Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) (5784 Views)

Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... / When Your Edo Girlfriend Sends Thunder To Fire Your Nyash! (HILARIOUS PIC) / My Girlfriend Sends Nude Pics To Her Male Lovers ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
I have been very happy that the presidential election would hold on the 14 of February. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I told my girlfriend on Friday morning that I'll be traveling home for the elections because my childhood friend is contesting a house of assembly seat.
Saturday evening, events took another turn as Jega announced the postponement of the elections. This morning, the first whatsapp chat I received as my phone data service switched on, was this picture from my girlfriend. I have been thinking of what to tell her so that I can travel out of town during the valentine. Anyone with a good idea should help me out please.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by kadas01(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lol grin

Tell her INEC has hired you as ad-hoc staff and there is a training program slated for that day!

Goodluck to you!

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by falcon01: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
skele embarassedskele
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by Acekidc4(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dat 1 na big gbeke oh!!grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
kadas01:
Lol grin

Tell her INEC has hired you as ad-hoc staff and there is a training program slated for that day!

Goodluck to you!
That would have been a fair excuse but I refused to apply for the ad hoc job and she's aware. Thanks for your contribution anyway
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Why u dey dodge from ur gf because of valentine day now? Left for me, any girl wen dey make out a big deal out of Feb14 only is jst being childish. Also with guys avoiding their gf on dat date.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
jhimmy:
Tell her.. (There z gonna be election in your village cause you all gotta vote for the new king) (dumb)
Good thing you know it's dumb.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
Why u dey dodge from ur gf because of valentine day now? Left for me, any girl wen dey make out a big deal out of Feb14 only is jst being childish. Also with guys avoiding their gf on dat date.
It's not being with her that's the problem. That picture clearly says you are gonna spend your pocket out otherwise.... Bad news is that pockets are seriously leaking. No salaries... Biz stood still cos people were afraid even to transact. Everything went on hold until after elections.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fit2Rule:

It's not being with her that's the problem. That picture clearly says you are gonna spend your pocket out otherwise.... Bad news is that pockets are seriously leaking. No salaries... Biz stood still cos people were afraid even to transact. Everything went on hold until after elections.
LOLX @bold txt.
I feel u now sha. But our girls dey make valentine day scare guys sha. Over calcu don dey worry we guys this period..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
kadas01:
Lol grin

Goodluck to you!
Lol training staff indeed...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by Pheals(f): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tell her since u ar going to the village b4 2vote yr GREAT GREAT GRAND mother wey dey for village dey disturb say make u come o
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by PLENTYNAIR(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fit2Rule:
I have been very happy that the presidential election would hold on the 14 of February. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I told my girlfriend on Friday morning that I'll be traveling home for the elections because my childhood friend is contesting a house of assembly seat.
Saturday evening, events took another turn as Jega announced the postponement of the elections. This morning, the first whatsapp chat I received as my phone data service switched on, was this picture from my girlfriend. I have been thinking of what to tell her so that I can travel out of town during the valentine. Anyone with a good idea should help me out please.

Are you really avoiding your girl because of val?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by jessicaewere(f): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Please open my eyes what is wrong to see your girl on Valentine's day? If she cares about you she won't force you to spend money. Just spend time with her.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
jessicaewere:
Please open my eyes what is wrong to see your girl on Valentine's day? If she cares about you she won't force you to spend money. Just spend time with her.
There's nothing wrong sweetheart. If only she hasn't sent me that picture!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by MurdaForker(m): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
kadas01:
Lol grin

Goodluck to you!
All liar shall perish and shall burn like guguru in the lake of fire - Emmanuel Ridogin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by IceSplash(f): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
lol
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by amokeme(f): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
See lying talents... Guys sha. Will she kill you if you say you don't have money to spend? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by kadas01(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
MurdaForker:

All liar shall perish and shall burn like guguru in the lake of fire - Emmanuel Ridogin
You ladies are better liars than men! tongue. Me wey don get sure ticket to Paradise! wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by MurdaForker(m): 12:00am On Feb 09, 2015
kadas01:
You ladies are better liars than men! tongue. Me wey don get sure ticket to Paradise! wink
sure ticket??.. Tell me more
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by kadas01(m): 12:11am On Feb 09, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Lol training staff indeed...
grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by kadas01(m): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2015
Fit2Rule:

That would have been a fair excuse but I refused to apply for the ad hoc job and she's aware. Thanks for your contribution anyway
Don't mention!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by kadas01(m): 12:17am On Feb 09, 2015
MurdaForker:
sure ticket??.. Tell me more
It's just the grace of Thy LORD!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by NnamdiN: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2015
Dunno how you people find these kinda things funny lipsrsealed where's the humour?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 09, 2015
@keeper1 where art thou??

What are we gonna do about this valentine ish
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by keeper1: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
zick19:
@keeper1 where art thou??

What are we gonna do about this valentine ish
**enters thread with a revolver**

baba..,there will be meeting tonight..,

we the 3 elders shall decide
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) by Olomubj: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Are you kidding me,Mhen I busted to laughing to the extends that tears comes out of my eye.funny but nice cheesy

(1) (Reply)

TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Lady With The ‘biggest Butt In West Africa’ Flaunts It In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.