Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) (33010 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by papushki(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Na dis kind train una dey enter when una dey travel with taxpayers money abroad? Tell GEJ make him enter am for him campaign
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Who uses this outdated train in any part of the world if not Nigeria You will have to get your panadol ready incase of any "emergency headache" that will attack you while you are in the silly train... And the spent billions of dollars to buy this trash. Smh

Look at the type of train used in Manchester UK which is more developed than Nigeria and compare it to the last train which is the GEJ train. UK people never complain and an i.dio.t like you is whining! FOOL!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by nke001: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oh, Gej has been working since 2011.

Gej till jega stop playin politics.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by adedayourt(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
SAI BUHARI
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ivanspring:
Never seen a train before.
Never been on a train.
cry
All thanks to the same Northern generals n their zoning policies that killed almost all the sectors in this country. Now they want to come recycle themselves with their analog ideologies in this digital era
I say NO!!!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by ojialo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ivanspring:
Never seen a train before.
Never been on a train.
cry
how old are you Ivanspring?
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by DesChyko: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

blah blah blah..

Don't you get tired of waging war on the internet?
Take a train to Aso Rock then unite him with John F. Kennedy instead of wasting worst criticising a man whose straps you're not fit to undo.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by nke001: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
lawanson44:

Look at the type of train used in Manchester UK which is more developed than Nigeria and compare it to the last train which is the GEJ train. UK people never complain and an i.dio.t like you is whining! FOOL!!

Pls fellow gejist, dont give these regressive homo sapiens your precious time.

Gej til a.pc form parallel govt,
Gej till amechi knows how to respect the office of the president,
Gej till jega stop playin politics!,
Gej til buhari show us his ssce certificate,
Gej til no iota of bokoharam exists!!!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by stan4guy6(m): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yes he has done well, especially in the northwest. despite setting aside N968bn to fight terrorism in Nigeria dailypost.ng/2014/05/24/budget-2014-jonathan-sets-aside-n968bn-fight-terrorism-nigeria/ and also despite taking N1billion loan to fight Boko haram www.premiumtimesng.com/news/168645-jonathan-gets-approval-to-borrow-1billion-to-fight-boko-haram.html yet over 15,000 have died so far and millions of our people are homless in those part of the country, over 200school girls went missing, he was even dancing a days after ovet 50children were killed in Yobe school attack. The question is where is this money going to? Perhaps, to the Boko haram, because I find it hard to believe that bh are more funded and more equipped than our military. and you are shout Train! Train!! Train!!! WTF angry

Is train all that we would eat? how many job opportunities has been created from his train transformation? Who uses those outdated train in any part of the world again despite allegedly spending billions of naira in buying those "pangolo" he call train? Is train the major thing you can point out as the only achievement that makes you think he has performed [size=15pt] bros are you okay [/size]

Yes. its a fraudulent Change to gullible nigerias who think train is all that we need in this country. SMH

And why did jonaTAN reduce the price of petrol by N10 when we all know how drastically the price of oil as gone down in the world.

Is'nt that an attempt to buy our votes?

Let it be dawn on us, if he also go the way of this clueless government he will be booted out after 4years.

The risk of a wrong decision is preferable to the terror of indecision. -----Maimonides
fool fuel price must because of it value in international market

1 Like

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
The most useless president in the world award goes to President Good Luck Jonathan
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Rilwayne001: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
FrancisTony:

The missing chibok girl is an APC & Buhari cheap propaganda to tag Goodluck Jonathan clueless and incompetent.

Wowwww shocked so your president is aware of this and he is yet to make arrest of those propagating this just woww... who could be more clueless than a man who knows where hes been pinched and yet do nothing to it? or are you just speaking on his behalf out of ignorance?

As a matter of fact, no girls were missing.

Woww...can you please provide evidence the above? perhaps, the video that portrayed those girls was staged. how about their mothers that got invited to Aso Rock by GEJ himself? were they also staged? why didnt GEJ tell them same thing you are telling me up here? perhaps because he is clueless for refusing to stop what is pinching him??

About fighting terrorism, the menace has been in existence long ago even before GEJ administration begun. So, don't heap all the blames on him.

But under is administration boko haram got stronger than nobody ever before despite spending trillions in fighting them. The questions is where are this mpney going? is BH more funded and well equipped by the NA?...please answer these questions

By the way, I know that Goodluck hasn't done really well but he's not the worst president as APC and its cohorts are propagating. You guys should be truthful to yourself.
Goodluck current administration has produced its good and bad sides.

Bros...please tell me any the government ever rule Nigeria that is far worse than this. please tell me I will like to know in other to make comparising

Meanwhile, Illiterate Buhari isn't a better option for us.

You sound like an slowpoke here, kindly tell me your definition of an illiterate, then tell me how buhari is one, after then state the reasons why you think he is not a better option.

Atleast, he achieved something tangible.
Our Agriculture economy is blossoming and other sectors.
He built many Public federal university and "Federal University Oye Ekiti" which was established recently by GEJ was ranked 24th according to recently released Nigerian universities ranking. GEJ is working--I won't give the credit to PDP as a party.....
CNN listed Nigeria as one of the countries with fastest growing economies in 2015
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/cnn-verdict-an-affirmation-of-global-confidence-in-nigerias-economy-pdp/
What do you have to say about it?

A steady state economy should consist of a policy such that there will fair distribution of wealth, efficient allocation of resources, and high quality of life. Living in such an economy would be more satisfying for citizens today and provide more opportunities for citizens tomorrow. But do we have that in Nigeria? No. Have you forgotten the immigrarion job scam? do you know the level of umemployed graduate in this country? Do you know the level of poverty?

