Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) (5799 Views)

Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Someone told me that abs and curves are for those who have no worries, abs and curves are for celebrities and not hustling guys and babes. Not for guys trying to make a living. That living healthy and sleeping right is for those who have no problems.

This babe is here to prove you wrong.

So whats her story?

She was flat and didn't like it, she had never exercised or focused on eating right ever, but when she learned that exercising and living a healthy lifestyle could make her hotter than Queen Bee herself, she got turned on.

She went from "flattie" to "hottie" and gave her self-esteem a boost, most ladies could back down after taking a look at Nicki Minaj, but she stood up to it and now she looks hotter than an iPhone X.

it wasn't easy for her though, but 2 years down the line her 100,000 Instagram followers are wishing to look as good as she does.

For those ladies, those guys who think that exercising every morning is for the rich alone, think again. Those who think that since they are not suffering from any problems who disease so why the heck should I gave a damn about exercise or eating right. Think again. Just doing stretches in the morning could change your story, your health, and your lifestyle.

I ask myself in the mirror sometimes. Could be my lifestyle make me live up to 100 years old?

Yes, its God that gives life, but still I have to play my part abi?

I created my blog to tell you that a healthy life could change your story, it would help you get smarter, live longer, make better decisions and have a more promising future. Just like her.

You can check out more pics of her here http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/from-flattie-to-hottie-instagrammer.html

In Other News
4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/4-reasons-why-your-exercises-are-not.html

Here Is How Your Smartphone Is Gradually Damaging Your Eyes
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/11/here-is-how-your-smartphone-is.html

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
More

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Fake na fake, e go still less like bolonbolo wey u chuk pin sad

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
What a transformation!
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
What they don't tell you us that your @$$ is gonna be filled with stretch marks after the exercise undecided
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Fake na fake, e go still less like bolonbolo wey u chuk pin sad

I don't know if its fake, the simple thing that amazed me is her commitment to looking good. She actually has stretch marks on her butt to show that there has been fat gain, strain and a lot of work put into those glutes.

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I don't know if its fake, the simple thing that amazed me is her commitment to looking good. She actually has stretch marks on her butt to show that there has been fat gain, strain and a lot of work put into those glutes.
It's fake bro, nothing like guess work here. With time diminishing return will set in and e go flat like my own cry cry cry

In other news

4 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nedfed(m): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
Neva know why, big ASS is a turn ON for me
I prefer big ass small boobs than big boobs small ass.

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
What a transformation!
I hope she do realise that her lower back has never touched her bed after that transformation
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
SURGERY

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
It's fake bro, nothing like guess work here. With time diminishing return will set in and e go flat like my own cry cry cry

In other news

Won't conclude until such information pops up on the net. It's like saying Kim Kardashians backside is fake
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
Queenbeee:
What they don't tell you us that your @$$ is gonna be filled with stretch marks after the exercise undecided

Those lines are sexy AF
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Won't conclude until such information pops up on the net. It's like saying Kim Kardashians backside is fake
E be like sey u neva see arse wey leak like felele ball before??
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by JamesReacher(m): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Queenbeee:
Stretch marks are natural. I love stretch marks on asses. Your own ass smooth reach her own? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Martin0:

I hope she do realise that her lower back has never touched her bed after that transformation
Na everything you dey know... Ladies expert
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
E be like sey u neva see arse wey leak like felele ball before??

You mean like Nicki Minaj and that of the girl that scattered T.I's marriage (I have forgotten her name). Those were fake no argument at all.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

You mean like Nicki Minaj and that of the girl that scattered T.I's marriage (I have forgotten her name). Those were fake no argument at all.
Follow come na follow bro, leave all these gists. Her are will still go back to the normal size when the time reach

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Follow come na follow bro, leave all these gists. Her are will still go back to the normal size when the time reach

Lets compare it to bleaching. If you stop using our bleaching cream, you will simply reverse to your normal complexion. Now that will only happen if she stops exercising and eating the right way which could not possibly happen since it is now part of her lifestyle. If you have been following my blog you will confirm that I talk a lot about Ernestine Shepard, just google her and check her pics and her age. You will be shocked at what the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle can bring to you.

You can choose to doubt her ass till tomorrow, or you can choose to get your own benefits and not be left out.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Lets compare it to bleaching. If you stop using our bleaching cream, you will simply reverse to your normal complexion. Now that will only happen if she stops exercising and eating the right way which could not possibly happen since it is now part of her lifestyle. If you have been following my blog you will confirm that I talk a lot about Ernestine Shepard, just google her and check her pics and her age. You will be shocked at what the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle can bring to you.

You can choose to doubt her ass till tomorrow, or you can choose to get your own benefits and not be left out.
OK oh cool
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Martin0(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
Na everything you dey know... Ladies expert
Na wa ooogringringrin

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Ginaz(f): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
GloriaNinja:
SURGERY

I support. Exercise couldn't have brought up all that fat to her ass. The ass doesn't have much muscles, it's mainly fat. I'm confused how exercise could have given her all those fats.

