Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega (32886 Views)

We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu / Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs / We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2015
JEGA SHOULD BE MARCHED OUT OF INEC'S CHAIRMAN.

JEGA HAVE LOST HIS INTEGRITY FOR COMPROMISING HIS POSITION.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by ICHINONYE(m): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2015
This country self, I tink we ve not heard d last of dis wahala, I just pray all dis tings won't boil to somtin else,the odds s just against Johnathan I so wish he win but dis s a heavy game on him now, God help us al
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by rigarmortis: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] JonaTAN must GO angry

Those of you shouting GEJ till 2019 may God spin your life the way GEJ is spinning this country...amen [/size]

Shut your dirty, fetid, cvnnt-like facehole, say something else......haba....

Ok God will also run your life like buhari did nigeria, you will be thrown in jail over trumped up charges, anybody that pleads for you will be thrown in jail also, like tai solarin.

Even if you are clean like ajashin and acquited by the courts 3 times, a sham divine court will be set up to judge you and throw you in jail....like buhari did ajashin.

May every progess be stopped without explanation, like buhari stopped lagos rail.

May ppl use your enemies as bargaining tools to run you down......

Should i go on.......or would you just do the world a favour, shut up and realise no man can run your life the way God can, all your sins would have been punished with hasty death, like ogedengbe saga.........

Vote who you want and stop all this childish...may God stuff.

Otherwise say amen to the above.

6 Likes

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by M4gunners: 8:52am On Feb 08, 2015
nagoma:

The news papers want to factionalized this issue as North versus south and it is not. It is about Nigeria and about a corrupt incompetent President who is working towards the unsurprising of democracy for personal greed and recklessness. All Nigerians can see that. Don't fan the embers of sectional hatred.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Now you are blaming it on newspaper.

1 Like

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by uchestephanie(f): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2015
Dis country should just go their saperat ways it. Not force to stay together.since its obvious dia can't one Nigeria
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Takara: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2015
This is terrible generalisation. How does the opinion of one individual from the north amounts to " the north rejects" this is mischief

1 Like

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2015
zingywingy:
I am always happy to see how illiterate the southerners are. ETHNIC BIGOTS. for Obama to rule Americans..the best is that we want not ethnic and religious opportunity to loot us
apart from ur first sentence,every other thing u typed is gibberish.if ur written English is anything to go by in judging literacy, I think we southerners better remain illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Bigchief46(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]
I was tempted not to reward your FOOLISHNESS with a response, but could not resist the temptation to puncture your very obvious attempt to re-write history. So Ojukwu should be blamed for resisting the massive genocide and pogrom against his people by the Hausa/Fulani? HOW INSENSITIVE CAN PEOPLE BE JUST BECAUSE OF POLITICS? Must you descend so low as to reason with your anus even if you have such obvious hatred for a tribe? And who says Igbos will not vote for Fashola? Did Igbos not vote for Obasanjo in 1999 even when his own Yoruba people did not and again in 2003? Did Igbo's not reject Buhari as having nothing to offer in 2007 and voted instead for Yar'Adua? Haven't other Igbos been contesting Presidential elections since 1999 without getting any votes from the South East? If you are talking religion, how many votes did Reverend Chris Okotie get from the South East the several times he ran for election? Stupidity is a disease

13 Likes

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by IBROHIM: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2015
That's what happens when you put a mad man at helm of affairs! You give a mad man lighter in a fuel station!!!

Jonathan is so mean!!! The bokoboys didn't stop him from conducting Ekiti and Osun elections! Thief! If you had performed you wouldn't have resorted to all these!!

1 Like

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by isahsalee: 8:57am On Feb 08, 2015
Well, one destiny may be delayed by enemy but, the destiny must surely come to fulfilment. Jona, time is up. Continue running but, u can't hide. I advice u put our government on auto pilot then, go to ur village Otuokpe and continue to enjoy ur ogogoro as usual.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Akon419(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]
you will always blame your failure on igbos just like Arab countries blame their misery on Jews . The more you smoke out ur hated on igbos the more d progress and get strong and united day by day. Shut ur smelling mouth up and stop bin 21th century fo0l

5 Likes

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by nagoma(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2015
We have five major problems in this country;

1. Criminal un-patriotic Politicians whose personal greed is destroying the nation.

2. Criminals hiding under the guise of religion to cause mass murder and disaster of enormous proportion - Boko Haram and other religious zealots.

