Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Inter Party Debate Live On TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inter Party Debate Live On TV (9460 Views)

PDP Inter Party Affairs Committee Visits Tony Anenih (Photos) / PDP Constitutes Strategy Review And Inter-party Affairs Committee (SEE LIST) / 2019: S/west Leaders Plan Grand Inter-party Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Party Debate Live On TV by Jorussia(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
I am very disappointed at the comments of GEJ's supporters here.I watched the debate,and i will say both parties did pretty well.PDP was always going too personal and digressing from questions asked.I was very disappointed when SB asked about how they will resolve inconsistencies in data,instead of to ans the question he was referring to GMB certificate.APC offered sth new unlike PDP posturing as if all is well.Forexample, APC said in their manifesto,free health care will be increased to 16years.there was a question about UBE,the APC said it is going to allow states use the money according to their needs.

2 Likes

Re: Inter Party Debate Live On TV by toshmann(m): 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Olabang:
Inter party debate live on AIT. Debate between the two leading political parties in Nigeria

What nonsense!!
Where are the candidates?

Great Nation
5tupid people
Re: Inter Party Debate Live On TV by TheAdvocate(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
1stola:
Where is that DUMBO vp
His own cluelessness is even worse angry
GEJ is really surrounded by ldiots.
I will really love to see this vs. in the debate;
FFK vs. Lai mohammed
Reno omokri or Doyin Bastard Okupe vs. Amechi
Osinbajo vs Dumbo Sambo
Tinubu vs. Obasanjo
Ngozi Iweala vs. Oby ezekwesili or Soludo
Wole Shoyinka vs. Patient Jona grin grin grin
and lastly,
GEJ vs. GMB.

Ur reply sounds so childish. Why the use of the words "bastard", "idiot" etc? Its someone elses father and the person may even be a member of this great forum. Next time pick ur words well my dear.

1 Like

Re: Inter Party Debate Live On TV by 1stola: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Ur reply sounds so childish. Why the use of the words "bastard", "idiot" etc? Its someone elses father and the person may even be a member of this great forum. Next time pick ur words well my dear.
Don't just jump into conclusion when clueless.
Doyin okupe himself ask that his name should be changed to Bastard if Apc survives one year after it was formed.
Re: Inter Party Debate Live On TV by TheAdvocate(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
1stola:

Don't just jump into conclusion when clueless.
Doyin okupe himself ask that his name should be changed to Bastard if Apc survives one year after it was formed.

And its a year now abi?
Re: Inter Party Debate Live On TV by DEUNSTOPPABLE(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
JOBLESS ELEMENT
sanc2s:
Av bin watcching it since 10.00am. Lai mohammed and his fellow APC member has been white washed by PDP's intelligence. PDP hav intelligent people. They make there points. APC kip crying and complaining
Re: Inter Party Debate Live On TV by olakintanj(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2015
You got to watch this link vol 1: http:///1FdyzWG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC / Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others / Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.