Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. (9422 Views)

Ashawo Woman Fights Dirty With Old Man After He Refuses To Pay Her After Enj.... / My Friend Married His White Woman Today / Just Committed D Greatest Sin Of My Life. I Slept With A Married Woman Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by GuyWise101(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Haven had sex with many young ladies. Today I decided to quench my fantasy when I finally found one granny stepping out like she was going somewhere, I first thought she was the owner of the place until she asked me "Do you need something" with a wink...

I swallowed hard and replied "Can you do something?" She said "very well" na so we enter room.

She was tall and chubby, her room was nice not that dirty, she planted condom on my prick and I entered from the front, she was not that loosed as I was expecting, I was banging the Granny not MILF with full force and she later confessed that my prick is long and good..... I enjoyed her base on say that was my fantasy.

I was surprised as how an old woman like her will be doing that kind of job.... I shudder oooooo.

Have you had sex with an elderly person and what was your experience?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Today is January 6 smiley

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by fati2001(m): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
today is Thurday angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Its 6:55pm already undecided

26 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Themainboy22: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
Congratulations.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by SportsHD: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
First week of the year

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by alphaNomega: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Now now now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by siofra(f): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
I can't wait for Valentine's day. My favourite holiday of the year cheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Exkandayee(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
People dey try for this country oooh,,,,op ndewooooh

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Omihanifa: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
How you take know her age undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by DonMekka(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
siofra:

i luv strong Women. Good evening, Siofra.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Lawly: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
GuyWise101:

Haven had sex with many young ladies. Today I decided to quench my fantasy when I finally found one granny stepping out like she was going somewhere, I first thought she was the owner of the place until she asked me "Do you need something" with a wink...

I swallowed hard and replied "Can you do something?" She said "very well" na so we enter room.

She was tall and chubby, her room was nice not that dirty, she planted condom on my prick and I entered from the front, she was not that loosed as I was expecting, I was banging the Granny not MILF with full force and she later confessed that my prick is long and good..... I enjoyed her base on say that was my fantasy.

I was surprised as how an old woman like her will be doing that kind of job.... I shudder oooooo.

I also surprised why you will be fucking ur grand mother like you were a goat. I shudder oooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
undecided
Hell fire straight lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Bolsman(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Common man! Try get a girlfriend. Messing up with prostitutes is not good. Someone may contract disease and at the same time lose glory. Hence, put a stop to it.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by YourFavorite21(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
I don fvck 48 year old milf before sha.
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Truvelisback(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mummy G.O must hear this.

18 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Uptheante(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
GuyWise101:

How old are u?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Na wa ooo grin grin grin
Wetin Wizkid no go see for this forum grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Thesaint141(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
GuyWise101:

Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Jyde89: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Omihanifa:

My thoughts exactly, brother oniro isonu over to you sir.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Kobicove(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Omihanifa:

Maybe he gave her a registration form to fill grin

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Kobicove(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Hell fire straight lipsrsealed

Mummy G.O has spoken grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by KingMack(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
it's 9:49pm here
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Bignuell(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
11:05pm here
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Olumighty123(m): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
OP, just so you know, you just bleep away your destiny lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Onyenna(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
It’s 11:58pm here....
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by eduora: 12:24am On Jan 07, 2022
Mr young man,you are completely psycho

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Totilopussylick(m): 12:51am On Jan 07, 2022
GuyWise101:

You get mind OOO

To be honest, my dick will shrink at sight of an old cargo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by arthurwillia(m): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2022
YourFavorite21:
I don fvck 48 year old milf before sha.

Bad guy
Me I still Dey wait for this one

How the thing be?

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by BestDicker: 12:57am On Jan 07, 2022
siofra:
And i will be waiting for you that day.
Gat my eyes on you...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by TeeGentle(m): 7:23am On Jan 07, 2022
New generation lifestyle
It is already 7:22
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by TeeGentle(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2022
Everybody is just making the guy fear as you dey put Time for am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only: Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will? / 16yrs Old Girl Prefers To Be A Runs Girl Cos "School Is A Scam"(photo) / Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.