Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC (16387 Views)

PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities / I Attend Training But Couldnt Find My Name On Allowance List.(inec ADHOC) / Anambra PDP Senatorial List: INEC Clears Andy Uba, Stella Oduah, Ekwunife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by synergycom19: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2015
Am not interested now don't have time to votes any of the two negatives
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2015
Abeg, I never collect my own ooo! Hope say dis valentine no go end up with orijin and olosho as buhari bi wan go overthrow jonathan..

1 Like

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by maximunimpact(m): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2015
it is impossible for GEJ to win this election in a free and fair way even if the elections are postponed!

2 Likes

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by cocokiller1(f): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2015
size38:
Instead of my people in the Niger Delta and south-East to go and collect their PVCs, they will be on Nairaland every day abusing other tribes. The south-easterners will prefer going to open their shops everyday including sundays instead of going to get their pvcs. While my Niger delta people prefer running errant for politicians including killing and maiming others for peanuts. Yet, they still want GEJ to win. How? Even as am not going to vote GEJ again because I don't believe in his leadership style, let those who still believe do the needful.
come to rivers state and u'll knw getting pvc here is not a day job
don't sit in d comfort of ur home nd type rubbish u knw nothing about
how do u expect a crowd of 500-600 to get their pvc's done with jst too laptop nd two officials taking err1's detail wen it finally gets to ur turn,d laptop is shut down nd they keep posting you.

1 Like

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by egift(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2015
Sai Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by cocokiller1(f): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2015
J12:
The fact remains that at least 10 million voters won't be able to collect their PVC's due to INEC's distribution policy.
INEC is a doing a very poor job at sensitizing and informing the public about the status of their pvc's.
10-20 million voters will be disenfranchised this month because of INEC's poor communication strategy.
The leadership of INEC should bow their heads in shame.
exactly my point
nd in rivers state we had jst one pvc collection centre whr people 4rm other communities also come to get theirs
imagine inec officials taking details,catching faces oon camera with jst two laptops 4 a crowd of over 500
people leave home as early as 5 nd endup not getting their pvc's done by the end of the day

I knw cos my house is opposite the collection centre nd I had to troll 4 days b4 I got mine
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by arewafederation: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2015
cocokiller1:
how do u expect a crowd of 500-600 to get their pvc's done with jst too laptop nd two officials taking err1's detail wen it finally gets to ur turn,d laptop is shut down nd they keep posting you.

The same applies in other parts of the country. I had to take 7 days leave just to undego the herculean task of collecting my pvc in Kaduna. It was not easy but I still got it. tongue

Quit lazing around and go collect your pvc.

4 Likes

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by chibas: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2015
the northerners are doing the right thing going by the figure to collect there pvc,i would not see any reasons why the southerners still call them illiterate,for this i think they are more politically enlightened.

3 Likes

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by Naijaepic: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2015
Are those inec official aboki or your tribe man? Cos if they are aboki then your statement may be 100% true, me think. If not then, your tribe man that really want change may be capable. However, Someone post this website http://www.govote.ng/pickup/ here before, you can check for location of your PVC

Samunique:
After denying many of us living in SS our PVC. I've been going up and down from my ward to INEC office since December up till now they keep giving us one excuse or the other, I'm still going there today.

One more funny thing is, "go to INEC office and meet no one working".
Jega must explain this !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by Mikolo70(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2015
kate3:
CAN CORRUPTION FIGHT CORRUPTION
NIGERIANS CHOOSE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARKNESS..

A man who had in the past contested presidential election several times (2003, 2007, 2011). In each case he limited his campaigns to a few states in the North and Abuja, probably because of financial contraints and other reasons best known to him. Suddenly Buhari has mustard enough financial muscles throught corrupt political supporters and has taken his campaign to almost all the states. This is because of the support he has been recieving from corrupt politicians and current APC governors who has stolen from their states' revenues and divert all to Buhari election campaigns to the extent that their workers salaries are not forthcoming. APC governors devise all sort means to raise funds. That is where see all sorts of evil and wicked taxation. They created and duplicated agencies to defraud defenceless masses. Now the big questions are; How is Buhari and his current supporters raising their campaign funds?. What are their investments that yeilded such funds?. Who are these donors?. Are they not those who have/are occupying politically elected positions, entrusted with state's funds? How did these benevolent donors acquired their wealth? Can a product of corruption really fight CORRUPTION as they want us to believe? Corruption that has gotten great grand children since 1960 in this country or a new breed of corruption is what he want to fight. No one can live inside corruption and fight corruption. Corruption will swallow him.
It is clear that this retired old general cannot build gallows for corrupt politicians presently backing him. By accepting their funds he has become an accomplics, so those that sees him as a way to end or reduce corruption are not only PRETENDERS BUT VIABLE ASSOCIATES IN CORRUPTION. Corruption is a deadly viruse, like Ebola we should not let it stay. Let us join hands to stop corruption, it takes only a psychosis to imagine solution where there is none.

FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION
Some nigerians seen President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as the most criticized and abused president in nigeria. They said he is weak just because they don't know what democracy entails. The best president Nigeria has ever got who observes the rule of law. He is God's gift and a blessing to nigeria. He gave nigerians freedom of expression. A military general may not allow such freedom because one can not give what he don't have. Is only fools that call wickedness discipline. Go and check Buhari past records and his present utterances. He doesn't believe in rule of law, all he believe in is Sharia. No matter how civil a general may pretend to be don't forget he still have military blood flowing in his veins and artineries .Remember what one in the face of provocation did, he sent soldiers to demolish towns in Rivers and Plateau state. All military men that has ruled nigeria from the late 70s to the present were not comfortable with the freedom of expression even in democratic setup. Have we forget the draconia decree 4 of 1983 and gaging of the press. The nefarious incarceration of two journalists (Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor). Today it is admissible that decree may not see the light of the day but what about the evolution of technicalities for witchhunting available for those that occupy the corridors of power. Nigerians be warned!!!

WICKEDNESS/EVIL
Taking lives and vendatta killing have been the stock in trade of those who rule this country with military blood in their veins. A retired military president in the past ordered soldiers to open fire against defenceless civilian communities in Nigeria. This matter is still a problem to be addressed effectively because nothing is enough to compensate for a soul taken in cold blood. A parcel bomb was first sent in this country by military men to an innocent journalist. We also witnessed killing of three nigerians with law that has not been enacted before they were arrested. Nigerians if we make mistake again who will bell the cat when he start to display his characteristics (real attitude). If i am to advise, i will advise that no one that has wore khaki should be given chance in democratic dispensation. Today they may not tie people to the stake but may likely deepen their behaviourial patterns in the most clandestine manner as they are professionally trained to eliminate using various means and devices. The leadership of Generals in Nigeria even in democratic dispensation has proven themselves to be above the law. Remember Justice Oputa panel when they were asked to come and give their accounts.
They have been characterised with various forms of intimidations running against the norms of democracy.
One who was once tired and retired has nothing to offer this country escape words of advice. What is the retirement age of a public servant in nigeria todays. Remember that the Bible says young men are people of vision while old men dream dreams and are devoid of positive actions. Let the old men give the youths chance in nigeria for us to move forward.
Bros,you don chop?...

4 Likes

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by rezy15(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2015
no region should complain about being targeted regarding failure to collect their pvcs. I stay in kd and am yet to collect mine. Gist is that i have to redo it cause the memory bank was burnt. Fact is if i had gone there weeks before now i would have done it again. The average nigerian will wait till the last minute and later cry foul or claim discrimination. The failure of inec is a general issue and not part of a conspiracy jor. My only biff with them is the location restrictions placed on voting. Should i risk my neck in a security risk area just to vote ?

1 Like

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by patrickmuf(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2015
[s]
kate3:

A man who had in the past contested presidential election several times (2003, 2007, 2011). In each case he limited his campaigns to a few states in the North and Abuja, probably because of financial contraints and other reasons best known to him. Suddenly Buhari has mustard enough financial muscles throught corrupt political supporters and has taken his campaign to almost all the states. This is because of the support he has been recieving from corrupt politicians and current APC governors who has stolen from their states' revenues and divert all to Buhari election campaigns to the extent that their workers salaries are not forthcoming. APC governors devise all sort means to raise funds. That is where see all sorts of evil and wicked taxation. They created and duplicated agencies to defraud defenceless masses. Now the big questions are; How is Buhari and his current supporters raising their campaign funds?. What are their investments that yeilded such funds?. Who are these donors?. Are they not those who have/are occupying politically elected positions, entrusted with state's funds? How did these benevolent donors acquired their wealth? Can a product of corruption really fight CORRUPTION as they want us to believe? Corruption that has gotten great grand children since 1960 in this country or a new breed of corruption is what he want to fight. No one can live inside corruption and fight corruption. Corruption will swallow him.
It is clear that this retired old general cannot build gallows for corrupt politicians presently backing him. By accepting their funds he has become an accomplics, so those that sees him as a way to end or reduce corruption are not only PRETENDERS BUT VIABLE ASSOCIATES IN CORRUPTION. Corruption is a deadly viruse, like Ebola we should not let it stay. Let us join hands to stop corruption, it takes only a psychosis to imagine solution where there is none.

FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION
Some nigerians seen President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as the most criticized and abused president in nigeria. They said he is weak just because they don't know what democracy entails. The best president Nigeria has ever got who observes the rule of law. He is God's gift and a blessing to nigeria. He gave nigerians freedom of expression. A military general may not allow such freedom because one can not give what he don't have. Is only fools that call wickedness discipline. Go and check Buhari past records and his present utterances. He doesn't believe in rule of law, all he believe in is Sharia. No matter how civil a general may pretend to be don't forget he still have military blood flowing in his veins and artineries .Remember what one in the face of provocation did, he sent soldiers to demolish towns in Rivers and Plateau state. All military men that has ruled nigeria from the late 70s to the present were not comfortable with the freedom of expression even in democratic setup. Have we forget the draconia decree 4 of 1983 and gaging of the press. The nefarious incarceration of two journalists (Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor). Today it is admissible that decree may not see the light of the day but what about the evolution of technicalities for witchhunting available for those that occupy the corridors of power. Nigerians be warned!!!

WICKEDNESS/EVIL
Taking lives and vendatta killing have been the stock in trade of those who rule this country with military blood in their veins. A retired military president in the past ordered soldiers to open fire against defenceless civilian communities in Nigeria. This matter is still a problem to be addressed effectively because nothing is enough to compensate for a soul taken in cold blood. A parcel bomb was first sent in this country by military men to an innocent journalist. We also witnessed killing of three nigerians with law that has not been enacted before they were arrested. Nigerians if we make mistake again who will bell the cat when he start to display his characteristics (real attitude). If i am to advise, i will advise that no one that has wore khaki should be given chance in democratic dispensation. Today they may not tie people to the stake but may likely deepen their behaviourial patterns in the most clandestine manner as they are professionally trained to eliminate using various means and devices. The leadership of Generals in Nigeria even in democratic dispensation has proven themselves to be above the law. Remember Justice Oputa panel when they were asked to come and give their accounts.
They have been characterised with various forms of intimidations running against the norms of democracy.
One who was once tired and retired has nothing to offer this country escape words of advice. What is the retirement age of a public servant in nigeria todays. Remember that the Bible says young men are people of vision while old men dream dreams and are devoid of positive actions. Let the old men give the youths chance in nigeria for us to move forward.
[/s] Trash

5 Likes

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 07, 2015
angry i also collected mine yesterday..

sai buhari

3 Likes

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by Mikolo70(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2015
size38:
Instead of my people in the Niger Delta and south-East to go and collect their PVCs, they will be on Nairaland every day abusing other tribes. The south-easterners will prefer going to open their shops everyday including sundays instead of going to get their pvcs. While my Niger delta people prefer running errant for politicians including killing and maiming others for peanuts. Yet, they still want GEJ to win. How? Even as am not going to vote GEJ again because I don't believe in his leadership style, let those who still believe do the needful.
PLS DON'T REMIND THEM.LET THEM CONTINUE WITH THE ABUSES AND INSULTS....THEIR LEFT EYES GO SOON OPEN.

2 Likes

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by omonnakoda: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
I am not surprised Lagos is on that list. I live in Lagos and i can tell you that the Governor has really tried with the way he sponsored adverts for PVC collection and he has even given holidays for it. If others can follow his lead then we wont even be comparing
Go back and read properly and analyse. Less than 40% of regitered voters in Lagos State which is one of the lowest if not the lowest. It is important to be able to process information meaningfully. Compare the figures for Lagos and Katsina state ad analyse them CAREFULLY. Lagos is lagging not leading

1 Like

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by desy24444(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2015
Instead of postponing d election because of PVC's,let's jst use d TVC alongside d PVC since to collect ur PVC requires u showing ur TVC. #Saynotopollshift
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2015
I can see why PDP is jittery.
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by wudpeka(m): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2015
kate3:

FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION

WICKEDNESS/EVIL

undecided wack!

