Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) (33007 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by zubbyonu(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Who uses this outdated train in any part of the world if not Nigeria You will have to get your panadol ready incase of any "emergency headache" that will attack you while you are in the silly train... And the spent billions of dollars to buy this trash. Smh
it is better than none.
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Who uses this outdated train in any part of the world if not Nigeria You will have to get your panadol ready incase of any "emergency headache" that will attack you while you are in the silly train... And the spent billions of dollars to buy this trash. Smh
where was your brain when your father was ruling in the past?ungrateful cattle. keep on chewing that grass.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by gp6liveth(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari said its a scam. Pls give him his googles to come see it clearly.
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Ivanspring(f): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
gurunlocker:

kidding huh?

Not kidding.
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by motherlode: 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Senjuchiha:
mallam,abeg gv dt idiot him #5 change of zobo wey mk am dy mk noise anyhw 4 hia no mk person rest
shut your mouth, we don't need your #5 or GEJ's #10 change, we want a positive CHANGE that will move nigeria forward.
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by 100Cents: 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari wants to revive Cows.

And reduce oil price..
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
shadowgwalker:
where was your brain when your father was ruling in the past?ungrateful cattle. keep on chewing that grass.
I presumed this baloney you just composed with your soot skull was meant for your father to read??
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by jinielis: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
CONGRATS SIR
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Ivanspring(f): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
mikketech:
how can you. When you have spent all your entire life in that village of yours. Well thanks to nairaland. Now uv seen a train. Waiting till thy kingdom come to be on a train.

Anyways

Am crushing on you. Can I have your contact?

Actually, you're not far from the truth. I've spent most of my life in the 'village' and have not had the opportunity to explore areas outside my... 'village'.

So, after everything you posted up there you really expect a pat on the cheek from me. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by hizaya61(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
Reno Omokri @renoomokri 4h
Your eyes dont deceive you! This is the train station at the Enugu end of the PH-Enugu route revived by GEJ #GEJisit✓ pic.twitter.com/OISfDOlbCV

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/media/grid

Fu(k the person that post this rubbish I am tired of hearing abt this fu(king jonathan
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
mikketech:
how can you. When you have spent all your entire life in that village of yours. Well thanks to nairaland. Now uv seen a train. Waiting till thy kingdom come to be on a train.

Anyways

this ur style Shaaa...
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
mikketech:

Anyways

this ur style Shaaa... Am watching u...
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by terrifik19(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
The last time i heard, the train wasnt working...

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
jaybee:

this is how gej's railway system works. the trains and coaches are transported from one commissioning station to another by road. this is how the trains were transported from Makurdi in Benue state, after commissioning, to enugu for further commissioning. gej jibiti!!!

're u female if u 're. tsk I hope u don't take this to ur every day life

1 Like

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Answerike: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] God made us as one so we should be one
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Senjuchiha: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
motherlode:

shut your mouth, we don't need your #5 or GEJ's #10 change, we want a positive CHANGE that will move nigeria forward.
BUHARI!BUHAR!!BUHARI!!!hw many tyms did i cal u....i say gv ds mallam him #5 change k him use by cigar
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by ChristineC: 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
lawanson44:

Look at the type of train used in Manchester UK which is more developed than Nigeria and compare it to the last train which is the GEJ train. UK people never complain and an i.dio.t like you is whining! FOOL!!
You even have time. Don't you know most of these guys criticizing haven't crossed outside their regions ever? All they do is recharge with 100 box and type shiit

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by motherlode: 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Senjuchiha:
BUHARI!BUHAR!!BUHARI!!!hw many tyms did i cal u....i say gv me my #5 change make i use by cigar
sorry for you tongue cigarette is not good for you, please don't die young ooo! undecided
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by favourmic(m): 12:00am On Feb 08, 2015
I just don't know what to say about this President, how come they plan to postponed the election date? what about the campaigns of the parties? they have brain wash our president, for the past so many yrs they never do anything about this Bokoharam now 6weeks to do it? Useless people just so sad.
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by erico2k2(m): 12:01am On Feb 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Come and see the trains from Stratford to romford then you will appreciate what you have there.
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by favourmic(m): 12:01am On Feb 08, 2015
I just don't know what to say about this President, how come they plan to postponed the election date? what about the campaigns of the parties? they have brain wash our president, for the past so many yrs they never do anything about this Bokoharam now 6weeks to do it? Useless people just so sad. .
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by erico2k2(m): 12:07am On Feb 08, 2015
tman14:

jmoore, first of all I feel slighted by your statement. But I will take it that you did not intend it to be offensive.

Back to the issue, I am talking from what I see. I lived in Enugu State and I still have cause to still visit the state. Train services has always been in existence. This brings me back to my initial statement. "The picture of a train is not of importance. What is important is how frequent will the train service be rendered."
Would it not have been nice for you to see the frequency of the train before criticizing?
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:07am On Feb 08, 2015
tman14:
Showing a picture of a train in the station is one thing. What I'm interested in is whether steady operations will be maintained.

