Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 (55789 Views)

Scriptures Expounded: About Wet Dreams And Human Wastes - Deuteronomy 23:10-14 / Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings / Moses Wrote The Book Of Deuteronomy. But Did He Also Write Chapter 34? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Recognise: 12:44am On Mar 09, 2009
Matthew 13:38:

Matthew 13:38

Contemporary English Version (CEV)

The field is the world,
and the good seeds are the people who belong to the kingdom.
The weed seeds are those who belong to the evil one,

Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by TOYOSI20(f): 1:10am On Mar 09, 2009
Acts 1:8

"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

2 Timothy 3:16

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness

Romans 10:9

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by RasPwn(m): 1:13am On Mar 09, 2009
^^^
where you dey na?
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 1:31am On Mar 09, 2009
MARK 16-17
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2009
Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes. With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth. I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches. I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways. I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.

- Psalm 119:12-16
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2009
GALATIANS 6-10

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all

Especially to those who are of the household of faith
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2009
I have seen an end of all perfection: but thy commandment is exceeding broad.  O how love I thy law ! it is my meditation all the day.  Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.  I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditationI understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

- Psalm 119:96-100
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Recognise: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2009
Matthew 13:39:

Matthew 13:39

King James Version (KJV)

The enemy that sowed them is the devil;
the harvest is the end of the world;
and the reapers are the angels.

Amplified Bible (AMP)

And the enemy who sowed it is the devil.
The harvest is the close and consummation of the age,
and the reapers are angels.

Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

and the enemy who sowed them is the devil,
and the harvest is a full end of the age,
and the reapers are messengers.

and the one who scattered them is the devil.
The harvest is the end of time,
and angels are the ones who bring in the harvest.

New International Version - UK (NIVUK)

and the enemy who sows them is the devil.
The harvest is the end of the age,
and the harvesters are angels.

Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
1JOHN 5-14-15
And this is the confidence that we have in him, that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us
And if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know we have the petition that we desire of him
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2009
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

- Psalm 119:105
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Recognise: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2009
Luke 12:32:

Luke 12:32

King James Version (KJV)

Fear not, little flock;
for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Amplified Bible (AMP)

Do not be seized with alarm and struck with fear, little flock,
for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom!

Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2009
2 CORINTHIANS 3-18

But We All with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord

are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just by the Spirit of the Lord
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2009
Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.  It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so He giveth his beloved sleep.

- Psalm 127:1-2
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2009
PSALMS 20-7
Some trust in chariots and some in horse; but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Recognise: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2009
Psalm 145:12-13:

Psalm 145:12-13

New International Version - UK (NIVUK)

12so that all men may know of your mighty acts and the glorious splendour of your kingdom.

13Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations.

The LORD is faithful to all his promises and loving towards all he has made.

12Then everyone will know about the mighty things you do and your glorious kingdom.

13 Your kingdom will never end, and you will rule forever.

Our LORD, you keep your word and do everything you say.

Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2009
ISAIAH 53-5
But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him. And by His stripes we are healed
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2009
Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is His reward.

-Psalm 127:3
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2009
GALATIANS 2-20
I am crucified with Christ; nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2009
MATTHEW 18-20
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in midst of them.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Recognise: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2009
2 Timothy 4:18:

2 Timothy 4:18 (King James Version)

And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work,
and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom:
to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2009
PHILIPPIANS 4-19
But my God shall supply All your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by toneyb: 2:22am On Mar 14, 2009
Exodus 32:14 "And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people."

I Samuel 15:2,3,7,8 "Thus saith the Lord . . . Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. . . . And Saul smote the Amalekites . . . and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword."

Jonah 3:10 ". . . and God repented of the[b] evil,[/b] that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not."
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2009
PHILIPPIANS 2-13
For it is God which worketh in you both to do of his good pleasure.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2009
HEBREWS 4-12
For the WORD of God is Quick, and Powerful and Sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of souls and Spirit and of joints and marrow.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2009
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

- Psalm 139:17-18
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2009
PROVERBS 4-20-22
My son, attend to my Words; incline thine ear unto my saying
Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart
For they are Life Unto Those That Find Them, And Health To All Their Flesh
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2009
HOSEA 4-6
My people are destroyed (perish) for lack of knowledge
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by tnk24: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2009
Gen. 1:26

Then God said,
'Let us make man in our image, in our likeness,
and let them rule over fish of the sea and the birds of the air,
over the livestock, over all the earth,
and over all the creatures that move along the ground
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by tnk24: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2009
Proverbs 24:3

By wisdom a house is built,
and through understanding it is established
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2009
Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

- Psalm 139:23-24
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2009
ROMANS 8-19
For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the Sons of God
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2009
ROMANS 8-6
For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy / Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.