Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth (32699 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by iluvkpetus: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
This has been giving me psychological trauma since my sec school days as i find it so difficult to engage in a normal conversation with a girl, I onced asked my mum the reason why my teeth is brown and she told me it was as a result of the highly concentrated herbs and an antibiotics which contains tetracycline i used when i was very ill at infantry. Now there is this girl i am in love with,whenever we see I always find it so difficult to smile talkless of grinning cox that would expose my brown 32.I really love her but this my teeth is killing me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Femich18(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
The problem is not your teeth Bt Yourself.. Uve got a low "self esteem". U need to tackle that ASAP

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
I had dated a girl who had brown teeth before and i had sucked her lips and dipped my tongue inside her mouth and it felt good.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by princeshijman(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
guy bone self esteem, girls of nowadays would look out for teeth when it comes to dating,except he wants to date an ugly girl. even ugly girls now have taste.* them self b human being.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
Come let me purify it with raw H2S04.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by princeshijman(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Love Machine:
I have dated a girl who has brown teeth and i have sucked her lips and dipped my tongue inside her mouth and it feels good.
u try oo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
princeshijman:
u try oo. u go fit kiss pig? Just asking
kikikikikikikikikiki

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by firstking01(m): 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
I dnt just understand....as far as i know, teeths are either somewhat brownish or totaLLy white undecided...unless ur own looks like ndi hausa owngrin, but i'm sure urs it's not like that....

Op, before i give u my piece...
Has any girL ever turned u down cosof ur brown teeth before??, if no, it then means ur the cause of ur misfortune na...cos it seems ur too concious of this ur brown teeth, which u 've made to become a stigma to u, ansa??

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by sinaj(f): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Are they also big?

If they are small nd brown, Derez no probz

Buh I dnt like guyz wid brown teeth thosad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Have you tried visiting a renowned dentist ? there er procedures that helps in whitening the teeth.

specific tooth paste. e.g Colgate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by princeshijman(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Speechless3:
kikikikikikikikikiki
babe abi d guy no try? he is even saying it with pride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by princeshijman(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
firstking01:
I dnt just understand....as far as i know, teeths are either somewhat brownish or totaLLy white undecided...unless ur own looks like ndi hausa owngrin, but i'm sure urs it's not like that....

Op, before i give u my piece...
Has any girL ever turned u down cosof ur brown teeth before??, cos it seems ur too concious of this ur brown teeth, which u 've made to become a stigma to u, ansa??
bro seems u avnt seen some brown teeth before. u go fear. if dem smile for you, badluck go just dey follow you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by princeshijman(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Drefan:
u are too wicked haba, cant you use another type of solution? grin
Drefan:
u are too wicked haba, cant you use another type of solution?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
princeshijman:
babe abi d guy no try? he is even saying it with pride.
me sef wan throw up on him behalf.
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Cholls(m): 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Love Machine:
I have dated a girl who has brown teeth and i have sucked her lips and dipped my tongue inside her mouth and it feels good.
my brother iyaama! Yuck!!............nawao, things men do for love sha.
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by princeshijman(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Speechless3:
me sef wan throw up on him behalf.
well he fit dem use am encourage the op, so him moral go high.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Royle2014(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bro... Im not gna tell u that it doesn't matter whether ur teeth are brown becos it does matter in d long run (for someone to b with u, there has to b physical attraction)... But the thing is, whether u smile or not, this girl is going to notice ur teeth anyways, nd I bet u have other female frnds u talk to nd laff with without paying mind as to whether dey see ur teeth or not because u know that they like u al dsame so u act carefree around them. Why don't u also treat this particular girl thesame way u relate with other females u have no feelings for? Just b carefree with her nd ask her out wen u feel like u guys are on a rapport level(u are on very good talking nd playing teams with her) instead of dying in silence nd thinking about what ifs later, nd if she tells u no, chuck it up nd just enjoy the frndship with her, U would definitely see another girl dat would catch ur fancy.
U already have the 'No' in ur hrt...why not ask her out nd get a surprising 'Yes'?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by princeshijman(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cholls:
my brother iyaama! Yuck!!............nawao, things men do for love sha.
for love ke? dat guy case is not love. u suppose know now
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Tallesty1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Get a white teeth casing

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
princeshijman:
well he fit dem use am encourage the op, so him moral go high.
make op go implant new teeth cos e be like say dey one wey dey hin mouth don rust.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by princeshijman(m): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Royle2014:
Bro... Im not gna tell u that it doesn't matter whether ur teeth are brown becos it does matter in d long run (for someone to b with u, there has to b physical attraction)... But the thing is, whether u smile or not, this girl is going to notice ur teeth anyways, nd I bet u have other female frnds u talk to nd laff with without paying mind as to whether dey see ur teeth or not because u know that they like u al dsame so u act carefree around them. Why don't u also treat this particular girl thesame way u relate with other females u have no feelings for? Just b carefree with her nd ask her out wen u feel like u guys are on a rapport level(u are on very good talking nd playing teams with her) instead of dying in silence nd thinking about what ifs later, nd if she tells u no, chuck it up nd just enjoy the frndship with her, U would definitely see another girl dat would catch ur fancy.
U already have the 'No' in ur hrt...why not ask her out nd get a surprising 'Yes'?
guy, this guy will surely have a gf, its normal bt mehn im eye go see ehh, he shud just go strait n hear his NO, den move on.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by princeshijman(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Speechless3:
make op go implant new teeth cos e be like say dey one wey dey hin mouth don rust.
babe u wicked ooo. instead he shud make moni. with moni e wunt even remember his teeth wit d way babes go dey chase am eh.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Leriebloom(f): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Op go and see a dentist and after that work on ur self esteem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by princeshijman(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
Get a white teeth casing
nairaland is the home of the wicked. hehehehehehe

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by princeshijman(m): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Leriebloom:
Op go and see a dentist and after that work on ur self esteem.
50k x 32. =1.6m. u go help out?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
princeshijman:
babe u wicked ooo. instead he shud make moni. with moni e wunt even remember his teeth wit d way babes go dey chase am eh.
ok o. So no babe for am till hin gather. Nawa o
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by princeshijman(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Speechless3:
he surely has a babe, or there must b a babe tripping for him bt he wants dat classy fine babe. na so we guys dey take do ourself

9 Likes

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
princeshijman:
he surely has a babe, or there must b a babe tripping for him bt he wants dat classy fine babe. na so we guys dey take do ourself
haha abeg easy with dat tripping thing. Wetin u go talk be say e get babe wey wan manage am.
if hin no wan manage for now na hin cup of moi moi.
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by drnairalov: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Speechless3:

speechless wink

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by princeshijman(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Speechless3:
haha abeg easy with dat tripping thing. Wetin u go talk be say e get babe wey wan manage am.
if hin no wan manage for now na hin cup of moi moi.
lol.....na you dey ur dp? abeg wetin b ur height

1 Like

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by calculator123(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
if u can change the color plz do,if not ask her in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him / Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.