Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm (18171 Views)

PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola / Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ / Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Bizinton: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=18pt][s]Thank God for INEC to postpone this election. This will give PDP enough time to create convincing images of their achievement, battered by unfounded propagandas of APC just for the purpose of taking power away from PDP. You don't tell the whole world lies because you need power by all means. It is quite unfortunate that most of the people in Nigeria, especially those between 18 to 35 yrs. have been so polluted with APC lies and deceits. Jonathan, I wish you the best of these weeks to tell the whole world your achievements. You have achieved a lot than those criticizing you irrespective of ungovernable situation they have rendered your government. Truth is only far away from their lips for the sole purpose of selfishness and greed for their quest for power. It is the same quest for power that your effort to fight Boko Haram is being sabotaged by the northern, especially those in the military circle, emirs and sultans and Buhari himself. You will win, Nigerians will win, the whole world will. God is with you.[/s] [/size]

Na by force to comment?
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by sammyj: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
That is if they do not manipulate the date again and changing the date of the governor election to commence before the presidential election to enable all their thugs governors like Fayose and co to manipulate the election for the clueless one!! cool
Collynzo419:
Of course the PDP will hail an arrangement formulated by them, outsourced to the military and implemented by Inec

Unfortunately for them, their joy will be short-lived. The new election date is just round the corner.

They can delay the change but they cannot deny Nigerians the opportunity to vote-eventually. The most important part of it is that the world is watching.
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Zocken: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
theshadyexpress:

APCheat wey ur march 14, u think say I no go catch u ? Una too like wayo from forgery to perjury and now false numerolgy. Ur tears are imminent

GEJ till apc stop forging papers

Creativity is a gift, fools will always marvel at it!
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by kelicaweb(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
I believe that is in the nation's interest to postpone the polls so that our military can finish up what they started #GEJ4NAIJA
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
mrborntodoit:
If the election took place on the 14th of February and Gej won,APchit will blame it on the northern states currently under siege,but as they postponed the election,they are crying blue murder.

No one can satisfy APC , not even you that wants to vote for them.

APC will use you and dump you,remember how tinubu and fashola used Lagos touts and okada riders to win the 1999-2011 elections? Then they banned okada grin

mr man does tinubu ,fashola ride on okoda .they hav fleet of cars so banning dem is for our own g0od if u fail so see the change u can go and hug transformer. #burahi
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by bola4dprec(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
I am of view that forthcoming election will be between Nigeria and PDP not APC again because Nigeria Police has constitutional right to provide security during election internally
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by kunzzy4me(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
[/color][color=#000099]pdp has succeded in shifting d election because of dere evil plans..God wil not allow u pple
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by mustymatic(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Whatever
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by jackpot(f): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
englishmart:
you don pass this level... Grow up
kiss my hairy clit! tongue
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by jackpot(f): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
camelus:

Pls Why will Buhari come first?
Why should Goodluck come first?
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by juman(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
This directionless country supposed to be divided and be separated.
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Bonga4: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Why the Bleep should PDP be asking their supporters to remain calm? They are the ones that have been canvassing for the postponement anyway.
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by mrborntodoit: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Badb0y4lyf:

mr man does tinubu ,fashola ride on okoda .they hav fleet of cars so banning dem is for our own g0od if u fail so see the change u can go and hug transformer. #burahi

Bad belle grin
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by anwo247: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bizinton:

Na by force to comment?

You're complete slowpoke

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by abatajjvii: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=30545759]
You remain the most sophisticated Almajiri for insulting me.[/quote

May God run your life just as gej runs the affairs of this country say amen
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by kings09(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[/b]

Good!...No need for violence, I don't know why some miscreants and touts are planning to protest and cause violence because of this [b]needed
postponement.
God bless Jega
God bless all the political parties that took this decision.
God bless the Nigerian armed forces.
God bless all Nairalanders
God bless the best president in the world(GEJ)
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Cheers!!!
.Since GEJ is d best president, may ur life be run d way GEJ is currently running Nig. Can I hear an amen frm u?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by mickeymimi: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nigeria need deliverance from corruption, incompetent leadership, thoughtless religious bigotry and extremism , decayed infrastructures, compromised institutions such as the army, CAN, and now INEC, inept leadership that cannot guarantee the sanctity of elections

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by ipad(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[/b]

Good!...No need for violence, I don't know why some miscreants and touts are planning to protest and cause violence because of this [b]needed
postponement.
God bless Jega
God bless all the political parties that took this decision.
God bless the Nigerian armed forces.
God bless all Nairalanders
God bless the best president in the world(GEJ)
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Cheers!!!

