Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,887 members, 7,838,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections (15003 Views)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
arewafederation:

Wish her speedy recovery. sad

She need money....
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Shut up and and agree to your mother bad state.... Stop going around the bush...

TEHN is still helping
It seems you are not getting the message trying to provoke me so that I will get you bashed and consequently get my moniker banned. But will not allow such happen. Laughing you in cantonese grin

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
arewafederation:

Wish her speedy recovery. sad
Abökì, I just dealt with your slave few minutes ago.You don't know me.

2 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
It seems you are not getting the message trying to provoke me so that I will get you bashed and consequently get my moniker banned. But will not allow such happen. Laughing you in cantonese grin

You fit bash person? grin Nobody is provoking you... Just come out clean to nairalanders and be humble enough to seek financial assistance for your dying mother.... the choice before you is clear...

So you bash me or not..it won't cure your mother.

You can keep trolling while the poor woman rots away in bed...

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by arewafederation: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

She need money....

Eyyaaa! God will provide. sad
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
arewafederation:

Eyyaaa! God will provide. sad

Amen.... grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Macelliot(m): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
franchizy:

please remove SS from your post. you igbos should go with your biafra. SS does not need any alliance with the igbos. we are big enough to go for our own but i bet you Nigeria can never break up
I don't pray Nigeria breaks up, but if it eventually happen, who are you a minor to speak against majority?
If I may ask, which state are you from SS.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

You fit bash person? Nobody is provoking you... Just come out clean to nairalanders and be humble enough to seek financial assistance for your dying mother.... the choice before you is clear...

So you bash me or not..it won't cure your mother.

You can keep trolling while the poor woman rots away in bed...
Never knew that I have been dealing with a clueless fellow. All the data are in my datacentre with well protected firewalls. Mind your tongue Pa ilugunboy.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Never knew that I have been dealing with a clueless fellow. All the data are in my datacentre with well protected firewalls. Mind your tongue Pa ilugunboy.

Mat God punish your useless father thst cannot provide for his family....he should be killed! He is not fit to be call a man....May your father meet an untimely death for abandoning your mother to her fate.... Amin!

Datacenter ko...database ni ....Mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by arewafederation: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
undecided
Descartes:
Abökì, I just dealt with your slave few minutes ago.You don't know me.

What's my bizness? My concern is just for the old woman whom I just learned is sick. cry

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Mat God punish your useless father thst cannot provide for his family....he should be killed! He is not fit to be call a man....

Datacenter ko...database base....Mumu grin
I know that you are already jitterygrin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by parkhurst: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmnmmmnn...na wah o! Really, what else do you expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
arewafederation:
undecided

What's my bizness? My concern is just for the old women who I just learned is sick. cry
I repeat you don't know me talk more of my family. Abökí face you cattle.

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
I know that you are already jitterygrin

I can see you are as useless....hopeless and irresponsible as the swine you call a father...

Ask for donations for your mother....you are busy trolling.... Foolish goat...

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:

If he sell one cattle and give you the money.....the life of your family will change for good....fact
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

I can see you are as useless....hopeless and irresponsible as the swine you call a father...

Ask for donations for your mother....you are busy trolling.... Foolish goat...
Will send a guest to your office soon and get your wife informed wink grin

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Will send a guest to your office soon and get your wife informed wink grin

Yeah your sister have been coming.....but she is too dirty now....she has a perpetual odor...result of taking care of your mother and cleaning her up....

She told me your mother do all her toilet activities in the room.

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by arewafederation: 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:

I don't know you or your family, but that does not mean I should not sympathise with you in difficult times.... Don't worry about my cattle. They are all healthy.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Yeah your sister have been coming.....but she is too dirty now....she has a perpetual odor...result of taking care of your mother and cleaning her up....

She told me your mother do all her toilet activities in the room.
You'll soon know that "kaki no be leather" grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
arewafederation:

I don't know you or your family, but that does not mean I should not sympathise with you in difficult times.... Don't worry about my cattle. They are all healthy.

Too bad....the poor kid is too stuvpid to understand

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:

I gave her some money to go and fix her dirty hair and some money to your mother too....

Ive told her to come next week....I will keep assisting your poor family in the little way that I can...your sister have been a good pussyyyy

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
arewafederation:

You should take your sympathy to the 10 million almajiris roaming the streets in the Northern region who are potential bokoharam. I repeat you don't know me or my family.

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:

I gave her some money to go and fix her dirty hair and some money to your mother too....

Ive told her to come next week....I will keep assisting your poor family in the little way that I can...your sister have been a good pussyyyy

Too bad..... I have to do what your father ought to be doing....
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
You should take your sympathy to the 10 million almajiris roaming the streets in the Northern region who are potential bokoharam. I repeat you don't know me or my family.

Why are you getting angry....he doesn't need to know you before he empathize with your poor family...

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Now I know that wisdom is not age dependent cos you have proven it in all ramifications. grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Now I know that wisdom is not age dependent cos you have proven it in all ramifications. grin

Tell her that I would be expecting her.....honestly your father is fucckinggg up
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Why are you getting angry....he doesn't need to know you before he empathize with your poor family...
Angry ko hungry ni. I wonder how they cope with you. Very pathetic. *Continues laughing at you*grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by arewafederation: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:

My sympathy can go round the 10 million almajiris and to your ailing mother. It shall be well with all of them. Amen. sad
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Angry ko hungry ni. I wonder how they cope with you. Very
pathetic. *Continues laughing at you*grin

Its a pity..... You are just as useless as your father... Just the way your sister painted you....

May you useless father rest in pieces....

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by arewafederation: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Too bad....the poor kid is too stuvpid to understand

sad
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Tell her that I would be expecting her.....honestly your father is fucckinggg up
Honestly, you really need a clinical psychologist; never knew it has degenerated to this level.grin Smh

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
arewafederation:

My sympathy can go round the 10 million almajiris and to your ailing mother. It shall be well with all of them. Amen. sad
Hahahahahahaha...a lot of certified clowns in town gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch / N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest / Violence Breaks Out In Lafiaji, Kwara As Sha'aba Lafiagi Clashes With Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.