Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) (2510 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! / So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by MEGGATRON(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
VERY FUNNY!!

Now move this thread out of here!!!
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by demmy0325(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
If I laugh my ass out watin I go carry poo grin
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by Slimzjoe(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
This Shoe They very Romantic undecided
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by lumzybo: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Usain bolt branded...

Lemme endorse it 4 the next Olympics #teamGhana cheesy
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Perfect gift for a ghana must go niai.
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by missbehave247(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Must you comment
Jollyjoy:
Perfect gift for a ghana must go niai.
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
missbehave247:
Must you comment
must u quote me?
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by justmag(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
*runs out of thread*
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by missbehave247(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
If I don't quote u, who will
Jollyjoy:
must u quote me?
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by naturally: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Very thoughtful of him. Dont forget to ask for the cloth
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
naturally:
Very thoughtful of him. Dont forget to ask for the cloth
I have the cloth too
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by roufy235(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
grin
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by naturally: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
michaelobinna:
I have the cloth too
Thats good. What of the cap
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by armadeo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nice....

Funny enough knowing the youths you can actually start a trend like this. Believe me. Just have certain clothes with Ghana must go parts and see people rush to copy you.
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by Catalyst4real: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
[Eroti¢]How I Screwed my Sister in-law
http://catalyst4real.com/i-screwed-my-sister-in-law/
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by Faremisodeeq(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op they lieee shaa she naa u b dat
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by lumzybo: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Catalyst4real:
[Eroti¢]How I Screwed my Sister in-law
http://catalyst4real.com/i-screwed-my-sister-in-law/

Oga Shey u be screwdriver ni? Only u screwed ur uncle's wife, ur dad's gf now ur sister in law.

Be careful
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by Davidson267(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
J
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by techmart(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
EXPENSIVE SH*T
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by Sandydayz(f): 12:08am On Jun 29, 2015
Hahahaaahhahahahaah... Can't stop laughing grin
Re: See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2015
naturally:
Thats good. What of the cap
coming soon

(1) (Reply)

The New Guy / Lady Gaga Flashes Her Nude Panties In Daring Red Gown(photos) / My Experience With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.