Mr Half Blood Prince, There's a Yoruba Proverb that says: P'asan ta fi na iyale, O'nbe loke aja fun iyawo.... Meaning... The whip the Husband used to beat the first wife is in storage for the 2nd wife.

In your bid to justify the gross failure of the Government of Goodluck Jonathan and the Security forces, you joyously bless and celebrate their ineptitude... I Hope you will never be in a situation where you direly need the Government and the Security institution of this country to come through for you.... For they most likely will fail you, just as they have failed 180million Nigerians....

...Will you still Celebrate them then? Remember... The Whip of the Security Institution that Goodluck Jonathan is using to flog Nigerians to further his own selfish ambition is in storage for you and those you love O!

...before you rush to hit the "Quote" button...... No be curse I dey curse you O! .... It is just the natural order of life for the wicked... what goes around, comes around grin
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by ipad(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
kelicaweb:
I believe that is in the nation's interest to postpone the polls so that our military can finish up what they started #GEJ4NAIJA

May God run your life just as GEJ runs the affairs of this country. Reply Amen if you Dare! Bootlicker!!
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by ipad(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Power pass power na
We don show them say all power dey our (PDP) hand
Mk dem (apc) go die
GEJtill2019

May God run your life just as GEJ runs the affairs of this country. Reply Amen if you Dare! Bootlicker!!
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by ipad(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
dipopooo:
Whr are dose rats ranting abt d postponement of elections?
Elections av bin postponed & I'm yet 2 c dem on d streets.
BLOODYCOWARDS
#WEAREINCHARGETILL2019

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
ipad:

May God run your life just as GMB ran affairs of this country as a military dictator. Reply Amen if u Dare. Bootlicker undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by dipopooo(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
ipad:

I dnt av ur tym
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by ipad(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

May God run your life just as GMB ran affairs of this country as a military dictator. Reply Amen if u Dare. Bootlicker undecided

Guy, Park well well and stop avoiding the Dare. I never rooted for Buhari... But You on the other hand are a GEJ Bootlicker. So therefore, I Dare you again...

May God run your life just as GEJ runs the affairs of this country. Reply Amen if you Dare!
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by ipad(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
dipopooo:

I dnt av ur tym

Barawo. Thunder fire you. It sounds like a curse abi? If indeed you believe so much in this your Goodluck Jonathan, all you have to do is type Amen, and stop avoiding the matter.... So, I Double Dare you again...

May God run your life just as GEJ runs the affairs of this country. Reply Amen if you Dare!

By the Way, I dont think Buhari is the Messiah this country needs either, But GEJ is By far worse.

Hit Quote or Reply and Type AMEN simply, then I'll know you're putting your money where your mouth is.
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
ipad:

Guy, Park well well and stop avoiding the Dare. I never rooted for Buhari... But You on the other hand are a GEJ Bootlicker. So therefore, I Dare you again...

Guy, Park well well and stop avoiding the Dare. I never rooted for GEJ.. But You on the other hand are a GMB Bootlicker. So therefore, I Dare you again...

May God run your life just as GMB ran the affairs of this country as a military dictator. Reply Amen if you Dare!
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by ememonl(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
MATCHBUHARI
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by SeverusSnape(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
kings09:
.Since GEJ is d best president, may ur life be run d way GEJ is currently running Nig. Can I hear an amen frm u?
Amen... Amen!!!
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by SeverusSnape(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=abatajjvii post=30551207][/quote]
Amen!... Amen!!!
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by dipopooo(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
ipad:

Barawo. Thunder fire you. It sounds like a curse abi? If indeed you believe so much in this your Goodluck Jonathan, all you have to do is type Amen, and stop avoiding the matter.... So, I Double Dare you again...

By the Way, I dont think Buhari is the Messiah this country needs either, But GEJ is By far worse.

Hit Quote or Reply and Type AMEN simply, then I'll know you're putting your money where your mouth is.
Thunder fire ur fada. Omo ale jatiti
Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Eluwilussit(m): 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
ObiOkpor:
They only conducted few corrupt stakeholders to determine our destiny. Why not the masses who play a major role in our democracy. That has been their game plan all along. Well,we are not surprised!

The dumb masses that can't remember who screwed them in the past? The masses that don't know that perjury is a criminal offence? The masses that don't know that a coup is a treasonable offence? What do the masses know? The masses that have been used and dumped by politicians for eons? The nigerian masses don't know their right from their left, that's why Buhari is even in the picture. Mean but true.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm by Raiders: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
kelicaweb:
what should our army finish that they started? Do you really think they can defeat boko haram in 6 weeks when they have been trying for 6 yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari / Nigeria May Not Celebrate 100th Independence Anniversary – Bisi Akande / The Massacre Of 20 Vigilante, A Soldier In Kontokoro, Niger - Senator Sani Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.