Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,752 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. (1610 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) / The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by korel9: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2015
The "unprecedented" extension for this year's elections is surely going to raise dust.
This is not only going to be in the political arena but also in the romance world.
I for one have no romantic plans for that day and was very glad to accept my bae's request to travel for that period.
Now the elections have been shifted returning February 14th back to status quo sad

The thing is I have no budget for it. sad

My bae has been calling, pinging and texting of which I've replied none. grin

So guys do you have any plans for that day aapart from the usual so you can share or are we visiting the bank and bowing to their wishes?

And ladies, can you please spare the likes of me this year's valentine or better still we extend it by 6weeks? grin

Share your thoughts.
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by ojun50(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2015
Infact INEC has spoiled every tins now. my boss we want me to come to work that very day. Right now still thinking of another plan
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by elderhimself(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2015
There is absolutely no new nor any plans for valentine. Since elections has been postponed, valentine has equally been postponed!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2015
God will surely punish atairu jega and inec for this

Am broke

1 Like

Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by demelza: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2015
Oga go answer your bae first!
Dont keep her hanging.
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by ronald4lif(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2015
Valentine ke? No plans for that, I ll relax at home, or best still hang out with a few friends, that's if I don't get a weekend shift.

I was in support of using the election as a guise to avoid valentine hook ups and spendings but that has been ruined. You have no choice now than to spend time with your woman and get her something special, at least what you can easily afford. Pele!
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by korel9: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2015
elderhimself:
There is absolutely no new nor any plans for valentine. Since elections has been postponed, valentine has equally been postponed!!

Gbam!!!
Wise words from a true elder grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by korel9: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2015
samflexxy:

Am broke

grin grin grin

Ii thought I was the only one grin
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by ronald4lif(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2015
samflexxy:

Am broke

Lol! Easy bro. Get her whatever you can afford. Even if it's a 1k gift. If she loves you she would see beyond the gift but the inner you, your heart and ll appreciate your effort. Valentine it's a week away and your broke status is very possible to change before then. But still Jega f*ck up I no go lie undecided
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by korel9: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2015
ojun50:
Infact INEC has spoiled every tins now. my boss we want me to come to work that very day. Right now still thinking of another plan

Accept a genuine heart felt condolences from a brother.

I think the valentine too must be shifted cheesy
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Easy bro. Get her whatever you can afford. Even if it's a 1k gift. If she loves you she would see beyond the gift but the inner you, your heart and ll appreciate your effort. Valentine it's a week away and your broke status is very possible to change before then. But still Jega f*ck up I no go lie undecided
exactly bro buh m single I wanted to drive my mum and sis to the voting poll then from their I'll take them to a nice cool spot and they'll buy things for me cheesy
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by Truth24(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2015
elderhimself:
Lol no allow girls curse ontop ur life ooo

1 Like

Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by korel9: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2015
Please more views and opinions needed

Cc
Seun, lalasticlala, obinoscopy et al please do the needy cool
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by Truth24(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2015
Got no worries
My Family Is My Val
#Singles
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by korel9: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2015
Truth24:

Bros but na the Truth be dat nah grin
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by ronald4lif(m): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2015
samflexxy:
exactly bro buh m single I wanted to drive my mum and sis to the voting poll then from their I'll take them to a nice cool spot and they'll buy things for me cheesy

Okay. Maybe 'team no val's this year' should consult with lawyers and see if there are any legal grounds strong enough to make Jega rescind his decision. This is going to ruin shows for mehns
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay. Maybe 'team no val's this year' should consult with lawyers and see if there are any legal grounds strong enough to make Jega rescind his decision. This is going to ruin shows for mehns
exactly I was going to vote for Gel but am not gonna vote again he's campaign to postpone the election don provoke in fact I'll stay home all day and nairaland

1 Like

Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by korel9: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
samflexxy:
exactly I was going to vote for Gel but am not gonna vote again he's campaign to postpone the election don provoke in fact I'll stay home all day and nairaland

Just don't forget to pull your bae to your side while at home on that day grin
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
korel9:

Just don't forget to pull your bae to your side while at home on that day grin
lols bro I'll do just that

Hehehe so how will dah day be 4 u
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by korel9: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
samflexxy:
lols bro I'll do just that

Hehehe so how will dah day be 4 u

Bros na to switch off my phone go stay for mama Njideka shop dey sip orijin till late into the night grin
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
korel9:

Bros na to switch off my phone go stay for mama Njideka shop dey sip orijin till late into the night grin
lmao. Baba you go 2 high dat day o

1 Like

Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
INEC just spoil my mood since yesterday. I can't go thru val stress ds year. From Feb 12 to 15, I will be unavailable.
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by korel9: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
samflexxy:
lmao. Baba you go 2 high dat day o

grin grin grin
Na over highing tyns get me o! grin
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by korel9: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
wristwatch:
INEC just spoil my mood since yesterday. I can't go thru val stress ds year. From Feb 12 to 15, I will be unavailable.

Lols grin
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by korel9: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
That moment when guys heard that the elections have been shifted and that this year's valentine will still hold

Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by elderhimself(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Truth24:

Lol.....na so now.... See as dem girls dae happy abt the postponement eeeehhhnnn. E dae pain me oh
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by ojun50(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
korel9:

Accept a genuine heart felt condolences from a brother.

I think the valentine too must be shifted cheesy

so what date do u have in mind
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by elderhimself(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
korel9:

Gbam!!!
Wise words from a true elder grin

Yesss oh, e make sense pass now... Abi These our nija girls sef
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by korel9: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
ojun50:

Bros 365 days won't do any harm nah would it?
Re: Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. by korel9: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
ojun50:

Bros 365 days won't do any harm nah would it?
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Headache / Pix Quiz / How True Is This?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.