APC E-rats like you & your cohorts are fast to point fingers at GEJ without scrutinizing well.

And you think you pdpigsz are even scrutinizing anything at all, if you think this dumbass is ttruly working, why are people clamouring for Change? infact why is he even scared of election for him tto be calling for postponement?

We can't be deceived.
APC is trying to take us backward and keep deceiving us that they are for change. I'll never fall into their cheap blackmail in the name of fraudlent change.

And you want us to continue in this ffor another 4 years? come my friend, did you read what the economist wrote about GEj yesterday? are they also ppayed by APC?

There are better candidates out there.
By the way, I don't care who wins February14 presidential elections

Then shut your mouth and stop pokenosung into the issue, afterall you are one of those clueless nigerian who are yet to make decision or even afraid to make decision. Stop licking the bottom oof GEj if you kknow you are not supporting anyone of tthe two.

No one cares
No, we care. We want good governance for Nigeria not good luck, I want a Nigeria where I wont be scared of studyinh a particular cpurse in school while been afraid of not getting a job at the end.

Edited: So you care about the reason why Fashola reduced LASU schoold fees from 300k to 25k, but you dont care about the reason why GEJ reduced #10 from the price of petrol?...hmmm, one word for yyou here..HYPOCRATE.

None of my business

then shup up and continue with your diary, i enjoy reading your diary than your sensless post here.

Choosing a better evil between GEJ and GMB is the greatest mistake Nigerians would make in their whole existence and electoral decisions. They are indeed "Devil" and "Blue seas"..

Whether you decide or not Nigeria will vote and after that we will all bear the brunt (either good or bad). But you (the clueless, indecisive nigerian) will have nobody to blame among them.
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by mex22: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
tman14:
Showing a picture of a train in the station is one thing. What I'm interested in is whether steady operations will be maintained.

Saddist,must u open ur gutter u call a mouth.i can see ur mouth odour wants to choke u so u must vomit its bleeped up content.u cant see anything good and comment positively.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by thewarrior72: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Is this what you call revive ? Nothing has been revived from what I'm seeing.
OLOSHO when will you get sense? embarassed

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Senjuchiha: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Is this what you call revive ? Nothing has been revived from what I'm seeing.
dn u nid binoculars
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Senjuchiha: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
motherlode:
the morale of Nigerians won't die, we want CHANGE!!!
mallam,abeg gv dt idiot him #5 change of zobo wey mk am dy mk noise anyhw 4 hia no mk person rest
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by dubemivan(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
And who said GEJ has not been working? Fellow Nigerians our future is bright under this Man... I beseech every one to come en mass and vote PDP in the next general election for more positive developments as this... Thanks
God bless Nigeria my country
God bless GEJ
God bless You!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Senjuchiha: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
WHO BE THIS ONE
na confirm village mumu
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Senjuchiha: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Small thing train train, na train we go chop??
@ least him dn do smtng,which 1 wey ur mallam bn do?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by isan(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nah train be dis ?
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Senjuchiha: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

What else will you expect from someone who is blindly leaded by cluelessness and confusion. Shame on you.
n u 1t 2 b dictated 2 by a murderer,tif,illiterate,usurper,dictator, sentimentalist n a radical islam extremist.....shame on u 4 wastin ur parents sperm,food,tym,education n moni....u such a bastard

1 Like

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Senjuchiha: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
tinacrl01:
Mr Man, U No They Hear Say We Want Change!
BUHARI!!!!!!!!!! I say gv ds idiot dt him #5 change 4rm dt cigar!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by slimfit1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
lawanson44:

Seriously you want to compare in which way if I may ask please ?
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Senjuchiha: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
thaoriginator:
This train na death trap o, Nigerians beware!!!!!

Yeye transformation!
@ least him dn do train,u wey dey tok,common spoke of bic,u no get....originator,mkin a fool of himself in nl snc 4BC

1 Like

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by discusant: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
tman14:
Showing a picture of a train in the station is one thing. What I'm interested in is whether steady operations will be maintained.

Before Jonathan, there's not even one train or revived station to show.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Senjuchiha: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
tinacrl01:
. MUMU REWA
ur fada 2left leg!!!!ewu
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by MrMandilas: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Who uses this outdated train in any part of the world if not Nigeria You will have to get your panadol ready incase of any "emergency headache" that will attack you while you are in the silly train... And the spent billions of dollars to buy this trash. Smh
what other country have been to. Don't be a hypocrite!
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Huh! Scary! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Senjuchiha: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
jaybee:

this is how gej's railway system works. the trains and coaches are transported from one commissioning station to another by road. this is how the trains were transported from Makurdi in Benue state, after commissioning, to enugu for further commissioning. gej jibiti!!!
ds ur lie sef fit mk u lucifer wife s his queen which wld mk u d moda of lies....u bn dy dr?
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Senjuchiha: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
PUSH1:
The most useless president in the world award goes to President Good Luck Jonathan
n d most stupid n useless family in d world is ur family...F.O.O.L

1 Like

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Senjuchiha: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gej is working...apcheat h8rs,go lick toilet seat cuz jona's gona b our presido till 201r9
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by freshdude99(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
tman14:
Thomas
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by mmsen: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:

If you go to Mexico, India and Russia you will see trains as old as this if not older.

Stop trying portray Nigeria as the worst place in the world - it really isn't.

Old trains are better than no trains. When it becomes economically viable to do so then they will be upgraded. Why can't you appreciate progress? Why must people like you run down every step that is made to improve things in Nigeria?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes / Boko Haram Children Isolated In IDP Camp In Borno - Photos / Akeredolu Praying Before Going To Cast His Vote, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.