Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,041 members, 7,828,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) (1316 Views)

See What Policemen Did For Oyinbo Man After His Car Broke Down On Lagos Bridge / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by ebosie11(f): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Two police officers in Ogun state allegedly beat a young boy named Taiwo Peter to coma in Ogun state.The victim is a student of the Moshood
Abiola Polytechnic in Abeokuta.

He was beaten to coma by two police officers attached to Adigbe station in Abeokuta last week Thursday after they chased him into his room.

In a statement issued today and signed by JCC Chairman in the state, Comrade Dotun Opaleye, a.k.a. Zamora, it was revealed that Peter is now suffering from a horrific psychological trauma capable of destroying his psychological balance.

According to him..

“How can a human being working in a sane society a brutalize a young boy, who is enough to be his son. What can we say about a policeman who is being paid by the tax payer’s money to protect lives and properties of the citizenry but suddenly turned from a protector of the oppressed to a torturer and ‘Near Executor’?

“As we write this petition, the lad, Taiwo Peter
cannot speak intelligently anymore as we suspect
that the vicious blows to his head might have
reconfigured the brains operation. He cannot ear, sit,
stand, sleep or think properly, he has suffered a
horrific psychological trauma capable of destroying
his psychological balance".

The two officers identified as CPL Ajayi Samuel
and ASP Emmanuel Ogundaisi have vanished into
thin air.

Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by 7agaza(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
ii
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by zimoni(f): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
IG Arase must see this.

Oga Lalasticlala, please do the needful.
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by kachic2: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Xtupid policia pipo.d b lik foolz
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Stupid policemen
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by respect80(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nawaoo shocked
The two of them should be sent to sambisa immediately they are caught because boko boys deserve more than this.
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by mayorkyzo: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Animals in human clothing called the nigerian police...useless set of human beings...
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by olaafirst: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Like I always say 85percent Nigerian police r not well trained as a security
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
ogun d land of the devil
west the land of the wastes

so i aint suprised!
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by jaymejate: 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
UNA GO SEE THE RETURN OF MAPOLY STUDENTS SOON, WATCHOUT FOOLS!
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
o boy die na if u dont like me
dats d only way to stop seein my posts

whatever i do here i learnt from the yorrobbas they are so hateful

BTW NAIRALAND IS JUST A PLATFORM TO PASS TIME
NOT MY LIFE
NOT MY BUSINESS
N NOT MY FUTURE.
so banning me can only get me more useful time
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by kokoA(m): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
And students allowed the police men leave like that?
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 6:46am On Oct 22, 2015
blogs and big big grammar

Sorry for the victim, i wish him speedy recovery and i also pray for the immediate arrest and prosecution of the perpetrators of this evil act

Whatever the victim may have done , it's not worth breaking his skull by officers who are supposed to uphold the law

Finally if Police can do this , i wonder what DSS is doing to Nnamdi lipsrsealed
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by OAUTemitayo: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2015
F.o.o.l.i.s.h. boy. Must you stereotype the issue. mumu
MrKontrovErsy :
ogun d land of the devil west the land of the wastes
so i aint suprised!
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by ebosie11(f): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2015
kokoA:
And students allowed the police men leave like that?
I trust students.Watch them act
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2015
Pele
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2015
OAUTemitayo:

I.M.BE.C.I.L.E......
do u tell dat to ur brothers wen dey make such comments too? dosnt dat make u guilty of stereotype too?
cow think befor u type becox u are judging urself too
Re: See What Two Policemen Did To A Mapoly Student In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2015
OAUTemitayo:

I.M.BE.C.I.L.E......
do u tell dat to ur brothers wen dey make such comments here too?
dosnt dat make u guilty of stereotype too?
cow think befor u type becox u are judging urself too

(1) (Reply)

When Chelsea Is Your Next Opponent...photo. / Kogi PDP Blasts Buhari, APC For Giving State ‘humiliating’ Portfolio / Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.