Don't be silly. Before now, did we have the privilege to even ask this same question? Be grateful bro.
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:15am On Feb 08, 2015
ChristineC:

You even have time. Don't you know most of these guys criticizing haven't crossed outside their regions ever? All they do is recharge with 100 box and type shiit

You dey mind all these local champions that have not even gone to MMA for any reason but come here to talk rubbish. They believe everything the hear or see on TV.
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:20am On Feb 08, 2015
FrancisTony:
To be sincere, Jonathan has done well for this government just that people won't admit it. The only problem with him is; not taking decisions by himself.

APC is trying to sell fraudlent change to us. Check out how Fashola hijacked "Lagos state University" school fees to 350k but sheepishly reduced it to 25k, now that election is around.

APC members are wolf in sheep clothing - They are sugar coating us with sweet talks but it'll dawn on us if Buhari is elected.

#Ihaven'tdecided tongue

Are you serious about the school fees? I don't wanna believe it. Pls, tell me you are trolling?
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 08, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Are you serious about the school fees? I don't wanna believe it. Pls, tell me you are trolling?
I am serious....
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:03am On Feb 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

I am serious....

I am a Fashola fan. This will make me lose every single respect I have for him. At last, Tinubu has succeeded in fucking up Fashola's head. Shame.

Anyway, why are u still awake? Go to sleep.
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by soludo93(m): 6:14am On Feb 08, 2015
tman14:
Showing a picture of a train in the station is one thing. What I'm interested in is whether steady operations will be maintained.

Then vote for GEJ for continuity or vote for Buhari and he will truncate the system and send the workers to jail.
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by sonssyo: 7:02am On Feb 08, 2015
Skako:
Even our governor rauf aregbesola transformation still fine pass goodbye ebele Jonathan one's

sai buhari

dnt blame u,ur too blind to see.
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 08, 2015
Skako:
Even our governor rauf aregbesola transformation still fine pass goodbye ebele Jonathan one's

sai buhari

Another osogbo ram
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by stainlessteve: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2015
[b][/b][center][/center]
Rilwayne001:

Yes he has done well, especially in the northwest. despite setting aside N968bn to fight terrorism in Nigeria dailypost.ng/2014/05/24/budget-2014-jonathan-sets-aside-n968bn-fight-terrorism-nigeria/ and also despite taking N1billion loan to fight Boko haram www.premiumtimesng.com/news/168645-jonathan-gets-approval-to-borrow-1billion-to-fight-boko-haram.html yet over 15,000 have died so far and millions of our people are homless in those part of the country, over 200school girls went missing, he was even dancing a days after ovet 50children were killed in Yobe school attack. The question is where is this money going to? Perhaps, to the Boko haram, because I find it hard to believe that bh are more funded and more equipped than our military. and you are shout Train! Train!! Train!!! WTF angry

Is train all that we would eat? how many job opportunities has been created from his train transformation? Who uses those outdated train in any part of the world again despite allegedly spending billions of naira in buying those "pangolo" he call train? Is train the major thing you can point out as the only achievement that makes you think he has performed [size=15pt] bros are you okay [/size]

Yes. its a fraudulent Change to gullible nigerias who think train is all that we need in this country. SMH

And why did jonaTAN reduce the price of petrol by N10 when we all know how drastically the price of oil as gone down in the world.

Is'nt that an attempt to buy our votes?

Let it be dawn on us, if he also go the way of this clueless government he will be booted out after 4years.

The risk of a wrong decision is preferable to the terror of indecision. -----Maimonides

You are asking where the money went.
Seriously? Dude do you even read news? The federal government recently acquired some helicopters along side T-72s,apcs and other military grade weapons to b used in fighting your change agents or was it your dad that Is using it to help nigerians? For the over 200girls do you expect the president to carry arms and go to sambisa to fight and rescue them himself? I bet you GEJ is doing a lot better than you would have done if you were there so cut the crap
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by ogunwalea(m): 7:37am On Feb 08, 2015
FrancisTony:
To be sincere, Jonathan has done well for this government just that people won't admit it. The only problem with him is; not taking decisions by himself.

APC is trying to sell fraudlent change to us. Check out how Fashola hijacked "Lagos state University" school fees to 350k but sheepishly reduced it to 25k, now that election is around.

APC members are wolf in sheep clothing - They are sugar coating us with sweet talks but it'll dawn on us if Buhari is elected.

#Ihaven'tdecided tongue
are u a learner? When did Fashola reduce LASU's skul fees? And you think its cos of the election? What about ur so called Jonathan dat rreduced the price of fuel by #10. BTW, if u dnt know, Jonathan is one of the most corrupt country in Nigeria even in the world sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti / In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) / Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.