Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. (5215 Views)

How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2015
Yesterday during the interview, a discussion came up by tosynetoomuch and another guy(forgotten his moniker) and I was amazed even the guys noticed this problem.

My question goes thus;

Why is it that when a girl is totally dependent on a guy, guys tag her a cheap slut, gold digger and all sort of names. And when a girl is Kindda focused and is independent. Working and taking good care of herself guys still come up with names for her saying all sort of things. It gets even worse if she's married. The insecure husband Kindda forces, threatens or blackmails her to quit her job

All these got me wondering. people keep saying its hard to please a woman but for a man its near impossible.

What do you guys really want from a lady?

primeministerr

Andycruiz

Naijaboiy

Wristbangle

STFUareyouGod

Obiorathesubtle

Goodheart02

DarlingtonIIV

(please come and give us light)
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Dotmanroy(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2015
Hmm
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by pet4ril(f): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2015
Inferiority complex is worrying any guy/husband that is not comfortable with the wife wealth. And poverty is worrying any guy that would tag a gal who depend on him as goal digger bla bla bla

Because some rich dude even went as far as telling their ladies not to stress themselves working that they are capable of taking care of them tongue
Anyway, individual differences sha but ladies should learn to be independent
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by younghartz(m): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Depending on d lady cheesy
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by RexKexMilann: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2015
This Question Is Not Necessary Na.

OP, Are you dependent on Your "Lover"? OR Are you a Parasite To him?

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by tonie123: 7:21am On Dec 28, 2015
pet4ril:
Inferiority complex is worrying any guy/husband that is not comfortable with the wife wealth. And poverty is worrying any guy that would tag a gal who depend on him as goal digger bla bla bla

Because some rich dude even went as far as telling their ladies not to stress themselves working that they are capable of taking care of them tongue
Anyway, individual differences sha but ladies should learn to be independent

Ronaldo.... keep dribbling

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by sinaj(f): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2015
You av said it all.

It's simply inferiority complex nd insecurities.

Jux knw dat man is insatiable
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by pet4ril(f): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2015
tonie123:

Ronaldo.... keep dribbling
hahhahahhahahahhah lolzzz tongue
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by shegxi(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2015
sinaj:
You av said it all.

It's simply inferiority complex nd insecurities.

Jux knw dat man is insatiable
and women are satiable abi? Make i just dey look u......
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 28, 2015
I really don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2015
Of course, men dislike women who are too dependent on them. Ladies who would only take from you but would have nothing else to offer, asides their bodies. Ladies who see you as a living, breathing and walking wallet to deep their thirsty fingers in any time they want, just to satisfy their foolish greed.

We hate ladies who lack the drive and desire to work hard for their own financial success, so that when you get into a relationship with them, it won't be a replica of a parasitic relationship where one partner gains at the expense of other.

But the idea that guys do all those things you mentioned to independent women, or view them in such a way, is very wrong, and is a case of hasty generalization.

A man who is wise and confident and who knows his worth, would never feel threatened by a woman who is financially independent. He would never be afraid to go into a relationship with her.

It's only a man who is insecure that would feel threatened by a woman who is financially independent.
A real man would cherish such woman. He would appreciate her and value her worth.

And to answer your question about what men want: Men want a woman who understands her role as a friend, wife and mother. A woman who acts as a help to her man, both financially and otherwise. A woman who is open to new ideas, and willing to try out new stuff for the betterment of the relationship. A woman who has a vast wealth of knowledge and who can engage intelligently in various kinds of discussions, not just some asinine, empty headed bimbo.

A woman who is smart enough to be able to render advise and proffer solutions to issues especially at times when her man is short of ideas. A woman who possesses good character, both in the home and outside the home. A woman who values her family/relationship and would never sacrifice it's unity and peace for anything.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by shegxi(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2015
@op, this discussion will continue to surface until we come to realise dat it is nt a man vs woman but an individual matter. People are shaped by dere believe system, choices, experiences and environment.

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2015
younghartz:
Depending on d lady cheesy

How does it depend on the lady?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by apparentlylaw(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2015
what all guys want ....Sex ..
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

This is not peculiar to a set of gender alone.

if a guy gives a lady all she wants he is termed a maga , if he doesn't then her is called selfish, irresponsible and so on.

Human being by nature loves criticising, No matter what you do or how you do it there will be comments. So why trouble yourself considering people's say in your decision.

Op I think you should focus on what your guy wants from you. Because if you continue to generalize your question, trust me you won't get anywhere. cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I really don't know

Abi ooh.

And such comments are rampant here on NL
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2015
shegxi:
@op, this discussion will continue to surface until we come to realise dat it is nt a man vs woman but an individual matter. People are shaped by dere believe system, choices, experiences and environment.

Buh u agree there are guys that insult young single independent ladies right?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by xest(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:
Yesterday during the interview, a discussion came up by tosynetoomuch and another guy(forgotten his moniker) and I was amazed even the guys noticed this problem.

