Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga (12808 Views)

FG Cancels Presidential Scholarship(pressid) / APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” / 2015 Election Shift May Return Military Rule - Ex-Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by AreaFada2: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lifebender:

that is why u're Areafada grin

Abi o my dear. grin

You have to bend life when necessary, lol. cheesy
Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
See how pdp supporters were jubilating as if they have won election, its a shame on pdp.

1 Like

Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by Lifebender(m): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rulzbeatz:

present ur facts or shut up and stop displaying ignorance ....dis is my fact http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Full-text-of-Professor-Jegas-statement-on-election-postponement-20150208

are you from this planetJust less than a week ago,Jega was certain the election was goin to take place...then suddenly he became uncertain xterday...Are u for real

Abeg as a scientist,the is a force behind every action. i.e if u look enof and u're not myopic...

Anyway face front.

1 Like

Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by Lifebender(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
AreaFada2:

Abi o my dear. grin

You have to bend life when necessary, lol. cheesy

it is called CHANGE!!! grin
Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by Rulzbeatz(m): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lifebender:

are you from this planetJust less than a week ago,Jega was certain the election was goin to take place...then suddenly he became uncertain xterday...Are u for real

Abeg as a scientist,the is a force behind every action. i.e if u look enof and u're not myopic...

Anyway face front.
Read and learn...so ur point is that INEC shld deploy innocent citizens to the north east to die abi....can u give any family member of yours dat kind of advice .....oh! i see so long u're not affected its not ur business .....if na you, u for go?
plz think before u comment and stop displaying ignorance ..
Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by AreaFada2: 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lifebender:

it is called CHANGE!!! grin

Lol. Hope it's change from orange to Agbalumo (African star apple/cherry) not from orange to lime. cheesy

Sweet to sweeter, not sweet to sour! grin
Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by Lifebender(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rulzbeatz:

Read and learn...so ur point is that INEC shld deploy innocent citizens to the north east to die abi....can u give any family member of yours dat kind of advice .....oh! i see so long u're not affected its not ur business .....if na you, u for go?

17 out 774 LG in NE is enof for inec to postpone sheyAnd did'nt INEC consider NE b4 they fixed the dateCant INEC exclude the 17 LG for nowWhat is the assurance things'd be better next 6 weeksSo man questions mr man.....Just face front and have a rethink.

And please dont quote mii AGAIN!!!
Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by Cityguy: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
DrWise:
I drove past 3rd Mainland bridge today and only shook my head to the defacing of all GEJ/AGBAJE posters and banners. Must politics be played this way? Why not get your PVC and reject them at the polls rather than this unwarranted provocation?

APC, stop the violence!
A lot of things are wrong with the Nigerian psyche, esp that of the youth. There's abundance of disrespect, intolerance, irritability, aggression, laziness both mentally and physically, insatiable lust, immorality, childish sense of entitlement, self righteous, quest for short cuts to wealth and other vices. One wonders how we got to this brink! The unfortunate thing is that they've failed to see how those who mortgaged our future to secure their children's own continue to manipulate and incite them to violence. Those you are 'dying' for have their kids studying abroad in best schools. I will not ask anybody not to face the bullets, just make sure you kiss you loved ones bye and ask for their forgiveness for your stupidity. As for me and my household, no one's inordinate ambition is worth my sweat, not to talk of my blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by Lifebender(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rulzbeatz:

Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lifebender:
Since Jonathan has decided to shift the election,If APC decided not to partake in the debate it should be no biggie.Jonathan just implemented the process of partitioning this country,i hope it doesn't backfire...

Anyhow it goes otuoke is sure for GRIDLUCK Jonathan.

AND TANOIDS/SATANIST SHOULD TELL THE CLUELESS ONE TO STOP KNEELING IN PUBLIC PLACES.IF HE SPENT SO MUCH TIME KNEELIN AND PRAYING SECRETLY THINGS'D HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR NAIJA.

HE IS A PHARISEE.

I thought you guys said GEJ is clueless and has no balls, I can't wait to see Amaechi's face. I think you APC supporters failed to take into consideration the power of incumbancy while insulting GEJ and running your mouth all over the place. Before you start insulting me, my religion does not allow me to vote in any election.
Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by simdam500(m): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Why do we think buhari won't talk with confidence.... what if it turns to otherwise...

Can GEJ do better too?

Not in support of both party though lipsrsealed undecided
Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by Lifebender(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
woodcook:

I thought you guys said GEJ is clueless and has no balls, I can't wait to see Amaechi's face. I think you APC supporters failed to take into consideration the power of incumbancy while insulting GEJ and running your mouth all over the place. Before you start insulting me, my religion does not allow me to vote in any election.
Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by EnigmAries(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rulzbeatz:

present ur facts or shut up and stop displaying ignorance ....dis is my fact http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Full-text-of-Professor-Jegas-statement-on-election-postponement-20150208
His security adviser, Sambo Dasuki pushed for it first. Use your brain my friend.
Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by kelvyn7: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
DrWise:
I drove past 3rd Mainland bridge today and only shook my head to the defacing of all GEJ/AGBAJE posters and banners. Must politics be played this way? Why not get your PVC and reject them at the polls rather than this unwarranted provocation?

APC, stop the violence!

it's really unwarranted. if PDP starts theirs, we will now begin to talk. no body seems to be seeing dat. plsss we dnt need create violence! is this wat APC stands for? use ur PVC not violence. nobody has monopoly of violence ooo. use ur vote to decide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by ultraGM: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dont Vote Jonathan he is clueless
Dont Vote Buhari he has no certificate

Vote for me.. am Cluefool and have certificate in moronism

Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by jaybee(f): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fribery:
70% of my choice for president lies on dis debate.

buhari u must debate.

#ihavenotdecided

emu you emu you (MUMU)

who is talking of debate? GEJ/PDP are running away (dodging) from election proper you are talking of debate.

This gej/pdp cowardice is legendary. they may run but they wont escape.
Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by Ruttashobolwa(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Then don't comment on issues concerning Nigeria. Am sure your country has their own problem. Go comment there and proffer solution for.
Do you think thats deny me right to comment on your issues? where it is written? i thought and am completely sure this is free forum..! What forums rules i have gone against? Don be selfish...
Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by Ruttashobolwa(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
shinejackie:

Which country are u from
Am from Tanzania
Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by Ruttashobolwa(m): 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Then don't comment on issues concerning Nigeria. Am sure your country has their own problem. Go comment there and proffer solution for.

report to moderators if you think have gone against any forum rules.
Re: NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga by nortcentrallord(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ruttashobolwa:

Do you think thats deny me right to comment on your issues? where it is written? i thought and am completely sure this is free forum..! What forums rules i have gone against? Don be selfish...
I am sorry, but I expect you to be more objective in your criticism. Thanks for the correction. smiley cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sani Baba-Inna, Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released By DSS / Flooding Imminent As Rivers Niger, Benue Rise / Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.