Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" (1951 Views)

See What Policemen Were Spotted Doing With This Political Activist (pic) / See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Full Details And Pictures Of What Policemen Allegedly Did To Two Men At Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
This happened today at Asaba!

Smh!

Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by Firefire(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
And what did you do - SMH undecided
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nigerian Police are as useless as their Oga Kpatakpate from Bayelsa!

1 Like

Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by parkhurst: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
What else would you expect today? Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Firefire:

Brainless as usual!!
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by Horus(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by PhockPhockMan: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Firefire:
What do you expect him /her to do?

Of course insult Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by BraveAfrican(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Some NPF officers are barbaric....a total disgrace to all uniformed men!
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by demelza: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
Firefire:
You talk as if you don't stay in Nigeria.
You want her to go be a good samaritan and catch "stray" bullet for her troubles? undecided
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by Tallesty1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nah woman wear short and slippers like dede one day ni?

I no believe.
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by Mutuwa(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
E resemble man leg o!however na so police go do dem own and they will wretchedly retire without pension and run to brekette family for assistance.
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by Skako(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
See naija yeye police,they no fii go to sambisa forest to tackle boko boys but na only civilian them go dey disturb

driver be patient Freedom is near just vote APC

1 Like

Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by Firefire(m): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
demelza:
You want her to go be a good samaritan and catch "stray" bullet for her troubles? undecided

I expect a reaction from him.

Abi na to abuse Jonathan alone he sabi?
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
Police is your friend
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by auntymi(f): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
datz tu bad, men in black shA
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by Zellie: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
I guess this is also Jonathan's fault

Don't worry taxi driver, shange is on the way undecided
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by Djicemob: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
So op you want to somehow blame jonathan for this? undecided
And correction,that is a man(Taxi driver).
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by Noah13: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
topic reads woman and link reads man. Weird!
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by laykhorn(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
And to know that It is those 1diots that swore to protect the citizens makes it impropietry and babaric
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by gists: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Madam, from the picture of your car, I can see you are already in love mode. Can't wait for Feb 14.
BTW the victim had a pair of trousers on. (s)he looked like a man to me
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by tomiobj(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Firefire:
. He took the picture and uploaded it
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by misterjosh(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Too bad, shame on those officers
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
@OP is that a real woman or the kind of "woman" that you are?
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by MzQueen(f): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
I wonder o undecided
demelza:
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by Djicemob: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
laykhorn:
And to know that It is those 1diots that swore to protect the citizens makes it impropietry and babaric
Daft comment.Do you also blame jonathan when you receive hot slap from confra boiz in your school? undecided
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by EmmySparky(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
That is a man...this OP and lie na like 5$6...
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by laykhorn(m): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Djicemob:
Daft comment.Do you also blame jonathan when you receive hot slap from confra boiz in your school? undecided
And you think this trash you posted is sensible?
Where in my post did you see me mention GEJ, so blaming the policemen for contradicting the philosophy of their profession now equates to blaming the President How deluding? You think everyone plays partisan politics with everything that happens? I was only expressing how disappointed I am at the cops and If that is what it means to you, I have a right to my opinion.
Dont spam my mention with such senseless post again.
Re: See What Policemen Did To This Woman Because Of N100 "Egunje" by Yarduni: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2015
Firefire:

Cant you see what she is doing by exposing it here? but what about you other than castigating

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! / Who Is Bombing Igboland? / Lagos Island Ward B1 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.