Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega (32884 Views)

We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu / Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs / We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Mrslimblack(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2015
Finally the game has been uped....let them talk again. Power hungry ppl, Good luck following Goodluck
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by vivalavida(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] JonaTAN must GO angry

Those of you shouting GEJ till 2019 may God spin your life the way GEJ is spinning this country...amen [/size]

Amen for me oooo

And may the same God bulala your back and body with koboko the same way your demi-god did to your father in 1984.
Can i get an amin frm u Mister?
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Uncletony(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=amsad19 post=30528941]Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ.

#March4Change[/quote

GEJ is still wining in ur baise poll & u still want go marchuari change!!

1 Like

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by olad2020: 9:49am On Feb 08, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]

Spot on!!! The most impressive post. You sure know how nigerians think.

Buhari or his certificate is not their problem (a phd holder has put this country in shit hole and we're still using certificate as a benchmark).

My conclusion, nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have since they continue to rely on sentiment rather than truth.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2015
lookingforjob:

Read and interpret any way you like. Your early morning weed makes comprehension difficult for u. Dumb Tanoid

This shows your level of maturity.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by mekadinho(f): 9:59am On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Those of you shouting GEJ till 2019 may God spin your life the way GEJ is spinning this country...amen [/size]
May ppl attack you d way u hv been attacking GEJ... And may ppl nt respect ur leadership d way u hv been disrespectin dat of GEJ, Amen!...... Go n grow up...
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Diamondpicture(m): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2015
Thier worst is to stop selling cow meat tomatoes and carrot to us do you think it was the time of the civil wars when they were behaving the way they like now we are fully loaded waiting for the bell after we are waiting for the monkeys and baboos to be soaked in blood after all the monkey and the baboos stays in the north
Guapo:

You don't wanna see their worst mate.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2015
arewafederation:

Sometimes last year, the North, South south, and South West called for secession, but some people in certain part of the south begged for Nigeria to remain. Please don't ask for what you cannot take.
what part of south is that? Please don't tell me its southeast.

North asked for secession? undecided
You are a funny, I swear grin

2 Likes

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Collynzo9: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2015
Takara:
This is terrible generalisation. How does the opinion of one individual from the north amounts to " the north rejects" this is mischief
That is Punch for you. Yesterday they got the opinion of an anonymous probably non existent US ''source'' and gave it a headline that suggested the US was against the shifting of the elections.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by ITbomb(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2015
Una no know anything

This country, they don't ask you to resign, they tell you one or two things and next day, you appear on tv and announce your resignation

1 Like

Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Onyenaenyo: 10:20am On Feb 08, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]
Hello, it is really wrong when we let our emotions to becloud our reasoning.
Do you really have to generalize and start abusing a whole nationality?
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2015
You that will not vote! I pity people liking your comment

Switpal:
FailBuhari wil also fail in March.

...Only in vain shall they gather...

GEJ we knw.
GEJ till 2019
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2015
PLEASE HOW CAN I MAKE MY NAIRALAND HOME PAGE TO STOP SHOWING JONATHAN PICTURES.........................NOT GOOD TO BE SEEING EVIL FELLOW EARLY IN THE MORNING @SEUN
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2015
zingywingy:
God punish you for that warning Oloriburuku gbogbo gbogbo yin.. it as if this drunkard has jazzed u Tanoids led by corrupt Capital Oil
the trademark of (Asiwaju Private Company) APC supporter.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2015
Tosinayoko:
na una hungry ppl plenty for dr,igbo ppl go hear whin! U berra shut up cos u r still a baby u dont kno d meaning of war
your uselessness is second to none. what brought Igbo into your disjointed post? coward, the election has been postponed, go and jump into river ninja. ozu.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by tanteta(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2015
The northern agenda has been thwarted, hear them cry like babies...... Jega most go.... shame to white house ...... SHELL is never coming back to Ogoni land ..... GEJ will review the licenses for those oil blocks come 2016, the cabals must be dissolved ..... the next census will tell what the true population is, you will not count cows this time. Enough is enough, it's time for true change.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by elderhimself(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2015
Now we can clearly see why GEJ and the PDP has been nurturing boko haram for yrars past.

