Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC (16386 Views)

PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities / I Attend Training But Couldnt Find My Name On Allowance List.(inec ADHOC) / Anambra PDP Senatorial List: INEC Clears Andy Uba, Stella Oduah, Ekwunife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by ybalogs(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2015
How to locate your PVC. Go to www.govote.ng/pickup. Type the PU Number on your temporary voter card, search and your #PVC‬ location will appear... Be A Good Samaritan, Please Share!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by alsudaes1(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
I am not surprised Lagos is on that list. I live in Lagos and i can tell you that the Governor has really tried with the way he sponsored adverts for PVC collection and he has even given holidays for it. If others can follow his lead then we wont even be comparing

did you care to read the epistle or your judgement is based on the caption?
how on earth is 38.39% collection good enough? Out of about 6 million registered voters, less than 2.3 million have collected!!! more than 3.5 million yet to collect!!!! which of course is way more than total registered voters in some states!
Dem no try at all. . .
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2015
[b][size=13pt]Nigerians please wake up to what is happening. France and its puppet regimes in Chad and Cameroun are currently carpet bombing parts of Northern Nigeria under the pretext of fighting Boko Haram (who was created and are being sponsored by imperialist America and Europeans). It is very probable that the same so called Boko Haram and Chadian troops are one and the same.

The predicted break up Nigeria has started at this time to ensure that it happens before we could elect a competent govt headed by Buhari.

The towns currently occupied by Chadian troops may as well be considered annexed by them. (and France by extrapolation ).

Elections must hold so that we can elect a govt to deal with the chaos in Nigeria without another second delay.

A postponement now is a licence for our enemies to finish breaking up Nigeria.

A postponement is as good as a cancellation, because the French would ensure that their bombing is widened to give our govt reason to cancel elections for another 4 years.

If elections are postponed today, it is then upto us the people to send a message by getting onto the streets and ensuring elections holds as originally scheduled.

May our ancestors protect Nigeria and it people.

If we are not careful the next few weeks will see use swimming in our own blood.

The APC should set up their threatened parallel govt if a postponement is announced today.

Please get ready to fight for your nation and your future.[/size] [/b]

