Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,740 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa (16831 Views)

Nigeria Free Visa To FIJI / I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture / Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by ejor1: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Drug dealer plus prostitution is equals to jail term.
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by ElFenomeno1: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
frodobee:
I don't understand.

What dont you understand?
Your brain cells too weak to relate to the story or what?!
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Crixina(f): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
iblaw:
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS DUBAI HAS PUT VISA RESTRICTION ON NIGERIANS. NO VISA UNLESS YOU ARE ABOVE 40 UNLESS YOU ARE TRAVELLING WITH SOMEONE ABOVE 40 WHO BEARS THE SAME SURNAME WITH YOU.
whaaaaat?
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by testoy: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Story for the gods. She wants to use iphone and expensive car

Thank God you were not apprehended in Dubai. They will kill you immediately
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by stayblack: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
NIGERIANS WITH GET RICH QUICK SCHEME..EVERY BODY WANT TO BE DRIVER, THEN WHO GO BE PASSENGER...USELESS WOMAN..DRUG DEALER...
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:

Fool
[size=20pt]I said have been to sharjah one of the 7 emirates ln uae.in which Dubia is one of them...okay[/size]

Broke ass stockers

tifanee . .baby. .teach me how to do dat bolded stuff!
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Lex11(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Automatic death sentence unless by some miracle she is saved!
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Tifanee(f): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
richommie:

tifanee . .baby. .teach me how to do dat bolded stuff!

[size=29pt]what are you doing here?? cheesy[/size]
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:

[size=29pt]what are you doing here?? cheesy[/size]

lol. . .wanted u to teach me something.
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Tifanee(f): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
richommie:

lol. . .wanted u to teach me something.

you see that bold black A with the arrow downward just click on it..it will show size=8 TYPE IN BETWEEN THE BRACKET

You can change the figure to 30 the bolder you want it to be

[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:

you see that bold black A with the arrow downward just click on it..it will show size=8 TYPE IN BETWEEN THE BRACKET

You can change the figure to 30 the bolder you want it to be

[size=40pt] THANKS BABYY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati / How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? / NURTW Advices Members Not To Panic Over Proposed Ban On Danfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.