Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp (61993 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Suljosh: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2015
fuckerholic:
Chai what a humiliation and shame for Osibanjo from the same people for which he hopes to garner surpport and votes from cheering up the very person he is claiming to wanting to liberate them from and thereby contesting against..Osibanjo should just withdraw and immediatelly anounce his support for GEJ..my reasonable friendly advice though
shame for what? Dummmy.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by abraka00(f): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2015
Osinbajo is a disgrace.I cant believe he is a pastor.He does not practice what the bible says. He has mingled with evil doers to destroy christianity.How can a man of God deceive christians by showcasing a crusade picture saying it was Kano political rally? That tells Nigerians the kind of person Osinbajo is . Buhari caused most problems we are facing today. Let us not allow this evil man to be president of Nigeria. If not for his coup, Nigeria would have matured in democracy.He can never be president
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by EKELEONU(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2015
The change Nigeria needs cannot come from these two old men. It baffles me when young and dynamic people like you and i stay by the fence and debate about which of our grand fathers should be the president. if i may ask you......are you not the one teaching your your grandfather the trending technologies. can they operate a laptop without your help. I believe that we young people should have a rethink and insist that the next political dispensation must have an age cap of 40yrs.......All these old men do not have anything to offer us than embezzlement and propaganda.

we all know that nothing will stop GEJ from winning; doesnt mean that he is a good candidate. In lagos, if you put Agbaje and Ambode on a free playing ground without party sentiment, Agbaje will win but the realist view is that Ambode will win this election.

It is time for the youths to stand up for their leadership right. we have more population than these old men. we can insist with one voice that we do not want them again.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Suljosh: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2015
I sorry to say this but, many of us christians are religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2015
GMB has kept off the mosques because he knows his campaign isn't about religion but for the betterment of all Nigerians.

Gej has turned the campaign a religious one.He has been gng from one church to the other.How can u commute with religion when u are sorrounded by theives.

I am glad the yorubas are educated and does not allow sentiments and religion determine their future.

GMB 2015

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Ngokafor(f): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Really? When did we start to respect the office? Hypocrites.

..spot on!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by madgoat(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2015
Adeboye is allowing his altar to be used for campaign #fact
Theres no other side to d story.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by madgoat(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2015
abraka00:
Osinbajo is a disgrace.I cant believe he is a pastor.He does not practice what the bible says. He has mingled with evil doers to destroy christianity.How can a man of God deceive christians by showcasing a crusade picture saying it was Kano political rally? That tells Nigerians the kind of person Osinbajo is . Buhari caused most problems we are facing today. Let us not allow this evil man to be president of Nigeria. If not for his coup, Nigeria would have matured in democracy.He can never be president

THERE IS A POST ON FRONT PAGE ABOUT HOW TO KEEP UR ANUS CLEAN. PLS READ THAT TOPIC VERY WELL SO DAT WEN NEXT YOU ARE TALKING THROUGH UR ANUS, IT WILL MAKE A LITTLE BIT OF SENSE.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by ProfOwah(m): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ all the way till 2019
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Exactly! NTA knew he was going to attend hence the broadcast! It just click to me now because NTA has never showed it live. Infact I was switching between NTA & Dove TV. My mom who was there said, Prof received massive hailings when he and others contesting were called for prayers. People hailed GEJ cos of his office. Mtchewwwwwwww! Make the man leave jare. Clueless personified! Rubbish!
sad
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Sweetlemon(f): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2015
patrotic9gerian:
I am begining to hate nairaland as it is crystal clear that they hve made a u turn. They are now working for GEj. power of money #21billionincirculation...

U turn? NL has always been pro-Jonathan/PDP for ages. They've just stepped up their game recently because generally, PDP/Jonathan and their fans are becoming more desperate in their bid to make APC/Buhari look bad.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by agabaI23(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2015
southniyikaye:
no matter how stupid,crazy,mad,idiotic and an asshole gej is,he is still d president,the office is being respected not the person!
The way you guys have been respecting him here? You suddenly remembered he still the president because the unexpected happened?

