Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center (28838 Views)

Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) / Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Olaone1: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Febuhari grin grin
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by jbspearlance(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
thaoriginator:
guh suck yuh mada! Shotta bus inna yuh bloodclaat bwoy!
I no blame you,but your weed smoking father that fuckd your mum and see you a product of weed burkutu drinking pada.See your urgly face there.IDIOTIC FACTOR
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
Evathyst:
plz, which station would broadcast it live?
channels tv now
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by jbspearlance(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
thaoriginator:
guh suck yuh mada! Shotta bus inna yuh bloodclaat bwoy!
I no blame you,but your weed smoking father that fuckd your mum and see you a product of weed burkutu drinking pada.See your urgly face there.IDIOTIC FACTOR[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Oskilala: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
thaoriginator:
Can you talk to your father like that?

Everybody know say GEJ is a bastarrd, he deserve no iota of respect. And who the bleeps you saying wrote trash? Battybwoy, don't back chat me bwoy!

kids everywia undecided seems you've smoked your brains out in the sky, and the world is like IDONTGIVEAFUCK, watch your kidney boy....
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by thaoriginator: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oskilala:

kids everywia undecided seems you've smoked your brains out in the sky, and the world is like IDONTGIVEAFUCK, watch your kidney boy....
suck yuh mada!
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by thaoriginator: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
jbspearlance:
I no blame you,but your weed smoking father that fuckd your mum and see you a product of weed burkutu drinking pada.See your urgly face there.IDIOTIC FACTOR[color=#770077][/color]
suck your mada!
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by motherlode: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
sad those reporters are not the only ones waiting for updates but i and my dad we are IN! smiley let them better do fast and tell us what's best for Nigeria and not just one party called PDP " party deceiving people " angry
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by IamforGod: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
**waiting endlessly at the INEC media centre** Unprofessional journalism. See dem as they carry camera for head like pure water sellers.
it's very professional! It's done every where.
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by nep2ra(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
dipopooo:
Whre ar d FEBUHARISTS? MARCHARI go make sense na abi?

grin grin FEBUHARI KO FEBOKOHARI Ni.

We ar in charge.

#GEJTILL2019

I have no kind words for your kind.
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by terrifik19(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
wonders shall never end...

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by simdam500(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
lexxwiz: The world is watching !!!

Yes! They want to either see our rise or fall...

An watching too embarassed
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Dubemkelly(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
OK
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Dubemkelly(m): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
The life of a journalist though, some stooped and crept just to get a piece of info to relay to the general public
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by M4gunners: 1:19am On Feb 08, 2015
thaoriginator:
Suck yuh mada! grin
Bleep ur shameless muda who gave birth to an id1ot like u.
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by searay(m): 6:48am On Feb 08, 2015
datguru:
The beginning of the end of one Nigeria
Sorry, the beginning of your end in Nigeria.
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by datguru: 6:58am On Feb 08, 2015
searay:
Sorry, the beginning of your end in Nigeria.

If Nigeria should continue, vote GEJ. Should buhari win!

My brother there will be problem
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by Jnrbaino4real(m): 7:01am On Feb 08, 2015
@thaoriginator, so disgusting and it shows how irresponsible you are, you call jonathan a bastard. For sure, sooner or later you children will must call you a bastard.
Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by searay(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2015
datguru:

If Nigeria should continue, vote GEJ. Should buhari win!

My brother there will be problem
I'm voting GEJ for my "safety oooooo"

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by thaoriginator: 7:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Jnrbaino4real:
@thaoriginator, so disgusting and it shows how irresponsible you are, you call jonathan a bastard. For sure, sooner or later you children will must call you a bastard.
Thunder fiyah your left yansh! What Jonathan has done to me is more than calling him a BASTARD!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center by shady16: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me / Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound / Ooni Of Ife, Sultan of Sokoto, Oba Of Benin And Others At Buhari's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.