Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

A Colleague Teasing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Colleague Teasing Me (931 Views)

A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. / Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? / Nigerian Army Sacks Military Medical Doctor For Having Sex With A Colleague Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Colleague Teasing Me by Sweetestlady: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hello beautiful and handsome-looking Nairalanders...I really need ur opinion about this.. Really want to know why a guy will/loves to make fun of a lady...sometyms it can b expensive like having a thing to do with the way she dressed to work today,whr she bought the dress from...bla bla bla...like that like dat...pls I need ur opinion from both MEN and WOMEN.. Thanks
Re: A Colleague Teasing Me by zyzxx(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Guys just like dat...
Like me I like doing dat but my mind is free
Re: A Colleague Teasing Me by jworos(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
To me it's normal, just a joke, but if u dont like it u just v to tell him...
Re: A Colleague Teasing Me by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sweetestlady:
Hello beautiful and handsome-looking Nairalanders...I really need ur opinion about this.. Really want to know why a guy will/loves to make fun of a lady...sometyms it can b expensive like having a thing to do with the way she dressed to work today,whr she bought the dress from...bla bla bla...like that like dat...pls I need ur opinion from both MEN and WOMEN.. Thanks

in most cases it nothing
sometimes its all of it
watch out for the missing links if its all of it

a wrong move will tell
Re: A Colleague Teasing Me by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Most times, a guy that makes fun of you the most likes you.
Re: A Colleague Teasing Me by InZA: 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sweetestlady:
Hello beautiful and handsome-looking Nairalanders...I really need ur opinion about this.. Really want to know why a guy will/loves to make fun of a lady...sometyms it can b expensive like having a thing to do with the way she dressed to work today,whr she bought the dress from...bla bla bla...like that like dat...pls I need ur opinion from both MEN and WOMEN .. Thanks

In this section? undecided
Re: A Colleague Teasing Me by ItsAnderson: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
I'm in love with tha COCO
Re: A Colleague Teasing Me by ratatis(m): 6:59am On Feb 08, 2015
For some guys, it's an awkward way of expressing his fondness for you.
Re: A Colleague Teasing Me by djeezy(m): 7:02am On Feb 08, 2015
Women are so fond of doing that to their fellow ladies. Maybe the guys are just learning.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage, What Willl You Advice Your Children? / She Says No But Get Jealous / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.