Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Wrong To Ask A Guy On A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong To Ask A Guy On A Date? (764 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong To Ask A Guy On A Date? by cutie6: 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2009
hey everyone
the situation is this, i met a guy, added him on facebook and we wrote some short notes. after 2,3 times writing i asked if he would like to go out for a drink with me. i knew it might not be smart to make this first move but tha guy is soo damn cute, so i asked.
first he didnt answer for lets say a week, then he said he was sick and didnt reply anymore. i think that shows he's not interested- but i now noticed some friends of mine are friends of his, so i'm thinkin if i now act as if i neva asked, and just b friends, maybe we might still become closa?
wot do u guyz think? pllleeeeeease advise me
Re: Wrong To Ask A Guy On A Date? by H2O2: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2009
he said he was disappointed that you felt he was cute. he thinks you are shallow.
are you looking for a fling
Re: Wrong To Ask A Guy On A Date? by cutie6: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2009
no be so, i asked him if he wanted to go out for a drink, i never made him any compliments, i just wanted to give a clear hint that i'm interested. and now i feel like it was a big mistake
Re: Wrong To Ask A Guy On A Date? by H2O2: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2009
aw I am sorry. what can I do to help cry
Re: Wrong To Ask A Guy On A Date? by Tbag5: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2009
@ OP

There is absolutely nada wrong in what you have done. . .at least in my opinion.
It's your right to offer and he's gat the rights to accept or decline your offer.

He might just not be interested. . .and I seriously dont think youve cheapened yourself by inviting him out for a drink.

Keep ya head up. wink
Re: Wrong To Ask A Guy On A Date? by H2O2: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2009
I think it depends on the guy. Some guys think women who ask them out are cheap and loose.
Re: Wrong To Ask A Guy On A Date? by sevenseas(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2009
you have done well.

i think you are more modern and open-minded.

if he is yours, he will accept otherwise, ignore; live continues.
Re: Wrong To Ask A Guy On A Date? by Tbag5: 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2009
H2O2:

I think it depends on the guy. Some guys think women who ask them out are cheap and loose.

You right. . . .but I think only " a bit shallow" guy should think that way.

Most girls that guys ask out are loose and cheap. . . .so it doesnt just add up to thinking that girls that makes 1st moves are loose.
Re: Wrong To Ask A Guy On A Date? by Treetop20(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2009
nothing is wrong with asking him out for a drink
he said no fine! no big deal
Re: Wrong To Ask A Guy On A Date? by sdbaba: 3:25am On Jan 02, 2009
There's nothing wrong in you asking a guy out for a drink. He must either be a shallow minded guy to have cut off from you because of that or may be he's the type that cannot control themselves in the presence of ladies, always afraid to get intimate with a lady.

(1) (Reply)

Pet Name U Call Him/her / Am In Love With A Girl But I Don't Know Whether She Love Me The Way I Do Help Me / How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.