Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? (12003 Views)

Why Do People Always Stare At Me? / Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? / Why Does My Mother Always Stare At My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
I stare at guys too.
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
op which eye you use see dem?
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by timm1990(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
I just want to know this is so commom in evry church.GUYS WHY?are u looking for gf/wife or to praise GOD?This cause gobe today in my church.
sorry 4 staring at you jare, but u kno say u sef too beautiful
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Topman0001(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2015
That awkward moment when u accidentally make eye contact with someone 5 times and yu got to know that its not only you doing the looking, the lady is also staring at the guy- babe c'mon stop looking and concentrate on the sermon.
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Topman0001(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2015
softysparky:
I stare at guys too.
you're a good person, i envy your sincerity.
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Topman0001:
you're a good person, i envy your sincerity.
wink
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by ndcide(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2015
softysparky:
I stare at guys too.
Do you make them notice?
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2015
ndcide:

Do you make them notice?
Not sure I think I do that unconsciously and most times my mind might be somewhere else while staring.
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by ndcide(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2015
softysparky:

Not sure I think I do that unconsciously and most times my mind might be somewhere else while staring.

Oh that's safe.. I mean, since it's sometimes unconsciously done... Some do so with mischievous intent.... I caught a lady I know doing so few days back...i had ask her why she did that....sometimes it's laughable.
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2015
ndcide:

Oh that's safe.. I mean, since it's sometimes unconsciously done... Some do so with mischievous intent.... I caught a lady I know doing so few days back...i had ask her why she did that....sometimes it's laughable.
Mischievous intent how?
What could they be thinking?
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by gifttracy(f): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2015
one had to stare @mua like that till he poured the candle wax on the priest.
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by ndcide(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2015
softysparky:

Mischievous intent how?
What could they be thinking?

You know people have lot's of reasons for doing some things.

For instance, during my undergraduate years, A lady told me how her pastor was always staring at her in fellowship and getting distracted.

Interestingly, I discovered she was the one actually pulling the strings with manipulative stares and gestures. The intent?.. You know na..

That's what I mean, by some being mischievous.
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by 1miccza: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
I just want to know this is so commom in evry church.GUYS WHY?are u looking for gf/wife or to praise GOD?This cause gobe today in my church.

EeeehhheEnnn!!! *drags an akara chair* Is that so?? Tell me somethiiinnggg!!!!How did it happen?? Oya i'm all ears,eyes,nose and mouths...
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
1miccza:

EeeehhheEnnn!!! *drags an akara chair* Is that so?? Tell me somethiiinnggg!!!!How did it happen?? Oya i'm all ears,eyes,nose and mouths...
I dont need to tell u anything!Happy new month dear grin
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by SNZU: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
They stare at you cause you look like iya rainbow with that ya braids. Hope say you don loose am undecided
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
SNZU:
They stare at you cause you look like iya rainbow with that ya braids. Hope say you don loose am undecided
oh ok undecided
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by 1miccza: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont need to tell u anything!Happy new month dear grin

Tell me something jare.. My ears are itching... Same to you... Stop that dear thing jare... *in Denrele's voice* Is a noo "it's nat working for me " tongue
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
1miccza:

Tell me something jare.. My ears are itching... Same to you... Stop that dear thing jare... *in Denrele's voice* Is a noo "it's nat working for me " tongue
oh ok dear cheesy
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by 1miccza: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh ok dear cheesy

Where have you been my e-lovee?? You are making me feel lonely you know....
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
1miccza:

Where have you been my e-lovee?? You are making me feel lonely you know....
grin have been around thinking about u!!
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Adaeze003(f): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
justmag:
You should be asking why they stare period. Churxh or no church! Staring is rude. Very rude. People have staring problems. They will keeping staring even after they kno you can see them. angry

Staring is free jor... tongue

It's actually more fun when you know the "staree" knows you're staring. cheesy
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by 1miccza: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin have been around thinking about u!!

RealllyyyI am turning blue already... That your gap toothed smile on that smileeyyy!! Gosh!!!! What kind of thoughts were you having dear??
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
1miccza:

RealllyyyI am turning blue already... That your gap toothed smile on that smileeyyy!! Gosh!!!! What kind of thoughts were you having dear??
Thinking everything about u cheesy
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by 1miccza: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Thinking everything about u cheesy

I need to hear them and i need to tell you every thought i've been having of you my love. Should we do that here my love?
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
1miccza:

I need to hear them and i need to tell you every thought i've been having of you my love. Should we do that here my love?
Dammmm!! cheesy cheesy d love love ehnnn,sharap there!
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by sneak3(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:

The idea is to knw which one to offer emotional austerity...
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by 1miccza: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dammmm!! cheesy cheesy d love love ehnnn,sharap there!

Hahaahahahahahahah her head don plait dada finish seee looovveeee eeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
1miccza:

Hahaahahahahahahah her head don plait dada finish seee looovveeee eeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What love? cheesy
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by 1miccza: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
What love? cheesy

Your lovee for mee sweeetiee!! grin Or don't you love me sweerriee.....
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
1miccza:

Your lovee for mee sweeetiee!! grin Or don't you love me sweerriee.....
I rov u like mad cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by 1miccza: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettythicksme:

Chei!!!Chinnneeekee meee as yoa spokin it my body is doing me paurina paurina,heeeeiii!!! Nne spoke it again bikonu,,,,,
Re: Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? by 1miccza: 12:07am On Aug 02, 2015
prettythicksme:

#Whistling# my Nl love waiting for your msg number 1. Goodnight,sleep tight and sweet dreams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Mr Nairaland contestants ( Come In Here) / So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real / Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.