Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Keeps Your Relationship Going? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Keeps Your Relationship Going? (9434 Views)

What Keeps A Man? Love, Sex Or Brain! / Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? / What Keeps A Man Faithful? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by silibaba: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2012
honestly sex is the answer grin grin

banging till mama call is just the answer and she will love you forever wink

i dont mean 2mins or 3 mins sex ooo tongue
Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by strangerf: 12:20am On Apr 21, 2012
slimyem: WTF?cheesycheesycheesycheesy

You like it too? Best thing since slice bread
Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by chino137: 1:41am On Apr 21, 2012
The truth is that for a successful relationship to exist there must be love and trust which is the key thing, there must be a communication because if there is no communication one may loose confidence.
Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by Montalo(m): 4:05am On Apr 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:
I'm surprised people especially ladies here are not mentioning money ? cheesy
dnt mind dem..Money b d engine oil in a relationshp.

Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by PrudenceCarHire(m): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2012
Effective Communication & Tolerance.
Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by NEROSKY(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2012
joanana:

Oga money is not everything.... i take care of myself well n add whatever he gives me. i don't depend on any man!!!! Independent is my watchword get it? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink Next Please!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
abeegi make we hear word ! Why shud u add whatever he gives u to urs, U shud be d one givin him 2 add to d one he already had... u Gurls ar 2cunning joor!

Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by mkoabiola: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2012
Does it mean there can b a successful relationship without sex bcause nearly nearly 80% said sex
Bcaus my partner no gree sex and d relationship is going on smoothly
Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by prissyluv(f): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2012
Money is inclusive to trust and effective communication.
When there is no money,the relationship hardly moves.
If you think it is a lie. Try a relationship without money,lets see how it wil work.
Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by Killcabal(m): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2012
Strong Dic+Tight Pus+Great Sex.
Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by Babasessy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2012
A

Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by IYANGBALI: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
sex,sex,sex,sex and and very very good sex
Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by Babasessy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2012
The secret for long relationships is not having a perfect and harmonious love affair. It is not how less often you fight, not because of the number of similarities and the stuffs you both like doing together nor the number of mistakes you made. Those things count but it is the faith that keeps you going. A relationship would last if both of you are willing not to give up, if both of you is willing to stand up and still try every time one of you or both of you fall. You should not lose hope when you are struck with problems along the way. Give each other hope and hold on as long as you can.
Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by Freiburger(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2012
loyalty from both sides.
Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by Babasessy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2012
l

Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
Communicate, be open, no secrets, be yourself. if one of these fail, the relationship will crash.
Re: What Keeps Your Relationship Going? by Babycake(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
Tope,u_look_great.im_single.are_u_in_lagos?like2know_youbetter......
tope2000:

Me thot u were celibate tongue cheesy

My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. / Should I Let Him Lick Me? / Bruised Penis After Sex