Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! (2192 Views)

I Could Kill For My Girlfriend / I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) / Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2015
A While ago I was on facebook when I saw a picture of a relative of mine.

People were praising her for her beauty and she was excited while thanking them. You know how
ladies behave when you tell them what they want to hear.
Here is someone who has turned virtually WHITE! angry not her real colour and I don't know
what she did to her skin. Knowing the danger such could pose to her and her health I couldn't
bear the deception.

She is very much older than me but not telling her the truth was a battle I fought within me.

Right there on her timeline, I told her that her colour is a disservice to her existence and said sorry if my
words didnt sound palatable like she wanted to hear. in a space of 1 minute, she angrily replied me via inbox
and warned me that if I wanted to advice her, I should have inbox her. Oh... mine should be inbox because it's
contrary to the lots on her timeline huh? While others should be on her timeline.

It's who I am... many wouldn't like it but IF I have to tell you the truth, I would.

I have to confess that this lady in question was VERY pretty when she was much younger, she had the perfect light skin.

A lot of girls are told such words on daily basis... much to their own detriments without realizing it and why guys indulge in this is what I do not really understand. I saw where someone on here said rokiatu is hotter than Amber Rose... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked just compare and contrast.

Ladies, be careful what you listen to.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by MrIncrediible(m): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Of course you would've inboxed her instead of "embarrassing" her in public. Abi the nice comments from other guys been dey pain you?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2015
What the hell is my name doing here? Who give a fu...ck if someone says I look hotter then Amber Rose or uglier then whoopi goldberg? I don't freaking care!

It don't change a freaking thing, I still look like me and that person still look like them-self. Opinions are just words.

Now back to the topic at hand, get my name of your damn mouth. You can pass your point across without using my damn name thank you.
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2015
Lols I feel you bro it takes courage to do what you did
Now she's white this statement cracked me up by 50 her skin will be wrinkled
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by prettyjo(f): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2015
I love guys who say the truth even when its glaring.
a half baked girl will post stupid pictures and some stupid guys would be praising her #smh#
sometimes I wonder where this generation is headed.
once you are ugly ,I will tell you and if you are beautiful, I will tell you too. no time to lick one's bottom.
I rather not comment than lie to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by ArchEnemy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
prettyjo:
a half baked girl will post stupid pictures and some stupid guys would be praising her #smh#
once you are ugly ,I will tell you and if you are beautiful, I will tell you too. no time to lick one's bottom.
on point.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
rokiatu:
What the hell is my name doing here? Who give a fu...ck if someone says I look hotter then Amber Rose or uglier then whoopi goldberg? I don't freaking care!

It don't change a freaking thing, I still look like me and that person still look like them-self. Opinions are just words.

Now back to the topic at hand, get my name of your damn mouth. You can pass your point across without using my damn name thank you.

calm down bae
. . . grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Champella(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lol. Broz you dey sabi shine person teeth o.

Some comments on facebook make me go bananas. Some Guys just comment on posts that have little or no meaning and i begin to wonder what's going on. Ladies don't appreciate the truth. They see it as you're hating on them.

Honestly, it's not easy telling someone you know very well the truth. I must commend you for revealing to her the implications of whatever she's doing to her skin. I just hope she listens.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by ronald4lif(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
You should have told her in private, not on her timeline, that's very embarrassing. And as for her toning her skin that's her choice and should be hers to worry alone. If it makes her feel comfortable about her skin and she's happy I don't see why it should be a problem. Life is all about being happy and what ever way one wants to live theirs, provided it doesn't affect anyone they should be free to do so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by aniagoluaustin(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
prettyjo:
prettyjo I must marry u

1 Like

Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
You should have told her in private, not on her timeline, that's very embarrassing. And as for her toning her skin that's her choice and should be hers to worry alone. If it makes her feel comfortable about her skin and she's happy I don't see why it should be a problem. Life is all about being happy and what ever way one wants to live theirs, provided it doesn't affect anyone they should be free to do so
Well said... I wonder how does it affect his life. As if hes the husband to be lol
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by MrIncrediible(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
prettyjo:
True that! But it's best to do that in a non-embarrassing way.
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by assfreaky(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
2sExy1:
A While ago I was on facebook when I saw a picture of a relative of mine.

People were praising her for her beauty and she was excited while thanking them. You know how
ladies behave when you tell them what they want to hear.
Here is someone who has turned virtually WHITE! angry not her real colour and I don't know
what she did to her skin. Knowing the danger such could pose to her and her health I couldn't
bear the deception.

She is very much older than me but not telling her the truth was a battle I fought within me.

Right there on her timeline, I told her that her colour is a disservice to her existence and said sorry if my
words didnt sound palatable like she wanted to hear. in a space of 1 minute, she angrily replied me via inbox
and warned me that if I wanted to advice her, I should have inbox her. Oh... mine should be inbox because it's
contrary to the lots on her timeline huh? While others should be on her timeline.