If he was actually booed, you would have said he deserved it.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Loud ovations ? The crowd I'm seeing there doesn't look like they're giving any loud ovation. Even the general overseer of the church doesnt look happy sitting down beside jonathan in the first photo. Better stop deceiving urselves, no one is happy with this man. He must go. Nigeria needs him no more.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by oduwani: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2015
This a big lie from the pit of hell.
I was there. Whille some were clapping, when he was introduced, a lot of other booed him and he was stammering when he started reading his speech.
Thisday should post the video.
In praying for him, G O prayed for peace, the theme of the Feb holyghost, and wisdom.
He later called out Osinbajo and others for victory prayer.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by reborn1: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
OLADD:

Stop that stupidity! People don't mostly respect the office of whoever they don't like. That's why Lair Mohammed and APC have been abusing Jonathan and ridiculing the presidency at reckless abandon. The ovation at RCCG was a reflection of the love the congregants had (and still have) for Jonathan as a person. Contrary to what APC e-cockroaches want us to beleive, GEJ's popularity and acceptance is waxing stronger day by day. Ok?

Hey, you can make your point without insult. I bet you wont want to go that way with me. Will let it slide.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by M4gunners: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Osibanjo seems to be a good Man. The smile in his face is not fake when you look at that pic. However, he has made a mistake by joining politics. Not only joining,but joining the wrong fellows Amaechi, Atiku Tinubu and the slow poke Buhari.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by simplemach(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
ifeness:

At least for the time being.
and even beyond 14-2-2015
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Tabelachizza(f): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
THE DEVIL WE KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL WE DON'T KNOW::::::
acidtalk:
Fellow compatriots the time has come again to decide our future and the future of our generation even yet unborn.

In about a week from now, we will be taking a decision to determine how things will play out in our lives in the next four years and beyond.

Have you decided on who you want to trust in handling the Security, Economy, Youth Development, Healthcare, Education, and General improvement of the affairs of Nigeria and its citizens? If you haven’t now is the time to realize something.

1) We trusted the last 6years into the hands of a man who people felt his “luck” might bring Luck to the land because of the way he has always risen to power but unfortunately, one man’s favour from God isn’t enough to bring about solution to the land.

2) A man who travels abroad for the slightest flu while ignoring the healthcare system of the entire nation

3) A man whose 6years in power could boast of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

4) A man whose campaign was based on personal attacks on his opponent about events that too place OVER 30YEARS AGAIN. Whereas can not boast of achieving anything in the last 6years.

5) A man who claims he doesn’t give a DAMN about not declaring his assets and also claims STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

6) A man who gallivants with corrupt past and present individuals while ignoring honest and upright individuals in the land.

7) A man who can defend supposed militants in the October 1st Abuja bomb attack only to come several years later to LIE that the same militants he defended years back attempted to kill him just because the militants are not in support of his government.

8 ) A man whose wife controls almost all critical national issues. Fellow Nigerians ask yourself this question and be honest about it; “can Michael Obama debate of political, security, and governance issue in America? But yet we see nothing wrong in Patience Jonathan peddling into national issues.

9) A man whose ONLY achievement in 6years is boasting of some outdated railway construction that 98% of the Nigerian population do not make use of.

10) A man who under his watch Nigeria can’t boast of a National Carrier yet he has 5 presidential jet to his name and has helped all his associated acquire theirs.

11) A country that sells forms to unemployed Nigerians only to DUPE the same JOBLESS youths as neither the government or the agencies have any job for the youths.

12) A country whose Universities were close for over 6 months and polytechnics for over a year.

13) A country whose medical health workers go on strike all year round leading to millions of people’s sudden death.

14) A country whose citizens die in their thousands on a weekly basis without the president saying or doing absolutely nothing yet the same president sends messages to a country who lost JUST 5 citizens.

15) A president who has emptied the countries foreign reserve and yet cooks up report to hide his elicit acts

The list is endless my fellow Nigerians. This is the time to end all religious and ethnic sentiments and vote in an upright man.
A man who has NO TRACE of any corruption activities and whose associates have all performed averagely well as governors in their various states.

