Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman (1924 Views)

Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / GUYS ONLY: Build Your Ideal Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by cromz(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2015
Guys build ur ideal woman with $5
As for me it would be:
Pretty $2
Can cook $1
Loyal $2

Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by alberto2k(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2015
An ideal woman is worth more than just $5 undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by iceberylin(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by cromz(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2015
Guy u gbadun sex gan ooo what of intelligence
Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by zyzxx(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2015
I will follow ur foot up

Moreover i still need cement to build oo
Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2015
loyal,smart
Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by cromz(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2015
blublahd:
loyal,smart
nice one what of beauty
Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2015
cromz:
nice one what of beauty
would prefer class to beauty.
Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by elantraceey(f): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2015
Inza come and build your woman tongue
Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by blacko(m): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2015
8 and 5 does it for me
Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by InZA: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:
Inza come and build your woman tongue

I've built her already tongue

4 & 5 grin

But this 5dollars is too small oo... Ahh ahh angry
Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by elantraceey(f): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2015
InZA:

I've built her already tongue

4 & 5 grin

But this 5dollars is too small oo... Ahh ahh angry

No kids ke

You mean am?
Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by InZA: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

No kids ke

You mean am?

You don't get?

It means I don't want a woman who has had kids from a previous relationship
Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2015
1 & 8.

If she fvcks up, onto the next woman. No woman is worth shedding a tear over.

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by cromz(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2015
Blackett:
1 & 8.

If she fvcks up, onto the next woman. No woman is worth shedding a tear over.
guy u are so funny all this bitches ain't loyal at all my gf wey i loyal to na hin betray me now i date with no emotions attached
Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2015
cromz:
guy u are so funny all this bitches ain't loyal at all my gf wey i loyal to na hin betray me now i date with no emotions attached
Oga, there is no loyal girl any where. When you are loyal to a girl, she takes you for a fool. She'll have a boy that is "just friends" and she'll keep fvcking him behind your back. Leave her and travel for few weeks, she'll fvck your bestfriend. Date with no emotions until you are ready to manage one of them as a wife.

For now, they no worth am, cha.

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by elantraceey(f): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2015
InZA:

You don't get?

It means I don't want a woman who has had kids from a previous relationship

oh i see
Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by cromz(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2015
Blackett:
Oga, there is no loyal girl any where. When you are loyal to a girl, she takes you for a fool. She'll have a boy that is "just friends" and she'll keep fvcking him behind your back. Leave her and travel for few weeks, she'll fvck your bestfriend. Date with no emotions until you are ready to manage one of them as a wife.

For now, they no worth am, cha.
Thank u my man
Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2015
cromz:
Thank u my man
Yes bro. Time for males to stop worshipping females and see them for what they truly are.

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2015
cromz:
Guys build ur ideal woman with $5
As for me it would be:
Pretty $2
Can cook $1
Loyal $2

1 5 7

(1) (Reply)

Happy Val ** Tandullceblog** / Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? / The Poem I Wrote To Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.