Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets (4632 Views)

How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hello everyone, I just want to ask this question
Do guys really like us for who we are or are they attracted to some of our body parts

Today at church, I noticed a guy just constantly starring at my buttocks.
After sometime, he approached me and asked me for my number.
I thought about this event when I returned home. Did the guy ask me for my number just because of my backside?
I have had guys behave like this countless times. Even my friends who have endowed assets have experienced similar.

So why are these guys after us. Is it because they like us for who we are or because they are attracted to our frontside of backside?
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by zyzxx(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
It depends
I can't answer for all
But I approach lady on different reason
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by kilokeys(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
u r game... we hunt

not necessarily for d supple flesh

its our pride

just like trophies
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by pasqal09: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
seriousbabe:
So why are these guys after us. Is it because they like us for who we are or because they are attracted to our frontside of backside.
Who exactly are you?

15 Likes

Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by dami24(f): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Your asset is part of who you are
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by cyprianlah(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice advert! U got THIS backside

Now what
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by DickDastardly(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Abuja girls, dem send una today? grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
pasqal09:

Who exactly are you?
I understand what you imply by your question

When I said "for who we are", I meant do they like us for our personalities, our intelligence, the way we speak and so on.
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by pasqal09: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
seriousbabe:

I understand what you imply by your question

When I said "for who we are", I meant do they like us for our personalities, our intelligence, the way we speak and so on.
You just met him today, so how's he supposed to know about your intelligence and personality?

Its your packaging that attracts a man and then its what's inside you that keeps him.

9 Likes

Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by alberto2k(m): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
pasqal09:

Who exactly are you?

Our saviour has arrived cool

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by Enegod(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
in my experience big butts are nice... but
small butts are easier to throw around...#true story undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by MrIncrediible(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
pasqal09:

You just met him today, so how's he supposed to know about your intelligence and personality?

Its your packaging that attracts a man and then its what's inside you that keeps him.
Simply put...I hope she comprehends.
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by worthytalk: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
We are not attracted to you girls but rather we lust after your indecent dresses.

8 Likes

Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by MizMyColi(f): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
No lady who understands self respect puts up the kind of DP I saw up there. She understands social graces.
It's a way of telling the guys that you don't want them noticing what you have up there, but what you have down there.

As a lady, you determine the kind of guys you want to be attracted to you and for what reasons you want them to.

Don't put up that kind of picture you have on your DP and expect them guys to reply you in an intellectual manner.
That's like an insult on their sensibilities.

Btw.
I have a feeling you're a male operating under the guise of a female, you and one moniker like that.

Your actions are so unlady like.

Well undecided that's just my opinion and shouldn't bother you really if you're really true to self.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by MizMyColi(f): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
pasqal09:

You're taking it too far sir.

Ever heard of pictures communicating in a thousand words?
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by sirwaleh: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
seriousbabe:
Do guys really like us for who we are or are they attracted to some of our body parts

I thought about this event when I returned home. Did the guy ask me for my number just because of my backside?
I have had guys behave like this countless times. Even my friends who have endowed assets have experienced similar.

So why are these guys after us. Is it because they like us for who we are or because they are attracted to our frontside of backside?
u get attracted to a book by its cover b4 u get to open nd read it,ur beauty nd physique is wat wud attract d guy.
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by aristocrazzy: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Which guy doesn't like a girl with a Buggati butt.
I don't think so. You are blessed, so shake what your Mama gave ya.
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
pasqal09:

very true. There has to be that physical asset which draws his attention, maybe height, arse, booobs, complexion, shape of nose, mouth, gait e.t.c.

So op did you give him your number?

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
On a second thought, op you seem to be an attention seeker, don't worry ehn, the pm's will soon start rolling in.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by ilo04(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yes, all he want is your waist
But u gather o kiss that ur backside
Can I get your contact
Seriously am in love with u
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by bossminded: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
seriousbabe:
Do guys really like us for who we are

Who exactly re u

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by justmag(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
First of all...I kno damn well that ain't you in that dp. Secondly! Give me your number and let me find out. grin grin
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by pasqal09: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

You're taking it too far sir.

Ever heard of pictures communicating in a thousand words?
Yeah, communicating a thousand of what's on the outside.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by Cruzeiro(m): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
angry angry
Bro(@ op) stp askn jamb questions. Yu ar a guy so u knw wht u want.
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by phlamesG: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ur dp says it all,its girls like u who go 2 church 2 make d head of upright young men swirl like d wind.
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
sirwaleh:
u get attracted to a book by its cover b4 u get to open nd read it,ur beauty nd physique is wat wud attract d guy.
thanks bruh
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by Cruzeiro(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
firstEVA:
On a second thought, op you seem to be an attention seeker, don't worry ehn, the pm's will soon start rolling in.
Hi there
pls are u a law studnt?
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
firstEVA:
Babe I am proud of what I got.
Life is too short to hide what you have smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
seriousbabe:

Babe I am proud of what I got.
Life is too short to hide what you have smiley
so why are you now worried that's all a guy may be interested in undecided u are enjoying the attention just admit it.
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Cruzeiro:

Hi there
pls are u a law studnt?
Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by lotlord(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
seriousbabe:

lol....okay i would say certainly guys are definitely attracted to something about the opposite sex, i guess thats simply nature enacting its laws.
One thing ladies this days dont tend to quickly grasp or understand is that action and reaction are equal and opposite.Meaning that a guy definately wouldnt walk up to you, without some form of GREENLIGHT per say. Green lights could range from indecency in your dress sense ("heyy... am the cheap type come get me"wink, Attitude towards people ("hey am not the type to be toiled with.. angry....or hey am cool going type smiley"wink , etc.. All this directly or indirectly over time makes you an epic center for attraction. The most important note here is that, the green lights you radar out to guys/people in general depicts how you would be treated definitely.......so i guess that you should work towards too to get the right guy.. wink

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets by obiak4(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
seriousbabe:

u dressed to impressed that when u find Hot men trying to stalk you and ask for your number
dress decently and you would probably find suitors coming
my 100000 cowries contribution to all single ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Hasn't Seen This? See Idiots In Love. Unbelievable! Take A Look - / Names Of Girls That Will Get Pregnant In 2016.. / He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.