All this whited eh, they do surgery a lot. They cover for it by saying they did exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
OK oh cool

Nice signature, I thought it was you who made the quote, wanted to hail you just now, because its classic..
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
fitness doctor..... my best man.

nice thread... overall... nice arse.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Nice signature, I thought it was you who made the quote, wanted to hail you just now, because its classic..
At least hail me for giving credit to Lisa Nichols nah wink
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ginaz:

I support. Exercise couldn't have brought up all that fat to her ass. The ass doesn't have much muscles, it's mainly fat. I'm confused how exercise could have given her all those fats.

All this whited eh, they do surgery a lot. They cover for it by saying they did exercise.

Cmon dear, if you didn't know, you could have just quoted me and asked and I would have told you what I know. I don't actually know what she did to get this ass, but there here are the possibilities.

Imagine a girl you know that was skinny, two years later you saw her and she was as fat as eniola badmus. could you say she used surgery to fatten up.

She is simply eating more, in this girls case, she is eating more fat which you can get from a keto diet and using butt exercises (it's called glutes) like Squats, lunges, hip bridge, stair sprints etc to bring out the shape of her butt. So in essence she ate more food and fatten up and then start exercising to get rid of the fat that she didn't want like belly fat and did butt exercises to keep the fat there in the butt. It is very possible and that is what most fitness trainers do.

She might have done something else, but this is what I think happened. But it could also be surgery too you know.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
At least hail me for giving credit to Lisa Nichols nah wink

Okay nah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Ginaz(f): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Cmon dear, if you didn't know, you could have just quoted me and asked and I would have told you what I know. I don't actually know what she did to get this ass, but there here are the possibilities.

Imagine a girl you know that was skinny, two years later you saw her and she was as fat as eniola badmus. could you say she used surgery to fatten up.

She is simply eating more, in this girls case, she is eating more fat which you can get from a keto diet and using butt exercises (it's called glutes) like Squats, lunges, hip bridge, stair sprints etc to bring out the shape of her butt. So in essence she ate more food and fatten up and then start exercising to get rid of the fat that she didn't want like belly fat and did butt exercises to keep the fat there in the butt. It is very possible and that is what most fitness trainers do.

She might have done something else, but this is what I think happened. But it could also be surgery too you know.

It is surgery, go and watch this episode called blotched. You will see so many of them going under the knife for big ass and boobs. Some even for face uplifts. Exercise could not have given all these fats, the fat in the ass is massive.

If it's diet I might understand, but exercise is a no for me. Excercise is for muscle growth and tuning of the body, it doesn't fatten.

That ass is a product of fat transfer. They won't tell you their secret would they? I was watching one of these exercise videos online, here is a fitness trainer expert in her own right, she has been training for years yet her ass is moderate. Nothing as big as this girl.

I don't buy it. You just don't get ass this massive mainly on exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
fitness doctor..... my best man.

nice thread... overall... nice arse.

Your best man huh! and you barely drop comments on my blog to encourage the ministry.

Is that you treat your best man?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ginaz:

It is surgery, go and watch this episode called blotched. You will see so many of them going under the knife for big ass and boobs. Some even for face uplifts. Exercise could not have given all these fats, the fat in the ass is massive.

If it's diet I might understand, but exercise is a no for me. Excercise is for muscle growth and tuning of the body, it doesn't fatten.

That ass is a product of fat transfer. They won't tell you their secret would they? I was watching one of these exercise videos online, here is a fitness trainer expert in her own right, she has been training for years yet her ass is moderate. Nothing as big as this girl.

I don't buy it. You just don't get ass this massive mainly on exercise.

I used to watch botched and I love the show, those two doctors are really top notch, especially with the way they mix emotions into their work.

Yes, this might be a product of ass transfer. Ladies have removed fat from their necks and stomach to look hotter, it's not new. But also it might be a product eating right. When I talked about diet, I never meant she was on one, I simple pointed out that keto diet focuses on fat accumulation and she might have focused on that too.

About that fitness trainer, let me tell you something about me. I have abs, and muscled chest, but I don't have those big arms you see on guys who go to the gym, my arms are moderate, but my chest and abs are evidence of my intense workout, That is simply because I don't want big arms and focuses on my chest, abs and other areas. Your fitness trainer might be doing the same. She doesn't want a big butt does not focus on those parts, but she focuses on what she wants. While this lady wants a big butt and focused on that.

But you could be right. Because I don't know much about her and daily mail does not provide much info either.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by amakadihot87(f): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
Queenbeee:
.......lol....zebra crossing
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
cc: Ginaz

Hey Gin (can I call you that?)

Here is some info on her which might clear your mind

Fitness star Stef Joson (pictured), based in Switzerland, is showing off her very impressing transformation from skinny to curvy after recovering from an eating disorder.

She attributes her success to eating lots of good food, lifting heavy weights, and approaching her new lifestyle with patience.

'When I started with fitness many girls laughed at me,' she wrote, adding that she was 'very skinny' and underweight after struggling with an eating disorder.
'I wanted to gain weight and be happy with my body no matter how many girls tried to put me down.'

But you could be right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way We Are Insultng Girls For This Section Sweet Me Die Help (pictures) / My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant / What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.