Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center (28840 Views)

Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) / Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by joshrare(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
cycline404:
We have been crying we want change and some are saying the change we want is here already.The truth is that both GEJ and GMB WILL NOT change (talking of over 190million people). Even if everything is made free,corrupt leaders gone,economy improved and all we clamor for is given to us,WITHOUT me and you changing our attitude and behaviors,we will still make a mess of all we have.can I talk to you my fellow youth? We keep saying we have bad leaders, let me ask you:

1) in your family, how do you treat your parents?

2) in your locality, have you been singled out as one who fights a JUST CAUSE? Are you honest?

3) in business, how sincere are you or are you full of GREED?

4) in school, do you believe in bribing your lecturer to get a high score or you believe in reading and getting your grades?

5) in your place of work, do you sort your way to get PROMOTED or NOT?
6. When in charge of finance,do you handle it well,are you prudent and accountable?
7. When in power do you oppress people and above the law?

To the parents,
1.How do you treat that person serving or working for you.
2.Do you attach ethnicity and tribalism in all you do in your work place and social gathering?
3.Can you be fair in your judgement with out being partial.
4.Can you do business with the next person without thinking of how to defraud him?
To the general public,do we adhere to simple traffic rules,do we follow instruction especially when in the bank or places like that without jumping lines.
Do we have to bribe our way with the law enforcement agencies,or buy them over?
Can we do without producing fake products or stop pirating an existing one?

You in the civil service,how many people have u denied their rights and promotion? how many times have u falsified your age just to be in service? how many times have u signed and defrauded the government funds just because of greed? how many innocent people have you accused. Lecturers are not spared either.

You that is a church leader or pastor,how many of your members have you deceived into giving their money,yet you havent stopped showing favoritism to the rich and mighty,neglecting the poor in your places of worship.

I can go on and on asking questions but let me stop there.... My point;

If you find it cool playing dirty in all you do and yet you want CHANGE, you are DREAMING. ‪#IMUSTCHANGEFIRST#

The desired CHANGE starts with YOU...

https://www.nairaland.com/2107413/kind-change-must-nigeria#30029778
This is just on point. i thought i was alone, thank God sm1 got the light.. thanks bro..keep it up, soon we will get there...

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by doninno(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yes o a must
Mc4larin:
Jona must go!!!
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by babestella: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
hope they will not sleep there o
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by jbspearlance(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
thaoriginator:
GEJ is a fucktarrd retarded bastard!

Nigerians, let's March match after FeBuhari for Change

#ChangeNoMatterTheDate

I don't give a bleeps about 1st to comment, Nigeria must #Change!
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by eraly(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Shame on GEJ,
Shame on PDP,
Shame on those calling for d postponement,
Shame on all d nigerian youth n elders supporting dis motive,
Shame on all d security forces of nigeria
And most importantly, shame on Nigeria.

4 gud years we had to prepare n is dis wat we get?
I feel like crying for our leaders, d youths n dis country. I bow my head in shame for d 'giant of africa'.
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by hensben(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
cycline404:
We have been crying we want change and some are saying the change we want is here already.The truth is that both GEJ and GMB WILL NOT change (talking of over 190million people). Even if everything is made free,corrupt leaders gone,economy improved and all we clamor for is given to us,WITHOUT me and you changing our attitude and behaviors,we will still make a mess of all we have.can I talk to you my fellow youth? We keep saying we have bad leaders, let me ask you:

2) in your locality, have you been singled out as one who fights a JUST CAUSE? Are you honest?

4) in school, do you believe in bribing your lecturer to get a high score or you believe in reading and getting your grades?

6. When in charge of finance,do you handle it well,are you prudent and accountable?

To the parents,
2.Do you attach ethnicity and tribalism in all you do in your work place and social gathering?
4.Can you do business with the next person without thinking of how to defraud him?
To the general public,do we adhere to simple traffic rules,do we follow instruction especially when in the bank or places like that without jumping lines.

You in the civil service,how many people have u denied their rights and promotion? how many times have u falsified your age just to be in service? how many times have u signed and defrauded the government funds just because of greed? how many innocent people have you accused. Lecturers are not spared either.

You that is a church leader or pastor,how many of your members have you deceived into giving their money,yet you havent stopped showing favoritism to the rich and mighty,neglecting the poor in your places of worship.

If you find it cool playing dirty in all you do and yet you want CHANGE, you are DREAMING. ‪#IMUSTCHANGEFIRST#

https://www.nairaland.com/2107413/kind-change-must-nigeria#30029778
all this you listed still boils down to bag government. They make everybody go gagas through cost of living , insecurity, looting the nations treasury, unemployment thereby, making the youth/people go into illegal dealings like yahoo yahoo, kidnapping, thuggery/cultism for the politicians, arm robbery, name them. When the head is bad don't expect anything good from the body.
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by dayosaurus(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
mistabiola:

OBANIKORO: You're a fool, had it been you've done this earlier on, I would have transferred the N2bn into your acct.

bros I no dey ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by babestella: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
drfiwaj:
Oloriburuku ni PDP oooo