1 Like

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by Gordieshegz(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2015
cocokiller1:
exactly my point
nd in rivers state we had jst one pvc collection centre whr people 4rm other communities also come to get theirs
imagine inec officials taking details,catching faces oon camera with jst two laptops 4 a crowd of over 500
people leave home as early as 5 nd endup not getting their pvc's done by the end of the day

I knw cos my house is opposite the collection centre nd I had to troll 4 days b4 I got mine

Sister,I think I got your point clearly,,,but matter of fact,if lagos,kaduna,kano states with such large numbers of registered voters could have recorded huge numbers of PVCs collected so far,States like bayelsa,imo,ebonyi have no tenable reasons to have done poorly in that regards...Given December 2020 as deadline for collection,those who won't collect will not collect..unless they are threatened by Government to forfeit some rights if they fail to do so,,,national identity card comes to mind...imagine if it is required of you to present your PVCs to your working places,banks before your name could be included in vouchers for January salary?? Nigerians love it this hard way,!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by omonnakoda: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2015
desy24444:
Instead of postponing d election because of PVC's,let's jst use d TVC alongside d PVC since to collect ur PVC requires u showing ur TVC. #Saynotopollshift
See logic!! Instead of paying cash pay with cheque since to collect cash requires presenting a cheque?? I reckon the TVC is not being used for the same reason most traders won't accept cheques
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by Gordieshegz(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2015
cocokiller1:
exactly my point

Sister,I think I got your point clearly,,,but matter of fact,if lagos,kaduna,kano states with such large numbers of registered voters could have recorded huge numbers of PVCs collected so far,States like bayelsa,imo,ebonyi have no tenable reasons to have done poorly in that regards...Given December 2020 as deadline for collection,those who won't collect will not collect..unless they are threatened by Government to forfeit some rights if they fail to do so,,,national identity card comes to mind...imagine if it is required of you to present your PVCs to your working places,banks before your name could be included in vouchers for January salary?? Nigerians love it this hard way,!!!
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by MrEverest(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
I am not surprised Lagos is on that list. I live in Lagos and i can tell you that the Governor has really tried with the way he sponsored adverts for PVC collection and he has even given holidays for it. If others can follow his lead then we wont even be comparing
What are you saying? Lagos has a very low level of PVC collection, at 34% when boko haram beleaguered states have topped 70%! Don't look at total volume, look at overall percentage.
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by omonnakoda: 9:50am On Feb 07, 2015
Gordieshegz:

By what logic do you determine that Bayelsa has done "POORLY" compared to Lagos Lagos is the WORST performer on that list with less than 40%
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by Gordieshegz(m): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
By what logic do you determine that Bayelsa has done "POORLY" compared to Lagos Lagos is the WORST performer on that list with less than 40%

Brother,It will be certainly inordinate to pick only lagos out of the three states I itemised in my comment,sure you know dat?...talk about figures and leave percentages out of this...would you say lagos state with over 2million PVCs collected so far is poor compared to Bayelsa's 400 thousands?? By the way,I emphasised on her comment where she stressed that "two Laptops was too few for a INEC officials to attend to registered Voters with where as not more than that had been in use in some other states that had been remarkable so far!
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by coldFLARES1(m): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2015
Samunique:
After denying many of us living in SS our PVC. I've been going up and down from my ward to INEC office since December up till now they keep giving us one excuse or the other, I'm still going there today.