It's who I am... many wouldn't like it but IF I have to tell you the truth, I would.

I have to confess that this lady in question was VERY pretty when she was much younger, she had the perfect light skin.

A lot of girls are told such words on daily basis... much to their own detriments without realizing it and why guys indulge in this is what I do not really understand. I saw where someone on here said rokiatu is hotter than Amber Rose... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked just compare and contrast.

Ladies, be careful what you listen to.

Guys like you are f.ucking irritating. It is people like you that make nagging husbands. What is your f.ucking business? Oh, you think you are being frank right? Why can't you find a way of being frank with her in private. You f.ucking embarrassed her and came here feeling fly. OK, so, what did you achieve?

Being frank with her in private would have done much good. In public, she (and others) might take it as the comment of an hater.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by ronald4lif(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
rokiatu:
Well said... I wonder how does it affect his life. As if hes the husband to be lol

I tire ohh, taking panadol for another's headache. His cousin has proven to be more cultured and enlightened than he seem to be for telling him in private, some girls may call him out right there on same timeline and disrespect him openly. Respect is not mandatory, it's earned
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
assfreaky:

Guys like you are f.ucking irritating. It is people like you that make nagging husbands. What is your f.ucking business? Oh, you think you are being frank right? Why can't you find a way of being frank with her in private. You f.ucking embarrassed her and came here feeling fly. OK, so, what did you achieve?

Being frank with her in private would have done much good. In public, she (and others) might take it as the comment of an hater.

dude, fvck of my sight... u hear me? don't ever quote me again. She my relative and by all means my blood. if anything happens to her health wise... I will feel the pains more than you stinking dead brains. So it's good to accept praises public while scold should be in private... fvck of damn it! You disgust me to high heavens. It's guys like you that ruin girl's life and still go on looking for a decent one to marry...

moronic simpleton angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
rokiatu:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Some people go just they yarn nonsense... it's her life blah blah... if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. I barely even chart with the said relative... I don't have her number, neither do I care much. we only chatted once last year and today might also be the first and last we would communicate because every body dey mind their business in whole family things.
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
aniagoluaustin:
prettyjo I must marry u
abeg no b my thread u go dey use do that one... create ya thread and profess ur love for her... but make sure u marry her ooo.
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
2sExy1:
abeg no b my thread u go dey use do that one... create ya thread and profess ur love for her... but make sure u marry her ooo.
hahahhahahahsh
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
2sExy1:
dude, fvck of my sight... u hear me? don't ever quote me again. She my relative and by all means my blood. if anything happens to her health wise... I will feel the pains more than you stinking dead brains. So it's good to accept praises public while scold should be in private... fvck of damn it! You disgust me to high heavens. It's guys like you that ruin girl's life and still go on looking for a decent one to marry...

1 Like

Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Msteeeeeew.
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by justmag(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
You were not trying to get her attention...you wanted attention that's why you decided to type a comment instead. The humane and normal thing to do would have been inbox and give your two cents. Girls are bleaching these days and it's bad no doubt.
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by francizy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
5 billion likes and 4 rounds of sex for you!!!

prettyjo:
wink

As for you, I don't care what people or your haters say about you, I must marry you and that yah behind...

rokiatu:

1 million likes for you. You'd have gotten more likes if you had talked to her privately..

2sExy1:
Some people go just they yarn nonsense... it's her life blah blah... if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. I barely even chart with the said relative... I don't have her number, neither do I care much. we only chatted once last year and today might also be the first and last we would communicate because every body dey mind their business in whole family things.

Half like for you... angry angry angry

assfreaky:

Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by ifex370(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
rokiatu:

Lolz calm down na... Looks like your charged up this afternoon smiley

I love your thread on the funny memes tho
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by ifex370(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
2sExy1:

God bless you bro... Well said
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bros, thank you for telling her the damn truth.
Why is it okay to put up a lie in comments but not cool when you say the truth.

I didn't see anywhere Facebook said 'only nice comments please'

The average Nigerian doesn't like the truth, we lie to ourselves to make us feel better
We lie to others as well.

I have friends who make fun of me online, I don't start acting insecure, after all am a Warri boy, yabbing na the way we grow up.
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by ultrazone(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmm
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by klark3: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
rokiatu:

What is d damn, fvck,freaking all about?
Abi na US u for grow ni?
Kappish....
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
klark3:

What is d damn, fvck,freaking all about?
Abi na US u for grow ni?
Kappish....
I don't remember talking to you. Mind your fu...cking business you mo...ron!
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
ur thread s well said op,guys have been deceiving girls since 19ad cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by vega84(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
U should hav inboxed her na wah oooo fr u. Wetin u do no jelly. #vegatalks#
Re: Ladies... Facebook Comment Could Kill YOU! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
But seriously, how is that suppose to be a business of yours? If she insult u now, u go begin cry. Some men too dey disrespect themselves sha
Gbe fila

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Want A Boyfriend Badly! / Need U Guys Prayer / Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.