Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? (1925 Views)

I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) / How Can I Friendzone This Girl / When Your Position Is Worse Than Friendzone (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Thissonofman(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
friendzone is
When a person develops
romantic feelings for
someone, but the other
person only sees the
relationship as just being
friends. but then enemyzone is the worst, when the person sees you now as an enemy instead of a friend, maybe due to constant stalking or pestering. so which is the best, which do you prefer?
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by kilokeys(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
enemyzone o
it could lead to ''I HATE how much i love You'', rough hmmm and all

Friendzone cant get better than once in a semester Hugs
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by buygala(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Friendzone is always best

U get your chance to fucck her the day her boyfriend beats her, and throws her out of his house, or her parents die in some ghastly circumstances, or some other event totally devastates her embarassed

From holding her close, comforting her and wiping her tears as a good friend, an innocent kiss on the forehead, a hand under her arm-pit lightly touching her breasts, her vulnerability and feeling of unwantedness, a few ominous seconds of indecidedness, and you are deep in her Jericho smiley

I LOVE BEING FRIENDZONED grin... I love it when I end up fuccking her 'accidentally' and she is like 'Victor what did we just do? ... and poor innocent me will be like '' We definitely lost our heads... this should definitely not happen again. . I am so sorry for not protecting you against yourself in your time of vulnerability" embarassed embarassed

And we still end up fuccking again ten minutes later, and many times after that grin
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
What in fvck's name is this?
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Enegod(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
pussyzone is better undecided
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:
What in fvck's name is this?

A question.
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by KevinDein: 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
enemy zone...any day.
next...
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
missclasssy:

A question.

An improbable one. undecided

Enegod:
pussyzone is better undecided

Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by jamex93(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
enemy zone
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Enegod(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:

An improbable one. undecided

easy o before you fart! grin
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Enegod:
easy o before you fart! grin

Too late. tongue
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by mirexxx(f): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
if i enemyzone you, mehn just 4get it!gringrin
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Thissonofman(m): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
buygala:

U get your chance to fucck her the day her boyfriend beats her, and throws her out of his house, or her parents die in some ghastly circumstances, or some other event totally devastates her embarassed

From holding her close, comforting her and wiping her tears as a good friend, an innocent kiss on the forehead, a hand under her arm-pit lightly touching her breasts, her vulnerability and feeling of unwantedness, a few ominous seconds of indecidedness, and you are deep in her Jericho smiley

I LOVE BEING FRIENDZONED grin... I love it when I end up fuccking her 'accidentally' and she is like 'Victor what did we just do? ... and poor innocent me will be like '' We definitely lost our heads... this should definitely not happen again. . I am so sorry for not protecting you against yourself in your time of vulnerability" embarassed embarassed

And we still end up fuccking again ten minutes later, and many times after that grin
victor d baddest, repent o. but is victor tinubu's other name
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Thissonofman(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
mirexxx:
if i enemyzone you, mehn just 4get it! gringrin
that means no hope for that fellow?
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Enegod(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:

Too late. tongue
yuck! tongue
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by mirexxx(f): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Thissonofman:

that means no hope for that fellow?
yes!
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Thissonofman(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
mirexxx:
yes!
hmmm.
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by sonikstargirl(f): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
lovers zone undecided
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Enemyzone smiley
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by dechandel(f): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
I dunno!!

All i know is that the Brotherzone can make a nicca commit suicide!! lipsrsealed
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by psalmlolese: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
smiley Mtn Zone smiley, friend zone.
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
dechandel:
I dunno!!

All i know is that the Brotherzone can make a nicca commit suicide!! lipsrsealed

Lol dede u go kill me seriously

Ipledge should ave been dead by now den ..
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by 2dice(m): 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
buygala:

oga you sef na Vicktor
i dey tire for all dem pple bearing that name
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by PureWays(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lol... If you are in the enemyzone, for a guy it's better because ladies mind are twisted. What made her hate you can be triggered to make her love you.

Like they say: There is a thin line between love and hate..

It's only the players that can handle the friendzone pretty well, by transforming it into affection but unfortunately, players don't get friendzoned, they hate it.... wink
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Thissonofman(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
wait o, the zones don plenty
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by 2dice(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Friendzzone can sweet if you sabi your way...
Be calm
calculative
strategize
Opportunity used wisely
Smile
Becos she will always come back 4 more cheesy wink
*lobatan
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Thissonofman(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
PureWays:
Lol... If you are in the enemyzone, for a guy it's better because ladies mind are twisted. What made her hate you can be triggered to make her love you.

Like they say: There is a thin line between love and hate..

It's only the players that can handle the friendzone pretty well, by transforming it into affection but unfortunately, players don't get friendzoned, they hate it.... wink
ok o
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by dechandel(f): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol dede u go kill me seriously

Ipl edge should ave been dead by now den ..
Hehehehehehhe
Ipled.ge has got so many women in his life that he wont notice how brotherly wonderful he is grin
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by PureWays(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Thissonofman:

ok o
Do you disagree?
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
dechandel:
Hehehehehehhe
Ipled.ge has got so many women in his life that he wont notice how brotherly wonderful he is grin

Lol i know that sly fox

But really made me laugh .. I will start using that one brotherzone wink
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Thissonofman(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
PureWays:
Do you disagree?
no no.
Re: Which Is Better Friendzone Or Enemyzone? by Thissonofman(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
2dice:
Friendzzone can sweet if you sabi your way...
Be calm
calculative
strategize
Opportunity used wisely
Smile
Becos she will always come back 4 more cheesy wink
*lobatan

i see

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Things That Makes A Man Attractive To Women. / I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! / OMG!!!!! She Finally Proposed!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.