My question goes thus;

Why is it that when a girl is totally dependent on a guy, guys tag her a cheap slut, gold digger and all sort of names. And when a girl is Kindda focused and is independent. Working and taking good care of herself guys still come up with names for her saying all sort of things. It gets even worse if she's married. The insecure husband Kindda forces, threatens or blackmails her to quit her job

All these got me wondering. people keep saying its hard to please a woman but for a man its near impossible.

primeministerr

Andycruiz

Naijaboiy

Wristbangle

STFUareyouGod

Obiorathesubtle

Goodheart02

DarlingtonIIV

My dear it depends on the angle u r looking at it. First n foremost a lady shouldn't depend on her boy friend,u girls are fond of that. Its like one day, i asked a girl to buy mi a bottle of coke,her response was irritating and a graduate for that matter.Hear her "Why will I buy u a coke,am a woman u r d one that is meant to buy for me" shooooo! I just wash her dt day n d rest was history. Now on the issue of marriage, it solely depends on the husband. Like me my wife cannot work in a bank period. If u hv such husband n he stops u doesn't mk him insecure or blackmail dear. For wat men wants frm women,i think its mutual. Every man wants a woman just as every woman needs a man in her life. We want u ppl for happiness n woman wants us for Protection.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by dachaste(f): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2015
Decker:
Of course, men dislike women who are too dependent on them. Ladies who would only take from you but would have nothing else to offer, asides their bodies. Ladies who see you as a living, breathing and walking wallet to deep their thirsty fingers in any time they want, just to satisfy their foolish greed.

We hate ladies who lack the drive and desire to work hard for their own financial success, so that when you get into a relationship with them, it won't be a replica of a parasitic relationship where one partner gains at the expense of other.

But the idea that guys do all those things you mentioned to independent women, or view them in such a way, is very wrong, and is a case of hasty generalization.

A man who is wise and confident and who knows his worth, would never feel threatened by a woman who is financially independent. He would never be afraid to go into a relationship with her.

It's only a man who is insecure that would feel threatened by a woman who is financially independent.
A real man would cherish such woman. He would appreciate her and value her worth.

And to answer your question about what men want: Men want a woman who understands her role as a friend, wife and mother. A woman who acts as a help to her man, both financially and otherwise. A woman who is open to new ideas, and willing to try out new stuff for the betterment of the relationship. A woman who has a vast wealth of knowledge and who can engage intelligently in various kinds of discussions, not just some asinine, empty headed bimbo.

A woman who is smart enough to be able to render advise and proffer solutions to issues especially at times when her man is short of ideas. A woman who possesses good character, both in the home and outside the home. A woman who values her family and would never sacrifice it's unity and peace for anything.

This is woooow. I wish every guy will think like this
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

My question goes thus;

primeministerr

Andycruiz

Naijaboiy

Wristbangle

STFUareyouGod

Obiorathesubtle

Goodheart02

DarlingtonIIV

Lol. It's not all guys babe. I totally like girls that are independent, down to earth and really focused. These kind of girls turn me on personally. And i hardly call girls names. I guess i'm really easy to please.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Cutehector(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2015
As a guy, i just want a lady to be real with herself..
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by bobbyluis(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2015
Make me sef follow d observe
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by wristbangle: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

My question goes thus;

It depends on what a particular guy wants. Only confused, immature and chronic rational guys actually crave for 100 percent perfect lady
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by shegxi(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Buh u agree there are guys that insult young single independent ladies right?
i do agree. There are guys who dn't know what they want, same way dere are ladies dat are confused too. Hence, d need to find a partner dat u guys share same believe system. I love independent and intelligent ladies so i know wat i wantgringringrin
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2015
Low self esteem and insecurity. They are just confused set of species.
If she's rich nd taking care of herself with no assistance from any man, she be Feminist.
If she's collecting from man, she's a gold digger.
Don't u get it?
They are confused

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2015
Decker:

A woman who is smart enough to be able to render advise and proffer solutions to issues especially at times when her man is short of ideas. A woman who possesses good character, both in the home and outside the home. A woman who values her family/relationship and would never sacrifice it's unity and peace for anything.

''Das all''
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2015
lol ...we want the same thing you people want from guys..
If u people want caring, God fearing, romantic, rich, decisive, supportive, matured, unselfish men etc, we want same
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by stenmikas(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2015
For a girl who ask money from me frequently,it's jst for sex...yh sex!!! I wonder y some girl take guys as their atm machine.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Abi ooh.

And such comments are rampant here on NL
Nd later dey will say women r confused, we don't know what we want

While dey r ones dat don't know what dey want

D day a man will be able to state wat he wants in a relationship will be d day relationships will start taking a new turn for the better
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Nd later dey will say women r confused, we don't know what we want

While dey r ones dat don't know what dey want

D day a man will be able to state wat he wants in a relationship will be d day relationships will start taking a new turn for the better
oh lawd...so if someone tells you a man doesn't know what he want you will believe ...
.lol..so guys that have bn asking you out never told you what they want?

oh lawd
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2015
Odunharry:

oh lawd...so if someone tells you a man doesn't know what he want you will believe ...
.lol..so guys that have bn asking you out never told you what they want?

oh lawd
Wat has lawd got to do with dis

Wen dey r asked wat dey want, dey state it

Nd wen d woman starts doing wat is expected of her, he becomes irritated nd term he desperate

Nd wen she is doing none of d things he wants he will say she is not caring
Re: What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2015
Great topic Op
shegxi:
This is true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend / How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.