Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

The New 'guy' Disease (some Guys) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New 'guy' Disease (some Guys) (692 Views)

The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / Sexually, Some Guys Are Universal Chargers (photos) / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New 'guy' Disease (some Guys) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
it's appalling that nowadays there's this epidemic.this new disease is medically termed CHRONIC BITTCH DEPENDENCY (C.B.D) and it just seems like its a 'guy' disease cos most patients are guys/boys and it's robbing guys their happiness, concentration, leaving them sad, confused, messed up and with tears in some cases.

this is getting out of hand cos nowadays when I want to stroll along the streets of nairaland near the romance avenue I keep seeing so many guys crying, whining, going crazy and complaining about how their heart and emotions are being toyed with or being played with by their girlfriends, being taken for granted and so many other things. we need to help our younger/fellow guys through advice or whatever so let's start with the causes of this CHRONIC BITTCH DEPENDENCY then we can suggest guidelines to avoid this disease...guys u all can list causes and solutions let's help us. why is this happening?

1. is it that we are getting soft?
2. not playing our cards right ?
3. showing/loving too much ?
4. giving too much attention to the girl we love??
5. loving the wrong person?
6. being too emotional??
7. falling for female players?

First of all there is no easy way to heal or go through this but it's not IMPOSSIBLE, for me I think one step for a guy who is experiencing any of this is to LEARN TO LOVE & CARE FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE & CARE ABOUT U, (F Dis bittch!! y sulk over someone who's is hurting me) instead of wasting ur love on someone who doesn't worth it. so drop ways to get the girl back (for those who wants to) or how to get over them
*****the floor is open, drop some solutions guys*****
Re: The New 'guy' Disease (some Guys) by FavouredBee: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Likes will always attract likes.....

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex Right Before Marriage? / Guy Proposes To Girl In Polling Unit (photo) / Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.