Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections (15063 Views)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Slow and steady...grin

I've trampled on your ogogoro drinking father...useless asheeewo dying mother and whoring sisters and you are laughing....you must be a yiboo bastard indeed... grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Calm down, already know that you are jittery.Slow and steady...grin

I see you are just another ibo coward...there are many like you here on NL....send your sister for the money to treat your mother....

Omo ale grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by frankyychiji(f): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Caseless:
I sure know where this postponement would lead us all. Jonathan, we're ready for you.
....Read my signature message.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

I've trampled on your ogogoro drinking father...useless asheeewo dying mother and whoring sisters and you are laughing....you must be a yiboo bastard indeed... grin
Typical yoruba man. Insulting is just a normal greeting in that enclave. Just calm down, "the dead must sleep to satisfaction"grin

2 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Typical yoruba man. Insulting is just a normal greeting in that enclave. Just calm down, "the dead must sleep to satisfaction"grin

Typical Ibo coward...always looking for trouble and turning around to claim victim... cheesy

I will start to follow you from now on....NL must be rid of your type of nuisance..
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Typical Ibo coward...always looking for trouble and turning around to claim victim... cheesy
Who is playing victim? Will never go down to your level cos you will beat me with experience. I'm just conducting a research on you as you write.grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

I will start to follow you from now on....
Its late.. Why don't you go puck yourself, like you always do!! You old fool •

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
mhizenugu:

Descartes:
Who is playing victim? Will never go down to your level cos you will beat me with experience. I'm just conducting a research on as you write.grin

Lmaoooo...the fools are changing monikers like baby diapers....

Typical angry Ibos.....cowards...we know where you picked the trait from... grin grin

Sadists... grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
mhizenugu:
Leave the old boy, his only source of happiness is Nairaland with his vituperations
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Leave the old boy, his only source of happiness Nairaland with his vituperations

You can see that your mother sickness is affecting your mental alertness... grin

You don price market on nairaland

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
mhizenugu:
Lmao,. Your life is obviously useless.. Can definitely bet my fat bum.. Loser!

Your life is useless!!!!! Really............. Probably need to upload my picture for you to know whom you are lucky to interact with online.

An ugly halfwit from the land of animals is on the loose; i presume u need your likes to put you back to where you rightly belong which is psychiatric hospital.

None of your forefathers and future generations has/would ever attain or achieve what I have achieved in life.

I have never concealed the testimony of God in my life and my forefathers. I don't hide my family name either online or offline cos i m proud of our success. Let me give you a simple clue to do your research with on whom you are talking to; I m from Ondo state and my name is Adetokunboh Folarin, attended Sacred Heart Seminary and CAC Adu Memorial, Akure (Private Schools).................

We are world apart but thank God for a platform like this where different people from different backgrounds meet and share opinions.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Your life is useless!!!!! Really............. Probably need to upload my picture for you to know whom you are lucky to interact with online.

An ugly halfwit from the land of animals is on the loose; i presume u need your likes to put you back to where you rightly belong which is psychiatric hospital.

None of your forefathers and future generations has/would ever attain or achieve what I have achieved in life.

I have never concealed the testimony of God in my life and my forefathers. I don't hide my family name either online or offline cos i m proud of our success. Let me give you a simple clue to do your research with on whom you are talking to; I m from Ondo state and my name is Adetokunboh Folarin, attended Sacred Heart Seminary and CAC Adu Memorial, Akure (Private Schools).................

We are world apart but thank God for a platform like this where different people from different backgrounds meet and share opinions.
Yoruba dude, omo easy. Adetokunboh kor Asari Dokuboh ni grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 08, 2015
Descartes:
Yoruba dude, omo easy. Adetokunboh kor Asari Dokuboh ni grin

Proudly Yoruba; Yoruba nationalist till death. Watch out for that name in Nigeria political arena in the next couple of years......
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by ALAYORMII: 12:27am On Feb 08, 2015
Mmadukaku:
Buhari's cows doing what they know how to do.

Meanwhile buhari should be asked to debate, six weeks is a long time to remain in town hall meetings.... Buhari should debate so we can analize his level of reasoning.