3. Niger Delta militants like Asari Dokubo who do not understand the concept of nation state and civics and hate to work but their maniacal cantankerous nature is destroying the country.

4. The criminal Pentecostal Pastors whose trade is in deceit and found willing partners in politicians. They are ready to preach hatred and disharmony to inflate the number of their gullible followers and swell up their bank accounts. They don't care if the country goes to blazes.

5. And now a compromised military that has discovered gold mine in political partisanship and has thrown out professionalism through the window.

God save and bless Nigeria.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by nnachukz(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Those of you shouting GEJ till 2019 may God spin your life the way GEJ is spinning this country...amen [/size]
those who say sia buhari or shout change, may what happened to the youth corpers in 2011 because of buhari happen to them in ten fold... If you can't say Amen to this then ur curse above will be ineffective and return to u as ur wishful reward.

3 Likes

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by zingywingy: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2015
Thanks for accepting d first sentence.
Hope u also experience typo issues on nairaland comment page. BTW....say no to violence

Author=ednairalanduj post=30532730]
apart from ur first sentence,every other thing u typed is gibberish.if ur written English is anything to go by in judging literacy, I think we southerners better remain illiterates.[/quote]
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2015
IBROHIM:
That's what happens when you put a mad man at helm of affairs! You give a mad man lighter in a fuel station!!!

Jonathan is so mean!!! The bokoboys didn't stop him from conducting Ekiti and Osun elections! Thief! If you had performed you wouldn't have resorted to all these!!
boko haram wasn't active in those states.it isn't wise to conduct elections in the north eastern states-i mean they would make cheap fodder for boko haram.And u can't exclude them either from the election.it isn't right.we need to realise that as commander in chief of the armed forces,their er more radical means gej can employ if he is as power hungry as many think he is- postponing the election isn't one of them.6 years is enuff for one to judge en decide if he's worthy of a 2nd chance.3/6 weeks won't change that.

1 Like

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by stjudas(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2015
customized13:
The election has been postponed, they can go fvck a spider.

Its high time we start putting these northerners in their place.

Or even phuck a virus.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2015
Please what happens to all the APC posters that were written FEBUGARI? Some even said FEB 1-14 is BUHARIOSIBANJO. Now that the oga ma master don change the date to MARCH what next? DOnt hate the player, hate the game. If you can beat them, join them. APC supporters will start singing a different song but who plays the drum? . . . PDP? Is APC a learner?

First it was JANUARYBUHARI, then FEBUHARI, now MARCHBUHARI. It seems PDP is actually trying to send some illiterate APC supporters back to primary school to recite the months of the calender and then obtain their FSLC certificate. Lol

You said he is clueless, but from what I can see he is a strategist. Make Una fear quiet people. Afrerall, the reasons given by INEC are genuine reason to postpone the election

4 Likes

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by kate3: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2015
It is well known fact that empty barrels makes the loudest noise. Toothless dogs barking all time. Everybody who mean well for this country knows that it is not safe to rush into election without proper scurity. The people incharge told us that they can not grant security. All the other parties felt the same but APC who has no good intentions was insisting on having the electlon. They are in a hurry to snatch power. They have planned to cause confusion if they fail as usual. A band of political prostitutes with no good plan for Nigeria. They wanted to do it the garage way. Threatening nigerians if the election is prospone. Empty threats of cowards. The election has been prosponed, come out and fulfil your stupid threats, Baboons. This is how it will be when PDP will carry their victory again. Nothing cocroch fit do to Fowl in this world. Nigeria is bigger than them and their inordinated ambitions. Aso-rock is not for political prostitutes. Yeye dey smell!!!! APC KEEP JOGGING !!!! E GO BETTER. NIGERIANS BEAR IN THAT CHANGE CAN BE FOR BAD/GOOD. WHICH ONE APC?

1 Like

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by batstan(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2015
Disclaimer:
Be careful of what you say bro
Yeah, truth hurts.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

..... may God cancel your life the way Buhari cancelled Lagos rail project

3 Likes

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by arewafederation: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2015
customized13:
this is a very salient point, if they are not comfortable, they can secede.

Sometimes last year, the North, South south, and South West called for secession, but some people in certain part of the south begged for Nigeria to remain. Please don't ask for what you cannot take.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by nagoma(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2015
M4gunners:
Now you are blaming it on newspaper.

