Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Marriage!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage!! (1423 Views)

Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? / Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage!! by jany(f): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
I cant believe how much i envy my single friends.

1 Like

Re: Marriage!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
I'm with you girl! cheesy

The kids, the fat, the prison like feeling embarassed
Re: Marriage!! by jany(f): 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
MzNelly:
the prison like feeling embarassed

Mainly that prisonlike feeling undecided
Re: Marriage!! by olexjay(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
The problem is that most of our ladies think after the wedding that's all, some fault rise up from the ladies in a matter that:

- when you see some newly married women after theÍr first kid they don't see packaging of their endowment as a big deal which is wrong, you should always try to look glossy to your man.

- The affection will remain intact depending on how you take your husband.

Remember in another word: marriage is also a pride of a woman then happy home and to build a happy home the wife needs to work towards it.
Re: Marriage!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
jany:

Mainly that prisonlike feeling undecided

You'll get used to it, honey.

If you weren't married, you'd still complain anyways. smiley

1 Like

Re: Marriage!! by Kennywills7(m): 12:05am On Feb 08, 2015
Whats d prison like feeling about marriage?
Re: Marriage!! by jany(f): 12:15am On Feb 08, 2015
olexjay:
The problem is that most of our ladies think after the wedding that's all,

to build a happy home the wife needs to work towards it.

african man (i hail)

MzNelly:

If you weren't married, you'd still complain anyways. smiley

yeah d grass always looks greener on d other side
Re: Marriage!! by LewsTherin: 6:32am On Feb 08, 2015
I don't see the big deal in getting married either.

If you want to remain single the rest of your days, hey go for it. It has worked out well for a lot of people. Ask Pope Francis.

However, I do see the big deal in BEING married. Especially when done for a valid reason. Prison? I have no idea what you're talking about. If you got married because your mates are married, or your mother keeps marking the calendar, or you want to be known as Mrs Loaded-fine-boy or Mr 33-23-36 but still want to live the same life you did as a single person, then I can see why it feels prison-like. If you pile on the kids like samsung phone brands because society expects it or mama wants to have 79 grand children, then I can see why the kids will cramp your style.

As for me, my honeymoon just entered it's 4th year and my 3 month old jewel is sleeping peacefully. I love my life.

P.s. No offence intended.

1 Like

Re: Marriage!! by iPopAlomo(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2015
jany:

I cant believe how much i envy my single friends.
Hey... cheer up...
Re: Marriage!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 23, 2015
LewsTherin:
I don't see the big deal in getting married either.

If you want to remain single the rest of your days, hey go for it. It has worked out well for a lot of people. Ask Pope Francis.

However, I do see the big deal in BEING married. Especially when done for a valid reason. Prison? I have no idea what you're talking about. If you got married because your mates are married, or your mother keeps marking the calendar, or you want to be known as Mrs Loaded-fine-boy or Mr 33-23-36 but still want to live the same life you did as a single person, then I can see why it feels prison-like. If you pile on the kids like samsung phone brands because society expects it or mama wants to have 79 grand children, then I can see why the kids will cramp your style.

As for me, my honeymoon just entered it's 4th year and my 3 month old jewel is sleeping peacefully. I love my life.

P.s. No offence intended.
this is just you....some men make marriage unbearable for women with no reasons.

i still fear marriage cos i heard its totally different from boyfriend/girlfriend stuffs.

i just pray.
Re: Marriage!! by LewsTherin: 10:16am On May 25, 2015
Midehi:

this is just you....some men make marriage unbearable for women with no reasons.

i still fear marriage cos i heard its totally different from boyfriend/girlfriend stuffs.

i just pray.

What of the women that make marriage unbearable for their husbands?

All of that story should be none of your business. Your thoughts should be on what YOU are bringing to a marriage - do you mean to make it work? Or you are not thinking beyond the aso-ebi?

I knew exactly what I wanted from marital life and started praying for it from my 2nd year in the University. I taught my Lady to look far ahead too. By the time we got married, we had a very specific picture of our life as a couple, as parents, as In-laws. What are you doing?
Re: Marriage!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 25, 2015
LewsTherin:

What of the women that make marriage unbearable for their husbands?

All of that story should be none of your business. Your thoughts should be on what YOU are bringing to a marriage - do you mean to make it work? Or you are not thinking beyond the aso-ebi?

I knew exactly what I wanted from marital life and started praying for it from my 2nd year in the University. I taught my Lady to look far ahead too. By the time we got married, we had a very specific picture of our life as a couple, as parents, as In-laws. What are you doing?
from this your words, i pity you as a husband..

i have no more words with you & quote me again if you are a miserable husband.
Re: Marriage!! by LewsTherin: 12:23pm On May 25, 2015
Midehi:

from this your words, i pity you as a husband..

i have no more words with you & quote me again if you are a miserable husband.

Now that's a real pity.
Re: Marriage!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
LewsTherin:

Now that's a real pity.
thank you for confirming *miserable husband*

you guys just like qouting someone wrongly.
Re: Marriage!! by demmie1: 4:33pm On May 25, 2015
@Midehi, marriage is not meant for you, so pls do not go into it for any reason.
The dragon did not misquote you at all, its what you believed you posted. You want it to be prison it will be. You want it to be paradise, it will be.
Simple.
Re: Marriage!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 25, 2015
demmie1:
@Midehi, marriage is not meant for you, so pls do not go into it for any reason.
The dragon did not misquote you at all, its what you believed you posted. You want it to be prison it will be. You want it to be paradise, it will be.
Simple.
you are not serious...you are so dumb to understand my comment, pls keep off if you dont have anything better to squash out.

must you attack me with what i feel about marriage,cant you have better advice to give than quoting discouraging comment?

pls keep off.
Re: Marriage!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 25, 2015
demmie1:

just hear your best comment!

freak!!!
Re: Marriage!! by LewsTherin: 11:59pm On May 25, 2015
demmie1:
Simple.
Mother's milk in a cup! Another Wheel of Time fan! Great!! Good to see I'm not alone.

By the way, I thoroughly agree with you. Marriage is what you choose it to be, it's what you bring in to it. Full bags of love and hope, or bile, angst and aggression.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Ban Me Because I Said He Is My Fiance / Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. / The Truth About Some Guys(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.