Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 (55805 Views)

Scriptures Expounded: About Wet Dreams And Human Wastes - Deuteronomy 23:10-14 / Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings / Moses Wrote The Book Of Deuteronomy. But Did He Also Write Chapter 34? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by tybanky(f): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2009
THE LORD is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 27:1
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by tybanky(f): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2009
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
Isaiah 55:11
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by tybanky(f): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2009
For the Lord GOD will help Me;
Therefore I will not be disgraced;
Threfore I have set My face like a flint,
And I know that I will not be ashamed.

Isaiah 50:7
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by tybanky(f): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2009
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.

Psalm 23:6
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by tybanky(f): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2009
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.Proverbs 3:5-6
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2009
PHILIPPIANS 4-8
Finally, my brethren, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by lexdino: 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2009
proverbs 10:2
Treasures of wickedness profits nothing, but righteousness delivers from death.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2009
EPHESANS 3-20
Now unto him that is able to Do Exceeding Abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by tnk24: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2009
ISAIAH 55:3

Give ear and come to me,
hear me, that your soul may live,
I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
my faithful love promised to David.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by tnk24: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2009
HEBREWS 11:4

By faith Abel offered God a better sacrifice than Cain did.
By faith he was commended as a righteous man,
when God spoke well of his offerings.
And by faith he still speaks, even though he is dead.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2009
PSALM 121-1-2
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help
My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 5:19am On Mar 24, 2009
HOSEA 4-6
My people are destroyed (perish) for lack of knowledge
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2009
''The rod and reproof give wisdom but a child left to himself, bringeth his mother to shame''
Proverbs 29:15
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2009
''The rod and reproof give wisdom but a child left to himself, bringeth his mother to shame''
Proverbs 29:15
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2009
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

- Proverbs 18:24
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2009
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Psalm 23-1-6
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by tnk24: 3:54am On Mar 25, 2009
The Word of the Lord came to me saying,

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born, I set you apart,
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.

Jeremiah 1:4-5
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by tnk24: 4:00am On Mar 25, 2009
BUT YOU, DEAR FRIENDS,
BUILD YOURSELVES UP IN YOUR MOST HOLY FAITH
AND PRAY IN THE HOLY SPIRIT.

JUDE 20.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2009
He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will He pay him again.

- Proverbs 19:17
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 7:24am On Mar 25, 2009
ISAIAH 53-5
But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him. And by His stripes we are healed
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2009
PSALM 91-1
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty

PSALM 91-2
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God; in Him will I trust
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2009
*Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare (trap) of the fowler (enemies), and from the noisome pestilence.

*He shall cover thee (me) with his feathers and under his wings shall i trust;
psalm 91:3, 4
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2009
Psalm 94:11 ~ The Lord Kows the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2009
Psalm 94:11 ~ The Lord Kows the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2009
1JOHN 5-11
And this is the record that God hath given to us Eternal life and THIS LIFE is in HIS Son.

1 JOHN 5-12
He that hath the Son hath Life; and he that not the Son of God hath not life
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2009
Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying.

- Proverbs 19:18
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2009
JOHN 1-13

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2009
Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.

- Proverbs 21:2
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2009
Philippians 2-9
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2009
Romans 1-16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2009
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

- Proverbs 22:6
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Pepeye(f): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2009
Psalm 27
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?

the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply)

South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy / Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.