Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! (86879 Views)

Funniest Jokes Ever / Most Funniest Short Jokes Ever / Top 50 Funniest Jokes Ever Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Tobxyad(f): 8:10am On May 03, 2015
Loool nyc 1
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by doctorjohn(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2015
this is refreshing. thanks
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by dlex21(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2015
A man parked his jeep which had 4 x 4 written on it. A mad man came around and used nail to write equals to 16. The owner came, was angry and confused as to who will do such to his car. He repainted it.

Another day, he parked the car and again the mad man came and did the same thing. The man was more annoyed but he still repainted it.

The third time, the mad man came and did the same thing. The man, obviously frustrated decided to paint the car 4 x 4 = 16 so whoever was doing such will stop it.

Then came the mad man and he was like "ehen now we are talking" and he carried nail and marked it correct.. The man fainted...
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by StPete: 10:33am On May 03, 2015
A man and his wife were sleeping naked late in the night at the top most floor of their 4-storey building apartment. Suddenly the wife woke up and screamed, 'my husband is coming!'

The man jerked up from his sleep, in a rush he jumped out of the window shocked, landed hard on the ground floor, broke his two front teeth and fractured his ribs. grin

Just then, he realised he was the husband grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:41am On May 03, 2015
Esdb3:

Sorry am not ibo but ogini means what right??

Yea! "WHAT IS IT" actually?

Can't remember the last time I laughed out loud like this while reading these jokes.
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:51am On May 03, 2015
slapandfall:
:::::::::ℓ☺ℓ :::::::.. They r quite funny.. But this is epic

Dis joke gets me cracking

Palm Wine Drinking Competition

Two communities Umuaga & Iwollo in Enugu state
decided to hold a drinking competition.A week to the competition Umuaga community sent a delegate to Iwollo,to confirm if the competition will still
hold.

When the guy that was the delegate got there
,the people of Iwollo brought 20 litres of thier
strongest Aneke-Achime{palm wine}as kola.

The guy asked ;Can i test it?...the people said ;Go ahead;the guy drank and finished the whole 20 litres and said ;this is okay ,where is the main drink?....the people of Iwollo shouted;come oo ,are u amoung the competitors?...

The guy replied ;NO, I DID NOT QUALIFY.

The iwollo elders fainted... Heheheheheh

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm in tears right now. My laughter has turned to tears. LAUGH DON TEAR MY BELLE! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On May 03, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=15pt]
Naija no dey carry last.grin

Its lyk I know you from somwer..ain't you the one with the moniker "MALEGIRL"?
[/size]

lolzzgrin amn't but sHE's a friend to me,and I've plea to her,she said she's coming back with another disturbing MONIKER grin
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by cyprus000: 10:58am On May 03, 2015
vheMa:
lolzzgrin amn't but sHE's a friend to me,and I've plea to her,she said she's coming back with another disturbing MONIKER grin
[size=15pt]
Look at me carefully,do I look lyk am wearing pampersgrin

I know you are hergrin
[/size]
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 03, 2015
slapandfall:

decided to hold a drinking competition.A week to the competition Umuaga community sent a delegate to Iwollo,to confirm if the competition will still
hold.

The guy asked ;Can i test it?...the people said ;Go ahead;the guy drank and finished the whole 20 litres and said ;this is okay ,where is the main drink?....the people of Iwollo shouted;come oo ,are u amoung the competitors?...

gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Enigma90(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
A famous inspirational speaker said:"Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn't my wife...............
"Audience was in shock and silence. He added " she was my mother". (A big round of applause and laughter)
Mumuni who was part of the audience decided to try crack this at home. After dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the KITCHEN "best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn't my wife"................... * Mumuni stood still for a while, trying to recall the second line of the speaker.*
By the time he gained his senses, he was on a hospital bed,recovering from BURNS OF BOILING WATER!!! grin grin

TYPICAL NIGERIAN WOMAN grin grin grin
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Enigma90(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]Ofego: pastor, I have sinned.
Pastor: my son, wat did u do? just confess wat u did exactly.God Almighty will forgive you.

Ofego: (sobbing), pastor I committed adultery with several of the female church members.

Pastor: can you mention their names and how many times you slept with each of them? You see for your forgiveness to be complete, you need to mention them so that we can also prayfor them.

Ofego: aaaaah pastor I can't, I am ashamed.

Pastor: okay this is what we will do; after service, we will go to the church entrance together and watch members come out, once anyone you ve slept with comes out, just say 'PAU'. The number of times u say 'PAU' will indicate d number of times you slept with that particular person.... And so they went to the church entrance.

*Head usher passes wriggling her buttocks*

Ofego: pau pau

pastor:the Lord forgive you my brother

*decon's wife passes carrying her bible*

Ofego: pau

pastor: may the Lord forgive you.