Ur own level of reasoning needs analysis too
Mmadukaku:

Meanwhile buhari should be asked to debate, six weeks is a long time to remain in town hall meetings.... Buhari should debate so we can analize his level of reasoning.

Ur own level of reasoning needs analysis too
Mmadukaku:

Ur own level of reasoning needs analysis too cos no be only analize na canalise

Ozwo
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Kingspin(m): 7:39am On Feb 08, 2015
Mad people the election was not cancelled.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by nationwide1(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2015
doctokwus:

The person that started the unnecessary trouble is he that is trying to use all means to shift an election he has seen he wud lose.U pple shd appeal to the president instead to allow elections hold as scheduled.
Since APC is already sure of victory at the polls, why can't they just wait peacefully after all, the handover date remains the same. If APC resort to violence, it will simply expose the level of their selfishness and ulterior motives.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Your life and everything you represent is not worth more than the fart of a goat. Bet it, afterall it's useless to you and everyone. **LOLS**

One of their Mushkins......
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Pa illugun and the sick mom hullabaloo. Old papa you are getting senile. We have donated to TEHN on your behalf. **LOLS**

Stinking Dog....I know you will change to this handle. grin

How far is your mum this morning....any hope she will the the chemotherapy this week....

Dirty ibo coward....keep mutating from one handle to the other....we will keep pounding your flattthead till it flattens out completely.... grin

Say hi to your grandfather.... grin

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Mr Bayo the Old cargo, you outcompeted that gorilla on baldness. I will keep sitting on your bald skull till you agree to submit it to the gods for palmwine drinking. **LOLS**

Even your useless ogogoro drinking....good for nothing father can't come near my seat......he is not even fit to clean my toilets.. grin

It should be clear to your that your lines are worn out.... cheesy

Say hi to your grandmother eneke.... grin grin

Your mum took her cancer from her I guess... grin

I know you will run away soon and come with another moniker.... grin

Ibo coward.....we know where you got your trait from... grin

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2015
Igirigiibobastardfirstson......come back here.... grin grin

You don buy market this morning....no point to cowardly switch moniker...I will get you...

Finish attending to your dying useless mother and come back for flogging.... grin

We have our ways of teaching untrained goats like you....what your useless parents refused to teach you....Nairaland would teach you... grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Bruteforce101: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Descartes:
Never knew that I have been dealing with a clueless fellow. All the data are in my datacentre with well protected firewalls. Mind your tongue Pa ilugunboy.

Stop forming and go take care of your dying mother. I can help you if you need financial assistance. Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Bruteforce101: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Mr Bayo the Old cargo, you outcompeted that gorilla on baldness. I will keep sitting on your bald skull till you agree to submit it to the gods for palmwine drinking. **LOLS**
[/s]

Stop shouting here slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Cursed odua children on rampage again

grin grin grin grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
[s]
Bruteforce101:

Stop forming and go take care of your dying mother. I can help you if you need financial assistance. Sorry bro
[/s] imbecilic brutalface
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by reborn1: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tribal3AST:
[s][/s] imbecilic brutalface

Stop shouting here.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:
Igirigiibobastardfirstson......come back here.... grin grin

You don buy market this morning....no point to cowardly switch moniker...I will get you...

Finish attending to your dying useless mother and come back for flogging.... grin

We have our ways of teaching untrained goats like you....what your useless parents refused to teach you....Nairaland would teach you... grin
ilugunboy, you won't stop being stuupid in the sight of folks you are old enough to be their father.

Baba, you must be cursed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
reborn1:

Nwabekeyi, I have told you not to quote me if you will only waste my time. I deal with your superiors, go and sit somewhere you cursed child of an ashew.o bleached mother.
bruteforce and reborn are same person after all.

Dull insuridiots, I quoted you on bruteforce handle, you reply on reborn handle.......mumu grin grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Tribal3AST: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
reborn1:

Stop shouting here.
you have edited the post, insuridiot cheesy wink
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Bruteforce101: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
[s]
Tribal3AST:
[/s] imbecilic brutalface

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Aisha Yesufu's Reaction To The Seven-Count Charges Against Sowore By FG / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe / NDLEA Arrests Drug Dealers, Recovers Substances, Cash En-Route Australia, China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.