LETS BE WISE. OUR FUTURE IS AT STAKE. WE CAN’T AFFORD TO WASTE THE NEXT FOUR YEARS AGAIN.

VOTE OUT JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE BECAUSE WE HAVE TESTED HIM AND HE PROVED HE ISN’T A MAN TO GIVE A SECOND CHANCE TO.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Seehow: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Since it is confidentially revealed that osibanjo is GEJ's headache and not GMB. He shouldn't have been there or even shook hands with him(GEJ) without an hands glove. He Should protect himself even from now. I no talk say anything go do Osinbajo
ooo and I no talk say GEJ meant any harm oooo.
just my observation.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by agabaI23(m): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
May be they have watched this deception and know it is real deal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9h6LFtobWU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by OLADD: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
reborn1:

Hey, you can make your point without insult. I bet you wont want to go that way with me. Will let it slide.

I hope you're not threatening me? Let's see how far you can go. Ok?
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by bobostykah(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Xavier9ja:
BT d so called crowd are sitting... d topic is misleading
the people you are seeing are the senior pastors of redeem (you can't expect them to start jumping)
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Afolabi78: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
ControlX:

Why spread such despicable lies? God will judge you.
Which despicable lies. his goverment collect #1000 From unemployed youth without providing them job and he did not return the money. they still kill 20 of them and nothing was done to those who organise the scam. boro still in his cabinet till date.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
IceMan85:

You are an animal by calling your president all this names.... How many times have you prayed for him.
If you think it's easy to be a leader, what hold you from contesting? Stupid generation in nairaland!
ur whole generation is stupid and it ur whole generation that are animals!!
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Ephemmm: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
fuckerholic:
Chai what a humiliation and shame for Osibanjo from the same people for which he hopes to garner surpport and votes from cheering up the very person he is claiming to wanting to liberate them from and thereby contesting against..Osibanjo should just withdraw and immediatelly anounce his support for GEJ..my reasonable friendly advice though

When will you start making use of your God-given sense? Osinbajo should be ashamed of what?

So he should resists his entry or refuses to recognize Good luck as the President of Nigeria abi?

Common sense is not meant for everybody walahi tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by bobostykah(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
i was at the camp and i tell you, the cheers for goodluck were better and far more louder than that of osinbajo
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by abdulkudu: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan urges for peace and unity. Please can I ask Nigerians the meaning of the flag "Green-White-Green"? It actually means "Peace and Unity". If our president actually leave his domestic home and went to the church to pray for the country (Nigeria) is president to then all Nigerians should please live by example. #GEJ4NAIJA

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by sampeyo: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
My president ride on the Glory of God is upon u. Let us not mind the good for northing people.Like GMB . The die hard politicians like. Tinubu and Amechi. God shall see us thru in this Nigeria. If i were Osibanjo i should know that were a child is crying and pointing his relation must be their. Vote GEJ for the peace and progeress of this nation IJN Amen
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by ndnuray(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2015

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Jodesky(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rextayne:
Hahahahahaha osibanjo go frown tire cheesy anyway
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ

Did u say 'frown' ?
Its either that u are blind or downright stupid or both.
Half-education is a disease!
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
Fellywood:

JUST ONE QUESTION YOUNG MAN, CAN YOU USE THESE WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOUR FATHER OR WILL YOU BE OFFENDED WHEN SOMEONE ELSE USE THESE WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOUR FATHER?
my father isn't the president...if he was the president and he ruled nigerians this way,he deserved everything said to him!!! And thus my prayer,may ur. Life and that of ur present generation and generations to come be ruled the way gej ruled nigeria,may ur lifes be siphoned the way he siphoned all our money,and ur lifes degenerated the way he degenerated nigeria's economy,can I hear ur amen? If u can't say amen to that,stop spewing nonsense ok...
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by perculiarperson: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
It was a wonderful scene to behold.

GEJ is truly for peace and a man of peace. Every time we have seen him in the midst of his opponents, he extends a hand of fellowship.

Politics without bitterness...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) / Residents Hail Aregbesola After Jumaat Prayers In Osun - Photos / Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.