#March4Buhari
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2015
oduastates:
This drunk is going to set the country ablaze.
On behalf of the entire south-south region, I humble apologise to the Nigerian populace on the maladministration and insensitivity of this Ijaw drunkard and clueless one. Please we the people of south-south extraction are not this way. We accidentally found a square peg in round role. Sincerely speaking, if posterity will allow us re-write our wrong, this clueless one shouldn't have found his way to the Federal Capital Territory in the first instance. How be it Aso-rock
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2015
naijaking1:
If Jega doesn't want to resign it would be so easy to disgrace him out of office, for instance, how come he is a part of the northern leaders meeting trying to oust GEJ while at the same time he is supposed to be the arbiter of elections between GEJ and a northerner?
How come he has been using lap top computers 'donate' by northern leaders to register under age youths for the election? Why accept computers from one side of the fight knowing fully well that these computers talk to each other and could be manipulated to rig results
Why, why, why

In the words of Oshomole, Go and Die!!!
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by notoriousbabe: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2015
MARCH OVER, A NEW DISCOVERY.WILL HISTORY
REPEAT ITSELF? The moment I heard that the
General Election was postponed till march
28th,2015,I took a swift action into history and
gladly discovered that this postponement is an
Aural of Divinity.March is very significant in the
political History of the world.President
F.Kennedy of US, an opposition candidate won
Presidential election in March,1968.Former
Zimbabwe prime minister,Morgan Tsvangirai
lost an election to an opposition presidential
candidate,Robert Mugabe in the month of
march.I also glanced through ukraine history
and saw how a ruling party lost presidential
election in march 2003.March is always a good
time to march over and take control.It is the
best time for an opposition party to march over
and win election.Buhari is fully ready to march
over.Please join the marching Team today to
march out Jona.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Edygrin(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2015
papaejima1:

We are seeing it already and we are treating their fuckup.
Thanks for helping me reply dat mofo.. ur head dey dere
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2015
mr good president will lead soon. ladies and gents share more is you bliv in continuity and peace.
amsad19:
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ.

#March4Change
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Forwetinnah: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2015
All I hear is noise, stop the heat joor. If you have liver, go and overturn the decision already made.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Forwetinnah: 11:32am On Feb 08, 2015
oscarforreal:

On behalf of the entire south-south region, I humble apologise to the Nigerian populace on the maladministration and insensitivity of this Ijaw drunkard and clueless one. Please we the people of south-south extraction are not this way. We accidentally found a square peg in round role. Sincerely speaking, if posterity will allow us re-write our wrong, this clueless one shouldn't have found his way to the Federal Capital Territory in the first instance. How be it Aso-rock

Rotflmao Amueshi is that you?? gringringringringrin You think you're better than GEJ?? Don't worry your arrogance will sort you out
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Spydamannn(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2015
Calm down north,calm down...gej till 2019
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by osscarr(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

God will not spin my life the way GEJ is spinning this country because my God is a perfect God and GEJ is jst human with his imperfections.
GEJ till 2019
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by bonechamberlain(m): 11:48am On Feb 08, 2015
papaejima1:

We are seeing it already and we are treating their fuckup.
exactly...
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by whitecat2: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2015
He might get one thing nigeria owe him to the head before then, if one brave asorock aide can rise up to save nigeria!
oduastates:
This drunk is going to set the country ablaze.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Nigeriasam: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
i'm christian from NC but would rather b seen as a patrotic Nigerian. GEJ u are a disgrace 2 everything u represent. D God of Nigeria masses is angry with u and He will judge u, ur compromised pastors and cabal.
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by chupcake(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
naijaking1:
If Jega doesn't want to resign it would be so easy to disgrace him out of office, for instance, how come he is a part of the northern leaders meeting trying to oust GEJ while at the same time he is supposed to be the arbiter of elections between GEJ and a northerner?
How come he has been using lap top computers 'donate' by northern leaders to register under age youths for the election? Why accept computers from one side of the fight knowing fully well that these computers talk to each other and could be manipulated to rig results?
Why, why, why

Source pls...
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by Bede2u(m): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
amsad19:
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ.

#March4Change

GMB is always leading Gej in online polls. March4Buhari
Re: North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega by MansaMoussa: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
nagoma:

The news papers want to factionalized this issue as North versus south and it is not. It is about Nigeria and about a corrupt incompetent President who is working towards the unsurprising of democracy for personal greed and recklessness. All Nigerians can see that. Don't fan the embers of sectional hatred.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

I wish and Pray and Beg People that's the way things are, but Sadly not! I can see the rift growing by the Day! I have tons of Southern Friends because I spent all my formative years in the South! Today, virtually All my Colleagues at Work are Muslim Northerners! So I feel the pulse daily!
Nigerians are not as Objective as you expect! Trust me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RRS Officers Assist Stranded Lady At Lagos Bus-stop (Photo) / Defection: APC Rejects Godsday Orubebe / I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.