[size=0pt]Rawani osystein Canme4u Caseless Awwal1st boladex1 Tundeajani femmy2010 patrickmuf Omimah Keneking olajide8 kwanKwasiyya baccaspace aumeehn sarutobie money121 Ediskcab maximunimpact ShehuAba ayukdaboss danjumakolo bolaino jamst toludadon Litmus guttentag algorithmz adamskutty stevecantrell Gorzy1 GogetterMD BlackPikiN Naijacitizen Uthman75 mmimahbub luvhenry edi287 harunajia berem Parisbee5 Boy2boy Mohdadutse MrTAnonymous babanaba yyb14 Eisenhower BashirAhmad1 williams20 Niceice lmm4real makaveli16 kankia12 coolkris thegoodjoehunt PRETTYMOMMA jbrodaly sandra27 letsreclaim80 Skii hasyak LIncomers thoth igbo2011 gangar Arlington Albaniy , presentley Fmarshal360 danielme1988 inereunwa1 cycline404 thankyouJesus agentM iSmalles jamilkb kestolove95 , Eniburumo , XYZ123 emalekuo christaddicted , Tafidah jingh , watered , OtunbaJega babse dapachez NgeneUkwenu , Thayorr Babare rasojie mojeer678 nuclearboy tola9ja LastProphet zemaye , Jesusloveyou zeongeon , musKeeto yuzjet , PassingShot , isalegan2 MrMcJay , barcanista , kayjasper darne , sukkot , panafrican Dahkogrin007 MissTeaseMe Yooguyz Sepp360 oyeludef tunwumi Brimmie doja Obiagelli , WIZGUY69 , idu1 mrofficial , mikolo80 BRAV0O kokosheen nijanigga blackfase , SirHouloo gatiano bunmioguns , Papertrail11 MDelgado vicadex07 drnoel FiftyFifty ba7man Nafizzey
inereunwa1 olas24u diluminati cycline404 kestolove95 BashirAhmad1 Yungwizzzy tosmartak FastShipping, jingh gbanikiti tola9ja barcanista ololo12, Babare Onlinebizexpert AlyricistLaura, HandOfChukwu, musKeeto kayjasper Yooguyz sukkot, Dahkogrin007 LastProphet, MissTeaseMe zeongeon, 9jawear, ayo84 Ikhilor Gorzy1, Brimmie Sepp360 oyeludef algorithmz Naijacitizen idu1 torkaka, skyfall, WIZGUY69 mrofficial Metrofox nijanigga, rasojie, mmmustapha, dapachez, Balyz, focus7, kokosheen LFJ, adebisicutie, SLIDEwaxie blackfase Omen100 Ttalk, kingingkinging, NgeneUkwenu Mcweber SirHouloo tunwumi, Olaolufred agabusta, ISpiksDaTroof, Sirniyeh, iconize, mikolo80, erayo2GCA gists, AMvanquish, BRAV0O femicyrus, Jesusloveyou, bunmioguns gatiano VoteOutPDPJona, diamondbility, jumas, darne vedd, zimoni sasview, Papertrail11 godofwar666 doja ajani1978 vicadex07 StevinMorgan madamoringo, ilugunboy tetengwo, Adminisher, fatadis, hazyfm, ashson, nuclearboy Eziachi, Rawani, ba7man bolaino edogirl2, FiftyFifty odunH courage54 thebosstrevor, RaptorX, panafrican osystein Canme4u dexter1983 Caseless, Tundeajani lyricalpontiff whytfaz femmy2010 lacasa, Johnnoo Labo, Bimpe29, PassingShot boladex1, patrickmuf Ilekokonit, Alphaoscar, Thayorr locdog Pataki, musaibnabdul braine wisdom77, mokaflex datribune, toludadon egift igbinigiejeff, Obiagelli OtunbaJega, Keneking, JayJustus, olajide8 kwanKwasiyya soroptimist, Omimah, Gbawe, Ofunaofu, opabs1 segunjowo baccaspace, musandar, omenka ede1, Rilwayne001, aumeehn, jjwaterfalls Trailblazer1 jaytee01 donedy, Ayekotoo, maximunimpact ransomed, kingthreat money121 ayukdaboss juman arsetalks aby1976, AnanseK AdekunleBalogun, mu2sa2, BOAR, drestoneokuta seunmsg pheesayor isuomo, sarutobie Toktee, Kessyy2k4 watered bayonekind jamst danjumakolo, rash47 ibrhyme77 bakkielibra001, teniyi yuzjet Ediskcab Awwal1st Maser, ShehuAba oluwato69sin remsonik aolatunde00, guttentag Litmus, emmydeep, Kei144 OrlandoOwoh mannycrown, stevecantrell, Fresia01 ak4God mojeer678, maxit2 berem kuntama, thegoodjoehunt danielme1988 Fmarshal360 gangar hasyak LIncomers, OBEHIOYE isalegan2, thoth, igbo2011

[/size]

drsolob2:
The Independent National Electoral
Commission has listed Kano, Kaduna and
Lagos as the states leading in the
collection of Permanent Voter Cards.
The electoral body said it was committed
to its earlier position that the Temporary
Voter Cards would not be allowed for
voting during the next general elections.
The INEC Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega,
in his submission to the Council of State
meeting presided over by President
Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday, said the
commission would not reverse its
decision to use PVCs for the elections in
order to enhance the credibility of the
polls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by watchindelta(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2015
Even here in Warri many ppl for sedico no get voters card undecided if u asked, many said d suffered to much to get the card, some said no time grin grin
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by Zico5(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2015
lookingforjob:
After trying to get a job for so long without any success i decided it's time to start a small business. I'm currently looking at laundry services, football viewing center or a business center. i need you to advice me on any of the listed businesses. which is more profitable and requires less capital to start up? I have raised 150k which is the capital i intend to start with. if you have any other business suggestions, kindly drop your comments. God bless you all
If u re a very brilliant guy, u can start a tutorial class with that amount. Get an uncompleted building and put in place chairs and table. Then charge affordable amount. Let it grow from there. I bet it u re on ur way up
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 07, 2015
lilprinze:
GEJ till Buhari becomes young.
GMB till you get sense
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by Gynacologist(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2015
dulaman:
when the other sate are suppose to go and collect their PVC,they are here ranting,claiming busy, working,don't have time. while the so called illiterate are busy collecting their PVC. and now you want election to be postponed. in fact it will even avail them the opportunity to collect 100% keep claiming educated and enlightened.
ur mo dan ryt...both northerns no de work nah there hv ol d tym in d world to do tat...
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by omonnakoda: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2015
Gordieshegz:

Brother,It will be certainly inordinate to pick only lagos out of the three states I itemised in my comment,sure you know dat?...talk about figures and leave percentages out of this...would you say lagos state with over 2million PVCs collected so far is poor compared to Bayelsa's 400 thousands?? By the way,I emphasised on her comment where she stressed that "two Laptops was too few for a INEC officials to attend to registered Voters with where as not more than that had been in use in some other states that had been remarkable so far!
Inordinate?? I don't know book . I do not understand the logic that says to talk about figures and leave percentages . When comparing two populations percentage is the usual basis for comparison.Whether we are comparing voter turn out,Literacy ,maternal mortality,etc percentages are the standard metric worldwide otherwise there would be no way to compare Nigeria to Togo,China to Ghana
Ideas are not children so do not adopt a defensive position otherwise one will never change their position.Rather once they have adopted a position they would rather die than face the "humiliation" of being wrong. That should not be the case. The fact is if 15% of Lagos voters collect their cards it would be more than Bayelsa if 100% collect and this is better in your book but not mine and so we must agree to disagree
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by EnigmAries(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2015
cocokiller1:
come to rivers state and u'll knw getting pvc here is not a day job
don't sit in d comfort of ur home nd type rubbish u knw nothing about
how do u expect a crowd of 500-600 to get their pvc's done with jst too laptop nd two officials taking err1's detail wen it finally gets to ur turn,d laptop is shut down nd they keep posting you.
If I can travel to and fro Abuja-Ilorin four times to get mine, I don't understand why you should be complaining. The collection is now at the unit level and those who are ready to vote next week will collect their own.
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by iyrojc(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2015
APC at work. They made it difficult here in the south-east and south-south, so they could win. To bad. Jega has lost His credibility.
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by ayukdaboss(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2015
Mogidi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0SzHiZkkaE

We shall resist APC thumb printing PVC at beer parlour by all means necessary.
This is an old video now...It has been busted a long time ago (since last year).
There was even a thread for it...Abeg find new ones.

1 Like

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by kfreak(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
Inec is a scam!!!.. here in kaduna.. a place called badarwa... the youths have ntn less than 4Pvc... and would vote in four different locations talk about free and fair elections
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by emiye(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
cocokiller1:
exactly my point
nd in rivers state we had jst one pvc collection centre whr people 4rm other communities also come to get theirs
imagine inec officials taking details,catching faces oon camera with jst two laptops 4 a crowd of over 500
people leave home as early as 5 nd endup not getting their pvc's done by the end of the day

I knw cos my house is opposite the collection centre nd I had to troll 4 days b4 I got mine

Na lie, you know sabi jor !

There is no need for laptop use and "catching faces on camera" to collect your PVC.

The whole of rivers state, one PVC collection centre ?? talk another lie

I collected mine from my LGA, even though i had lost my TVC. I proofed my identity, and an attestation form was only filled by the INEC officer, and i simply thumbprinted.
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by tartar9(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ BP go don skyrocket with this news
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by ibro2040: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
lookingforjob:
After trying to get a job for so long without any success i decided it's time to start a small business. I'm currently looking at laundry services, football viewing center or a business center. i need you to advice me on any of the listed businesses. which is more profitable and requires less capital to start up? I have raised 150k which is the capital i intend to start with. if you have any other business suggestions, kindly drop your comments. God bless you all
I suggest you go into laundry services. it is not seasonal and if you are in an urban area,you might end up employing other people. wish you good luck.
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by cocokiller1(f): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
emiye:

Na lie, you know sabi jor !

There is no need for laptop use and "catching faces on camera" to collect your PVC.

The whole of rivers state, one PVC collection centre ?? talk another lie

I collected mine from my LGA, even though i had lost my TVC. I proofed my identity, and an attestation form was only filled by the INEC officer, and i simply thumbprinted.
speak 4 ur LGA den
this happened life in Abuloma....people from fimie,ozuboko,okugagu had to come to abloma
we weren't given any form to fill mr know all
wen it's ur turn to get urs...ull sit in front of d official nd den d official will ask 4 ur detail nd den start filling with d laptop nd den use webcam to capture ur face..ull also thumbprint
so I ain't lying oga or madam wichever u are.
people evn had to go to okrika and kalio to get theirs done
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by ollyruffy: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
No wonder PDP wants to postpone the election.

Defeat is coming their way and they are afraid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kano / 5T Naira Debt: Buhari Approves Law Empowering AMCON To Access Debtors’ Account / Ortom: Why G-5 Governors Can’t Join Atiku Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.