The fact is in the comment my friend - incompetence is the word , deal with it.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2015
mh!!!, absolute crap, wat strategy will they implement in 6 weeks that they cldnt hv done in 3 weeks, abt 3 weeks back the nsa had been spreading this rumour and call for election shift he first sighted number of pvc collected, hw these nw turned to security I wonder. they hv turned it to security intelligence, what intelligence? where and what? we deserve to knw as nigerians. or are they planning to recruit or buy new weapons in 6 weeks? what, what will change in 6 weeks that cant happen now, I hv always believed when there is a will there is a way, they didnt want to provide security because the power dat be have demanded a shift. I can assure you tis country wont be any safer in 6 weeks, it just to buy room for them to go back to the drawng board and plan rigging.Also since wen did the military become important in elections, military are only used for wars or national conflict as terrorism, ususally it the police and civil defences dat are used, it is only during gej soliders do all manner of things, market taskforce nw use the navy to arrest hawkers, wat a shame. that why they hv become weak. In my evaluation INEC has been compromised, it shd e changed from INEC to NEC.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by olasmith10(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2015
naijaking1:
If Jega doesn't want to resign it would be so easy to disgrace him out of office, for instance, how come he is a part of the northern leaders meeting trying to oust GEJ while at the same time he is supposed to be the arbiter of elections between GEJ and a northerner?
How come he has been using lap top computers 'donate' by northern leaders to register under age youths for the election? Why accept computers from one side of the fight knowing fully well that these computers talk to each other and could be manipulated to rig results
Why, why, why

is this a fact or a conjecture.. if it is a fact , what is(are) ur source(s) before I agree with this thrash u just spewed from d perimeters of ur mouth
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by bigname90(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2015
You don't wanna see their worst mate.[/quote]

We have already seen their worst
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by lipstick2(f): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2015
We expect to see more character assassination..I join the north to protest.Dis is absolutely rubbish,its going to give intending riggers opportunity to perfect their plan.Abi Jega,dem neva bribe u enof.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by disloman(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2015
naijaking1:
If Jega doesn't want to resign it would be so easy to disgrace him out of office, for instance, how come he is a part of the northern leaders meeting trying to oust GEJ while at the same time he is supposed to be the arbiter of elections between GEJ and a northerner?
How come he has been using lap top computers 'donate' by northern leaders to register under age youths for the election? Why accept computers from one side of the fight knowing fully well that these computers talk to each other and could be manipulated to rig results
Why, why, why
na him n ur papa do d meeting?maalu
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2015
Bigchief46:
I was tempted not to reward your FOOLISHNESS with a response, but could not resist the temptation to puncture your very obvious attempt to re-write history. So Ojukwu should be blamed for resisting the massive genocide and pogrom against his people by the Hausa/Fulani? HOW INSENSITIVE CAN PEOPLE BE JUST BECAUSE OF POLITICS? Must you descend so low as to reason with your anus even if you have such obvious hatred for a tribe? And who says Igbos will not vote for Fashola? Did Igbos not vote for Obasanjo in 1999 even when his own Yoruba people did not and again in 2003? Did Igbo's not reject Buhari as having nothing to offer in 2007 and voted instead for Yar'Adua? Haven't other Igbos been contesting Presidential elections since 1999 without getting any votes from the South East? If you are talking religion, how many votes did Reverend Chris Okotie get from the South East the several times he ran for election? Stupidity is a disease
Some e-diots think by spewing same bullsh!t repeatedly it becomes a fact. The gullible minds might accept such lies. That dude is trying to justify the killings of the igbo's by the hausa/fulani. He tries to blame a tribe that once supported obasanjo, Yar Adua and GEJ. Is it not obvious that the massive support APC is getting from the north and south west is because of tribal sentiments. PDP remains the only party that represents Nigeria APC is a gathering of disgruntled elements who are bounded by the thirst for power, ethnic sentiment and revenge for loosing out from the center

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Caseless: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2015
papaejima1:

We are seeing it already and we are treating their fuckup.
you illiterates sit in d comfort of ur room to post trash. Tell me how you have been treating their fvckup.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by bigname90(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2015
This APC goons where d ones clamoringfor change now INEC has started with the change of election date they are complaining . I thought you wanted change

5 Likes

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Noneroone(m): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

singing * thank God God no be man o 'cos if man be God o i 4 don die o *
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 08, 2015
Disclaimer:
Be careful of what you say bro

The truth is bitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers / Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) / Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.