Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,759 members, 7,840,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja (35001 Views)

Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos / Sylvia Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President's Daughter, In Lovely Pictures / DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by nortcentrallord(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
franciskaine:
GEJ using his power now, if na to arrest common oil cabal im go dey fidget. Mtchew. Can't wait for Buhari to teach this man how to use presidential powers.
You mean absolute power right? That means we are no longer in democracy then. Tirany in the mind of APC. Mtchewwww. A lot of people need to be educated about the word and meaning of DEMOCRACY.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by visalo: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Oh what a good news. See a criminal and drug addict parading himself a progressive. Jona it is time to act. Fire on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Forwetinnah: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
ClerverIy:

Useless sex toy that can't even satisfy my diccck

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by visalo: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
franciskaine:
GEJ using his power now, if na to arrest common oil cabal im go dey fidget. Mtchew. Can't wait for Buhari to teach this man how to use presidential powers.

Buhari will rule you in your house. Terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by nortcentrallord(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Deeninetyseven:

Tell me more, are you a robot? Did someone tell you to type and post this?(@ bolded)
When money is involved.... (am sure you know the rest)
But remember sey your contract go expire in few days, begin to set your sight on 2019.
Your lack of refusal to understand trails along one part. A lill maturity will show your extent of civility. Be matured and STOP using derogatory words on fellow Nairalanders. Diss me, u won't get a reply for it.
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by sparkleRed(f): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Berem! Berem! U no go rest..dis pple will chop u raw oo, learn 2 count ur losses. Just calmly wait 4 Feb 14, my broda birthday grin
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by garokabir: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
8days to election may be is ryt tym 4 mr p to fight corruption ''..any way sai buhari. Sai buhari sai baba
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Zellie: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
DesChyko:
The way some people eat, breathe and live Jonathan, I wonder if their ancestors had quarrel over a family land or something.. It's about Timipre Silva but Jonathan has been mentioned more than the suspect already.

Well, told y'all to focus on getting a new hobby/job. The current one expires in 8 days time!
I just don't gerrit!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by darelar(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
aguiyi:

i was told its asari that was arrested and not sylva. op what is your source cos am yet to get a definite response
asari dokunbo is in bayelsa today

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Eluwilussit(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
donphilopus:
Jonathan is just trynna revive his already sinking ship. Where are the likes of Clark, Tompolo and Dokubo?! What did Sylva say to warrant "DSS'" arrest?! Abeg joor. Anyway, Jonathan's failure is glaring. He should just start packing his loads outta Aso Rock before it's too late.

See your life? Must he say something? What about what he did as governor? GEJ don start to fight corruption. Hope you guys won't start complaining.
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Adetula1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
harde2lah:
[s]
You are a disgrace to every reasonable human being. I wonder if your moniker is your real name. Please, change it ASAP stewpid impostor
my broda,stop getting high for no reason.i guess i have right to my opinion and also decides what should make me happy,so respect that! as for the name,am too proud of it so changing it is not an option.
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Adetula1:

my broda,stop getting high for no reason.i guess i have right to my opinion and also decides what should make me happy,so respect that! as for the name,am too proud of it so changing it is not an option.
Suit yourself and stop bringing shame to the family. Learn to acknowledge the truth regardless of political leaning.
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by keyremotes(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
9jvirgin:

Death to PDP.

Sai Buhari!!!

This is an Islamist statement.
This how they talk

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by 100Cents: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
It must be Liar Muhammed that arrest Siliver.

Liar please release Siliver, he want to cum..
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by mikovo2002(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
donphilopus:
Jonathan is just trynna revive his already sinking ship. Where are the likes of Clark, Tompolo and Dokubo?! What did Sylva say to warrant "DSS'" arrest?! Abeg joor. Anyway, Jonathan's failure is glaring. He should just start packing his loads outta Aso Rock before it's too late.

Nigeriadon't like truth you know by your imagination and sence that Gej is the best performing president Nigeria have ever had. Say the the best truth so that God will forgive you.
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by BraniacX(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
....And those that threatened war if Jonathan is not re-elected are walking freely and even going on with their threats.

Shame on Jonathan and Marilyn Ogar!

Jonathan will go down in history as the first civilian president to intimidate political opponents using security agencies.

Shut your crappy mouth up you rabid paid dog of the APC, is buhari still walking free? Is tinubu still walking free?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by BraniacX(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
aljazira:
When the likes of criminals known as tompolo,asari dokubu and boko haram are terrorising us,DSS and other security agencies are helpless but active on opposition members and leaders................Febuhari 14 is just days away.