Awon Ole amun eje ni APC yi o. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Edwardhead(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
**waiting endlessly at the INEC media centre** Unprofessional journalism. See dem as they carry camera for head like pure water sellers.
see u, why u no go gada news if u tew be professional journalist?
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by eldnix: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
eemalex:
Which crowd?
mtcheeew
guy e no tire u put?
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by BabaO2: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Can't this Jonathan be picked up before civil war break out.? Western world act now before it's too late, every federal apparatus is polarized
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by UpLoyo: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
The clown with hat needs 6 weeks to perfect his rigging with the military; you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that. If the election is postponed, BH will never win that election which is so obvious that's what is scaring these animals now. [size=20pt]GEJ tell us what you know about the Ekiti tape. If you surround yourself with murders and criminals then you are one.[/size]
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by makzeze: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
WHATEVER THE OUTCOME, FEBRUARY OR MARCH,WE WILL MARCH FOR BUHARI
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by kubumilano(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
**waiting endlessly at the INEC media centre** Unprofessional journalism. See dem as they carry camera for head like pure water sellers.
u see how unprofessional u re in ur comment,can u undertake d risks dose guys are takin,u jst sit in ur house and check nairaland for updates when ur mates are out dere hustling for info,instead u appreciate,u open ur gutter of a mouth to comment abt unprofessional journalism,wat do u even no abt journalism.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nigeria as a nation is a joke. Jona is a dictator and a very currut one for that matta.even jaga does not have a say. And all this pdp idoits on dis forum open ur eyes and see wat would happen even if jona should win with all this scam he is pulling. I rather vote for a 10year old boy than all this criminals

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
cycline404:

To the parents,

It is a matter of MENTALITY..
OURS here is very LOW.....
We are TRAINED by most parents and guardians to HATE one another.. Through TRIBALISM and RELIGIOUS sentiments..
U have done well...
It's JUST COURSE.....
not the other way....
Thanks
I will always say that ..
NOBODY IS EVER BORN TO LOVE OR HATE D OTHER...
WE GROW AS A PRODUCT OF OUR LOCALITY....
that's Y BLACKS think like this and WHITES think the other way...(it's not SPIRITUALITY as most charismatic Nigerians think)
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
thaoriginator:

#ChangeNoMatterTheDate

THEN, YOU WILL DIE FOR NOTHING.
BUHARI WHOSE CHILDREN ARE STUDYING IN THE UK, THAT YOU WANT TO DIE FOR?
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR HEAD CHECKED FOR BOKOVIRUS.
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by M4gunners: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
thaoriginator:

#ChangeNoMatterTheDate

Ur fada is also a fucktarrd retarded bastard.
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by SammyNoni(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
AND IF U WIN ELECTION. #NA GOD WIN
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by jbspearlance(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=jbspearlance post=30522933][/quote]your father too is a bastard for giving birth to a bastard son like you.Is this the kind of change all you apc bastards and your corhots want to bring?No gone are the days we allowed wasted educated fools like u mislead pple.If you believe the guy above is a bastard click like.@thaoriginator
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
kubumilano:
u see how unprofessional u re in ur comment,can u undertake d risks dose guys are takin,u jst sit in ur house and check nairaland for updates when ur mates are out dere hustling for info,instead u appreciate,u open ur gutter of a mouth to comment abt unprofessional journalism,wat do u even no abt journalism.

Lazy journalists waiting to hear cheap news since 4BC .
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Edwardhead:
see u, why u no go gada news if u tew be professional journalist?

Is that news or updated info ? GUY.
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by ajakaboy1: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
It even adds to the popularity of GMB. Sai Buhari.
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
cycline404:

To the parents,

this is typical of the average Nigerian;we judge and accuse other people of that same thing that we do when no one is seeing us,no wonder south afrcans call us hypocrites..!
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by thaoriginator: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
M4gunners:
Ur fada is also a fucktarrd retarded bastard.
Suck yuh mada! grin
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by thaoriginator: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
masterpower:

THEN, YOU WILL DIE FOR NOTHING.
BUHARI WHOSE CHILDREN ARE STUDYING IN THE UK, THAT YOU WANT TO DIE FOR?
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR HEAD CHECKED FOR BOKOVIRUS.
suck yuh mada! Death a coming fi yuh anyweh yuh deh battybowy!
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by thaoriginator: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
jbspearlance:
your father too is a bastard for giving birth to a bastard son like you.Is this the kind of change all you apc bastards and your corhots want to bring?No gone are the days we allowed wasted educated fools like u mislead pple.If you believe the guy above is a bastard click like.@thaoriginator
guh suck yuh mada! Shotta bus inna yuh bloodclaat bwoy!
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by erisegun: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
go show dem nah*idiot*
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Oskilala: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
thaoriginator:

#ChangeNoMatterTheDate

And u got likes for this thrash......i wonder how u were brought up. undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Kundagarten: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2015

The election should be postponed for 4yrs. No need to disturb the transformation agenda.
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by thaoriginator: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oskilala:

And u got likes for this thrash......i wonder how u were brought up. undecided
Can you talk to your father like that?

Everybody know say GEJ is a bastarrd, he deserve no iota of respect. And who the bleeps you saying wrote trash? Battybwoy, don't back chat me bwoy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Spotted On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details / "211 Regiment Group" Air Force Base In Imo State Underway (Pics) / Martin Onovo: Abba Kyari, Magu Are Products Of Corrupt Police System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.