Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room (57684 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Here are photos of Osinbajo viewing election results in APC situation room as they flood in

> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/nigeriadecides-photos-of-osinbajo.html

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by SeverusSnape(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Let him view it well o,
GEJ till Buhari gets the kind of education Osinbajo has.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by coded01: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
APC is winning... cheesy

319 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by macpetrus(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hahahahahaha.... So this is the place that they generate figures/ numbers they post on Twitter n facebook that David mark lost in Benue state!!!... continue, just continue!!!

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by clevvermind(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin fear dey catch am.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by daviesdavy: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
I wonder what was going on in Osinbajo's mind. He looks too worry for me. Did anybody note that as well?

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Alimtoheeb(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
there is something special that I see in this man, the more I see him, the more I like and fancy him. Long live GMB, long live PYO, long live GEJ/Sambo. Long live Nigeria.

169 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Inec should pls release chatham house ward result now, pls no delay
While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square

Dat guy is a fake pastor

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by obamartins(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
The look on his face doesn't show confidence grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
That is my Vice President not that Ghost Worker called Namadi Sambo.

Welcome Sir,Welcome Sai Baba.

On behalf of well meaning Nigerians in South West and The entire North,I hereby congratulate you all for persevering and electing the People's General,Nigeria's new President,His excellency,General Muhammed Okechuckwu Kayode Godson Buhari.

Your reign shall CHANGE Nigeria Sir.

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by bros1234(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
He looks awed and surprised, kind of shocked.

Pastor, thank God you have a flock to go back to and continue preaching to. And they are even in a decent vicinity.

Your guy is going back to herd his cows

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by PassingShot(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Now this is a party that nows about planning and organization. Not PDP with their mumbo jumbo arrangement.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Princewill1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Shocking Result!!

OSIBANDE can't believe what he is seeing!!

Meanwhile,GEJ TILL 2019

35 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by hollandis(f): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
daviesdavy:
I wonder what was going on in Osinbajo's mind. He looks too worry for me. Did anybody note that as well?

He is not worried .He is sick just like his sick superior buhari and sick tinubu

A party of sick people and illiterates

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by slimyem: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Inec should pls release chatham house ward result now, pls no delay
While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square

Dat guy is a fake pastor
Stop typing this same rubbish on every thread.It's gotten boring!

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Kagame: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kudos to APC for such sophisticated political strategy.

I am for GEJ but APC got me with this brilliant set up.

63 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by TCD: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
from that map shown up there at the screen situation is critical for GEJ and PDP ooo....PDP is going down .

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by chymystique(f): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Someone should please help me describe the look on Prof. Osinbanjo's face? gringrin

This particular election is quite interesting than previous years

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by plendil: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wiat oooo. . .are all those blue states APC??

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by chemali: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
PDP has become a regional party and TANoids are yapping BS.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Glowstone(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sir you will fail No need to sweat

GEJ all the way
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by gen2briz(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Make una monitor am well sir...
I dey do my part here also...
Victory lo sure ju.

See beta VP unlike Aso rock dummy.

GMB/PYO till TANs face reality.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Glowstone(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
The man thinks election is done on map but don't know that elections are done with vote grin

sir this is not theory but practical , not twitter, Facebook and nairaland election but offline election done in the pooling centre
Thank you
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
I just sit down dey laugh for here cus he go shock this pdpite when the overall result is out with this pictural prove and some video I just watch, how I wish I can share us guys. seriously the wind of change is around. God bless GMB/PYO, GEJ/Sambo. God bless Nigeria and long live GMB, can't wait to hear from our No 1 ogbonge comedian PEJ, i just like that woman. the one thing I notice about her is that she posses the characteristic of a good wife in the sense that she support her husband in the trial time, she stood by her husband's side but we just want change mama peace. just continue to be a good house wife when u finally reach otuoke.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
click like if you believe in change wink

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Glowstone(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
GEJ till Apc stops being aggressive ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by pendy79: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
This election is won and lost and PDP is dead and finally out.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by suwailad(f): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Let him view it well o,
GEJ till Buhari gets the kind of education Osinbajo has.

but wait, dont you know pdp is loosing massively?
is this what you will use to comfort yourself?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by pendy79: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ponder why Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom Results are not out yet. They are planning to do the Enugu and Imo treatment where they pursue APC agents out and doctored the results.

Results are coming in from Yobe BORNO and Adamawa yet Bayelsa, Cross river, Akwa Ibom not under insurgency with just 8LGAs in GEJ state have no result yet.

They are planning and will fail.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Aare2050(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lols
Where is Olamide?
Where is sanyeri, golugo fathia balogun and femi adebayo?
Dem no suppose leave this man like this now
See fear fear for him eyes!
Eeyah!
Chai!!!
Don't worry. GMB go still carry second.
He should try again in 2019
Awaiting ur insult.......

You..... Yes you.....

APC E-diot

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by ManUtdholic: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kagame:
Kudos to APC for such sophisticated political strategy.

I am for GEJ but APC got me with this brilliant set up.
Bros PDP has theirs

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / ''Are You A Bouncer Or Senator' - Dino Melaye Asked As He Shares New Photo / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.