*a choir member passes singing*

Ofego: pau pau pau

pastor: God will forgive you. Yes, he will.

* Lo and behold, pastor's wife passes by and Ofego goes off like a machine gun*

Ofego: pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau paupau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau pau paupau pau pau pra papa pau

pastor: yeeeeeepaaaaa!!! shocked na Sango go kill you! angry God punish your father! God will never forgive you. angry[/b]

grin grin grin grin
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Nozzle(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2015
slapandfall:

hold.

legendary... grin grin cracked me up for minutes, and i felt like an umuagu pami champion wink
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by maureeoy: 2:38pm On May 04, 2015
slapandfall:

hold.

i have tears in my eyes vey funny
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by maureeoy: 2:40pm On May 04, 2015
knockturnal:
This cracks me up daily

TEACHRER: John, what do you call a baby dog?

JOHN: A baby dog is called a puppy

TEACHER: Akpos, what do you call a baby lizard?

AKPOS: A baby lizard is called lizzy baby.

TEACHER FAINTS!!!

another funny one my God
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by maureeoy: 2:43pm On May 04, 2015
i enjoyed all the jokes.
Well done guys.
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by SenatorJames(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2015
vheMa:
Friendplantain I don't get your 1st joke pls,I really wish 2 understand it. Y he gv am $5? grin
Meaning he just asked a question he himself did not know the answer to. So when the man asked him back he has forgotten that that is the same question that won him $500, so he just pay him $5 for a question he didn't know the answer to as agreed.

Are you cleared?

1 Like

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 04, 2015

1 Share

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2015
That moment when you realise $500 is 99525.0000 Nigerian naira.
FriedPlantain:
** Sense pass sense **
[b]
An American lawyer and a Nigerian are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer is thinking that Nigerians are so dumb that he can fool them easily..,....,. so the lawyer asks if the naija guy would like to play a fun game. The nigerian is tired and just wants to rest, so he politely declines and tries to catch some sleep. The lawyer persists and says that the game is a lot of fun "I ask u a question and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only 5dollars; you ask me one and if I dont know the answer, I will pay u $500.
As naija no be dull guys naau, this catches the nigerian's attention and to keep d lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game.
The lawyer asks d 1st question "what's the distance from earth to the moon?
The naija guy doesn't say a word, reaches in his pocket pulls out 5dollars the hands it to the lawyer. Now, it's the omo naija turn. He ask the lawyer, "what goes up a mountain with 3 legs and comes down with four?
The lawyer uses his laptop, searches the internet and even the Library of Congress. He sends emails to all his smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After 1 hour of futile searching, he finally gives up. He wakes the naija guy and hands him $500. The nigerian pockets the $500 and goes right back to sleep.
The lawyer is going crazy not knowing the answer.

So he wakes the naija guy up the asks, "well, so what goes up a mountain with 3 legs and comes down with four? The nigerian reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer 5dollars and goes back to sleep. grin grin

Friedplantain
[/b]
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Feranchek(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Jose Mourinho on an interview with CNN after leaving Inter to coach Real Madrid“I could write a book of 200 pages of my two years at Inter with Mario, but the book would not be a drama – it would be a comedy,”“I remember one time when we went to play Kazan in the Champions League. In that matchI had all my strikers injured. NoDiego Milito, no Samuel Eto’o, I was really in trouble and Mario was the only one.“Mario got a yellow card in the 42nd minute, sowhen I got to the dressing room at half-time I spend about 14 minutes of the 15 available speaking only to Mario.“I said to him: ‘Mario, I cannot change you,I have no strikers on the bench, so don’t touch anybody and play only with the ball.If we lose the ball no reaction. If someone provokes you, no reaction, if the refereemakes a mistake, no reaction.'At the The 46th minute.,
RED CARD!!!”

grin grin

I'm an inter Milan fan and I remember this match like it was yesterday! Couldn't laugh enough when I saw that interview a couple of months after Mou left.... Mario na serious CASE!
Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by beejaay: 6:38am On Dec 04, 2015
Ofego was being discharged from a Mental Hospital after doctors thought he was finally back to normal. He was put in an ambulance to be taken back home. He claimed he knew the house so he led the doctors. They took him to where he claimed he lived.

Just as they approached a certain house, two kids, dressed in uniforms came out of the house. Ofego
screamed, "Those are my children going to school!"
A minute later, a woman came out of the same house and Ofego screamed, "That's my wife, she is late for work!" This time, the doctors were convinced Ofego was ok and took him out of the ambulance but was still in chains.
Just as they were about unlocking the chains, a man came out of the house and Ofego screamed, "YES! THAT'S ME GOING TO WORK!" grin grin

Friedplantain

Re: My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! by Khaytunechi: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2016
me gawwwddd hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funniest Pictures And Memes Ever Posted Online And On Nairaland / Funny Pictures To Spice Up Your Day!! / Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.