictatorial regimes in the history of Africa? What has this man got to offer?GEJ,is the first none Yoruba/Northerner to be president of Nigeria in 50 years due to the concerted efforts of the Yoruba people and their northern comrades to perpetuate their hegemony over Nigeria and that is what APC represents,the eternal rule of Nigeria by either a northerner or a Yoruba man and we Igbo's will not let that rubbish continue. Note this,Buhari will never be the president of Nigeria,not even if he by some miracle wins the elections. Should Buhari be declared winner,the people of the SS/SE will assume their God given inalienable right to self determination and pull out of Nigeria. While you shout your "Sai Buhari" you better start shouting it for the Odua/Arewa Republic because that's the only place Buhari will be president.
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2015
TeamSimple:
Its not about extending the date,its about making collection stress free,I know what I went through to get mine..well the power to change cluelessness is in my Hand. Abi no be so?
if the power Is not change my cluelessness rigging
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by samdean(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2015
Guys pls after regestring in lagos and relocate benue state can i get my pvc in benue or do i have to go to lagos? Pls answer
Re: Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC by Keegan: 11:27am On Feb 06, 2015
mustymatic:
"Jonathan government borrowed $600M from Islamic Development Bank (IDB) in 2012 for infrastructural development". (ThisDay, 10th Feb,2012)

"Jonathan government borrowed $450M in 2013 from IDB again, to expand Power Transmission System". (Punch, 5th Aug 2013)

"According to Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala in the 2015 budget, Jonathan government intend to borrow $800M from African Development Bank and Islamic Development Bank for the East-West road". (Punch, 2nd Jan, 2015)

Didn't Jonathan attended the OIC meeting, representing Nigeria in 2013? 

Didn't Namadi Sambo at a rally in Kano last week ask the North not to vote for Buhari because he has a VP in Osinbajo, a Pastor with over 5000 churches?

They take interest free loans from Islamic Development Banks and still talk about islamisation. Facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist / Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Rivers (Photos) / No Fuel Increment Until Conclusion Of FG, Labour Talks – Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.