Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? (11228 Views)

Ladies, Please Stop Using Your Hair To Beg A Guy For Money / Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by pusskey(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2006
Hello every one,i broke up my my ex-girl friend a year back cus i was not financially fit then but now i need her back but she refuse to accept me back but claims she still love me,i have tried all i can but its in vain.what will i do to get her back.pls i need ur comment and advice.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by Damsal(f): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2006
na you shouldn't have to go on your knees if she really loves you, which as she claims does not seem to be the truth because when you love someone you care too much about them to let them go. Dude i can only advice you to get another girl.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by GNature(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2006
Are you being forthcoming with the reason you
broke up with her? I think there is more to it
than you are admitting.

If the girl really loves you, and you explained to her
with all honesty that your financial situation is what
was responsible for what you did, I believe she would
understand and give you a second chance.

I still think there is more to this than you are admitting.
Prove me wrong.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by dondele(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2006
not in dis world. no girl is worth my bending down. no damn way.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by Busta(f): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2006
@dondele, oh really?

@topic, swollow ur pride guy but all the same, she'll be back if she's really urs.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by Seun(m): 1:50am On Aug 23, 2006
It's not the bending down on your knees that should matter, but the resolution of the cause of breakup and the assurance - based on reliable facts - that it won't happen again. Players are good at begging.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by iice(f): 3:09am On Aug 23, 2006
Hmmmm i agree with GNature, something is not right but for me, a guy on his knees means nothing tongue tongue It's his falling apart that means something grin
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by HH(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2006
i dont seem to understand your financial escuse, was she demanding money and you dint have to give or cuzz you dint have to give so you backed out, in any case, if your genuine theres no reason to bend on your knees,
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by pusskey(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2006
Gnature; i prove u wroung cus that the main reason why i broke up with her,she ask my friends for money so i feel its cus am not financially fit so i broke up with her then,but now i need her desperately.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by delordz(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2006
I don't see anything wrong in a guy going on all fours to beg his lady, especially if he has erred heinously against her, But the most important thing isn't going on your knees but being sober and remorseful.
A guy may go on his knees but the lady should consider the remorse of the offender more than the fours,
Love all y'all,
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by dondele(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2006
@busta
yeah baby, but your case is different cuzz i wont mind begging to get a piece of dem glands.k/k. well, seriously, i aint going down on no knees. i will say sorry and if it aint enuff then eff her.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by disney(f): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2006
hum, shut up all you shallow minded guys, if you really love a woman, you won't mind doing anything just to show you are sorry.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by dondele(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2006
and if she really loves me, she will save me that kneeling down cuzz she knows i aint never doing it. yes let me be shallow minded. no damn girl on earth no matter how pretty she might be is worth my kneeling down. non sense.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by funloving(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2006
Sorry babe, I ain't kneeling down to beg any girl. I have never seen my father do that to my mother and I will never do it to my wife, talkless of a mere girlfriend who is here today and maybe gone tomorrow.

@topic
Plead with her and try to win her back with sincere words, assurances and gifts , but if she remains recalcitrant please move on with your life.
A girl who truly loves you will not wait until you are weeping and begging and kneeling before forgiving you your crimes, if you have offended her.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by dondele(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2006
thanks bro. tell them. which girl? who in here thinks she is worth kneeling down for? say now let me laugh at you. you no dey shame na boy wey go kneel u dey what for. come carry me now.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by eslynera(f): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2006
YOu say you love me?
"GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEEZZZZ!! grin"

jUsT KiDdIn.
You don't really have to get on your knees, if the gurl said no, then just take it as a no. No need for negotiating, no need for kneeling, if she has/had the will to forgive, then she'll forgive. I'm gone. wink
BYE. cheesy
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by kiki(f): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2006
hell yeah y u can't go on ur knees somting wrong with them it really shows ow much u want her back
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by Oracle(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2006
SAY WHO DIE?
God forbid, itz only people like ramsey nouah that can do that.
Nothing will make me go on my knees when begging a girl, especially if it has to do with love
if she can't accept my apology while i'm standing she can go to hell.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by chibaby5(f): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2006
pretenders!!!!, chai. some guys eh!!, they can even form more than girls. anyway sha, i don't think kneeling down really means anything. u can show ur sorry through different ways. u don't have 2 kneel down at all. if she really luvs u, she will definitely accept u.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by chibaby5(f): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2006
dondele:

and if she really loves me, she will save me that kneeling down cuzz she knows i aint never doing it. yes let me be shallow minded. no damn girl on earth no matter how pretty she might be is worth my kneeling down. non sense.
na wah 4 u, anyway, i know pple like u who always try 2 act hard but remember, u don't really have 2 show ur hard lol. i bet u would kneel 4 ur G friend. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by TaniCarr(f): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2006
That's why we have spirits of God. You know whether you ahould beg her or not because you should do what your spirit tells you.If you are wrong apologize if you are really wrong beg.Beg as long as you feel is right for the damage that is caused.If you love her and you hit her of cheated on her beg really good for a long time. grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by kiki(f): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2006
damn is guys that r sayin they can't do it dat wen it comes they gon do it and even lick d gurllz feet
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by woleprof(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2006
kiki:

damn is guys that r sayin they can't do it that when it comes they gon do it and even lick d gurllz feet

Now you re going too far. your post is irritating. It a guy's wish to be onn his kneel or not. You cant did for them angry
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by kiki(f): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2006
oh my post is irritatin cos i'm sayin d truth damn truth is bitter just admit it i just said d truth and u know dat
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by Raymand(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2006
Girls are like pigeons, if they're for you, they'd come back. . .
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by disney(f): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2006
lol @ kiki

no mind them guys o jare, there was a time, my boyfriend hurt my feelings. He knelt down on the road to beg me. Hello!!! ok now, don't kneel down for ur girlfriend, another man will snatch her from you and don't forget that , pride goes before a fall. U would loose what's precious to you all in the name of pride. Hello, by the way, white guys do that so why can't you african men learn from your mistakes o jare.lol.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by kiki(f): 12:52am On Aug 30, 2006
i know gurl it especially african men that says stuff like this and it is dem that r not romantic all they wanna do is get married 2 someone who dey can control and whose gon do their stuff 4 them their is nothing like love in it u can't kneel down shiit u know their r alot of romantic guys out their who will take her awys 4rm u no woman wants to stick with a man who is treatin her like dirt u can't knell down *hisses and rolls eyes*
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by ezenwayi(f): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2006
of course yes a guy should go on his knees lf he offend his girlfriend,to show how honest the guy is and to show how much the guy loves the girl.the will forever appreciate his man. cheers
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by woleprof(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2006
kiki:

i know girl it especially african men that says stuff like this and it is them that r not romantic all they want to do is get married 2 someone who dey can control and whose gon do their stuff 4 them their is nothing like love in it u can't kneel down shiit u know their r alot of romantic guys out their who will take her awys from u no woman wants to stick with a man who is treatin her like dirt u can't knell down *hisses and rolls eyes*

I want to believe you have lived among African men well enough to know they re the most romantic set of creatures? You should also know that if you give a woman a chance most of the time they misused them. I respect them alot becos they are the most precious charater created by GOD (im creating a thread for women soon).

But the are also funny sometimes. They can be naughty too.

Actualy, i cant go on my kneels if the need warrant grin grin
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by jorgan(m): 2:22am On Oct 06, 2007
i agree disney but if the gal lovs him as she calm men d guy should not try,in d perfect time she will be d one kneeling 4 u
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by helsbry: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2007
there's nothing wrong with going down on your knees if you are at fault.that doesnt mean that you are sissy.when it comes to firmness,not doubt about that.a woman wants the man to be the boss provide you are on level.
Re: Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? by bigbee(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2007
when a woman start playing games like that then u should know she,s got a hidden agenda and its time 4 u to move on.However if she wants to be your bootycall i aint seen nothing wrong with that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You / Damn!!..this Ass Could Make U Cum In A Sec / You Deserve So Much More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.