One more funny thing is, "go to INEC office and meet no one working".
Jega must explain this !!!!
My brother, e no get who this statistics no go fear. I travelled over 700km to get my PVC in Warri and would make a return journey to vote Buhari. I actually found out that those that coordinate and distribute the PVCs are homeboys and you may be shocked to hear that I was asked to pay. The hausas don't do that, coupled with their high level political consciousness even if you may want to deride them as having a comparatively low literacy level.
Question should be: what percentage of registered voters' PVCs have been released to states at the moment? This is because an owner may choose to go pick it up or may be unable due to relocation, death or indifference.
This whole noise about the PVCs is because the SS/SE may not found a way to manipulate its integrity to produce a voter turn-out of over 80% like they did in the last elections, whereas other regions barely averaged 50%. So looking at the numbers and seeing its inadequacy to deliver the magic numbers that can substantially do the damage, the panic button is already depressed.
Thankfully, the lessons learnt after all this season is over would not be lost on us all: that we need each other to succeed. But personal, I am very disappointed in GEJ (not surprised) for frittering the goodwill he got from Nigerians in 2011 and mis-judging the mood of the nation, in contesting in spite of declining popularity, and take us through this experience in a desperate bid to cover lost grounds.
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by Revolva(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2015
angry angry angry angry DEM PAPA MY PVC TILL DATE I HAVE NOT SEEN
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by chibas: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2015
cocokiller1:
i think that is as a result of fire brigade approach unfortunately has become part of our culture,the pvc as been made available for months now.
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by Safari29: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2015
lookingforjob:
After trying to get a job for so long without any success i decided it's time to start a small business. I'm currently looking at laundry services, football viewing center or a business center. i need you to advice me on any of the listed businesses. which is more profitable and requires less capital to start up? I have raised 150k which is the capital i intend to start with. if you have any other business suggestions, kindly drop your comments. God bless you all

business centre. Thank me later
Re: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2015
A political interest organization, Credible
Alternative Alliance (CAA) led by former
Kaduna state Governor, Alhaji Abdulkadir
Balarabe Musa has alleged that the
Independent National Electoral Commission
(INEC) is tilting the distribution of Permanent
Voters Card (PVC) to favour areas believed to
be strongholds of All Progressives Congress’
candidate, General Muhammed Buhari.
The group presented a statistical analysis of
the distribution of PVCs which showed the
number of registered voters yet to collect their
PVCs in various zones.
According to CAA, South-East has (3,287,
530) , South West (7,411,205), South-South
(3,844,370) , North-East (2,429,763), North
West (4,835,556), North Central (3,907,849)
and FCT(421,559).
On the distribution of PVCs, CAA said it has
observed "a criminal gross disparity of voter
spread designed to tilt the election to a pre-
determined outcome.
The group insists that all the 68.8 million
registered voters must be given unfettered
access to freely collect their PVCs and cast
their vote as provided for in the constitution,
adding that it would be forced to take INEC to
court if that condition was not met.
"Let us call a spade, a spade. There are two
main contenders for the Presidency in this
election. The analyzed data above depicts a
worrying trend. Voters in the zones that tend
to support President Goodluck Jonathan are
massively disenfranchised by the application
of the so-called PVCs debacle, 40% to 50% of
voters in the these regions who are lawfully
and duly registered to vote will be denied their
right to vote by INEC.
"That is nearly half of the support base of the
President, simply nullified by administrative
(failure) prior to the election. By comparison,
the zones that tend to support Buhari are
handed a massive voter advantage, nearly
80% of his support base will be allowed to cast
their votes by INEC.
In an election, which many say will be won or
lost by a slim margin, to now disenfranchise
26million voters through a questionable and
unlawful rule by INEC is not acceptable by any
measure.
" CAA condemns in its entirety. This attempt
by INEC to undermine our nescient democracy
through this criminal enterprise to determine
the outcome of this electioneer before the
ballot is cast.
While speaking on the controversy raging over
the coming election, Balarabe Musa said there
is no way INEC can be able to distribute the
outstanding PVCs within the remaining two
weeks.
"INEC cannot meet up with the issuance voters
card to all registered voters, even the PVCs is
not being realistic because of the past failures
in the past. For example, INEC is talking about
distributing permanent voters cards. Let us
assume that sufficient PVCs have been
produced the commission, how is the PVC is
still being distributed.
" We have credible information that in some
places in the rural areas, INEC staff take the
PVCs for distribution and because of the
disappointments of the past refuse to come
out for collection of PVC. The commission
staff then leave the PVCs to community
leaders to distribute. I believe that should not
be the responsibility of the village heads to do
that but INEC.
"Again, how can we realistically expect INEC to
make PVCs available to every registered voter
within two weeks, something they failed to do
in many years.”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom: Why G-5 Governors Can’t Join Atiku Campaign / When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International / Buhari, Tinubu, APC Caucus Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.