Hush da fvck up undecided

Remember tinubu @ the ekiti elections?

Do I even need to mention Buhari undecided

Are they still walking free?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by vislabraye(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Enoquin:

I just had to quote you...for the last paragraph; please tell me you are joking. That is an entirely untrue statement and you know it.

Dont mind the girl. She be noisemaker. I don't like people who have lost every sense of objectivity.
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
ClerverIy:

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
U see ur life, only those frm gutter & low lifer abuse parents. U re living up 2 a rotter as expected. Get a life grin
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by saintopus(m): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
....And those that threatened war if Jonathan is not re-elected are walking freely and even going on with their threats.

Shame on Jonathan and Marilyn Ogar!

Jonathan will go down in history as the first civilian president to intimidate political opponents using security agencies.

I thought that is the method that GMB will use come May 29. Why are you complaining if someone is picked up and put to jail without interrogation.

Sai Buhari!!!!

Help me hit like!!!

I want to use the "Likes " for soup!!!

lol!!!
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
ClerverIy:

Otu nne i
Original Super efulefu
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
ClerverIy:

Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Otu nne i

Back 2 sender. Prof of efulefuology grin
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2015
visalo:

Buhari will rule you in your house. Terrorist
lol, E don pain you oooo. Bro am too responsible to be a terrorist. I can only join a revolution to bring about positive change in Nigeria, but terrorism, dats a no go area.
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 07, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You mean absolute power right? That means we are no longer in democracy then. Tirany in the mind of APC. Mtchewwww. A lot of people need to be educated about the word and meaning of DEMOCRACY.
I should be the one educating you on what democracy is. Are you trying to tell me that democracies don't have means of preventing corruption and also punishing corrupt nefarious filibusters? Is America not a democracy? Is Britain not one too? Don't they have channels of fighting comprado bourgeoisies? Rather your clueless president dines with and pardons corrupt goons.
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 07, 2015
criminalmindz:
SHUT UP , DIDNT BUHARI MAKE ARREST TOO
make i laugh you abeg. You call this arrest? Farouk, Fani Kayode, Bankole, Oduah etc., still moves about freely oooo!
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Franzeez(m): 3:19am On Feb 07, 2015
donphilopus:

At least he has been there? At Aso rock ba? Think about ur life will u ever smell d gate of Aso rock? My advice for u is leave ur life and forget politicians. GEJ win or lose will not add anything to your life if u don't have a plan for your self. U guys will just come and start shouting pack your load from aso rock as if he will join your league of poverty people. Let me remaind you what an ex president gets; full salary for life, security details for life, 2 houses in Abuja and hometown govt sponsored, diplomatic passport for him for life. Health and life insurance for he and his family for life, and so many more. U guys shud stop as if u r doin GEJ any magnificent harm. If y wanna vote get ur PVC and vote. Gej and GMB are made and not worth shouting over, they r hustling for their daily bread, hustle for your own. Buhari wont share one dime of his salary with u.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by wisewisewise: 4:39am On Feb 07, 2015
So please tell me.
Between Jonathan and Timipre sylva, Who is more corrupt?
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by donphilopus: 7:20am On Feb 07, 2015
[s]
Franzeez:

At least he has been there? At Aso rock ba? Think about ur life will u ever smell d gate of Aso rock? My advice for u is leave ur life and forget politicians. GEJ win or lose will not add anything to your life if u don't have a plan for your self. U guys will just come and start shouting pack your load from aso rock as if he will join your league of poverty people. Let me remaind you what an ex president gets; full salary for life, security details for life, 2 houses in Abuja and hometown govt sponsored, diplomatic passport for him for life. Health and life insurance for he and his family for life, and so many more. U guys shud stop as if u r doin GEJ any magnificent harm. If y wanna vote get ur PVC and vote. Gej and GMB are made and not worth shouting over, they r hustling for their daily bread, hustle for your own. Buhari wont share one dime of his salary with u.
[/s]

Why are you so pained? cool cool cool
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by meccuno: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2015
aljazira:
When the likes of criminals known as tompolo,asari dokubu and boko haram are terrorising us,DSS and other security agencies are helpless but active on opposition members and leaders................Febuhari 14 is just days away.
how come all I see is clark,tompolo,asari? What about atiku,buhar,junaid ?? Talk about hypocrisy....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation / Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Why Is South-south Often Referred To As 'the East'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.