Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? (1625 Views)

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
I remember when I had unprotected sex with my ex-gal; that nite became awful for me as she started crying loud saying I had ruined her life cos I didn't use protection, something I pulled off cos it prevented the smooth ride. 2 months after, I was still feeling tensed cos she made life a hell for me by spitting large amount of saliva and showing all other pregnancy symptoms. Later she told me she was just faking it just to know how much I cared for her. Perhaps, she thought I would suggest abortion. I heaved a sigh of relief afterwards grin. My current girlfriend played thesame prank on me. Don't get me wrong, I do use condoms but I had to go without one this time cos it prevented me from deflowering her. A month later, she called to tell me she had not seen her period, even seriously crying. What? To tell you the truth, I made her feel bad by denying everything I ever told her. I told her I had no parent, no means of survival and just recently moved away from where she knows as my area. I was thrown into confusion. 24hrs later, she told me she was only joking just to know the dept of my love for her. Joking? The joke made me contemplate chopping off my manhood. Well, today, my love for her has grown beyond boundaries. Where you ever in this kind of predicament?
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Iv never had a pregnant gf
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
I'l tell yu when shes pregnant
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by falconey(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
am in a mess like this......it aint cool bro.........I feel like am in a strip club and the woman of my dream is dancing in front of me and I can't touch her because is against the rules
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by jsunex(m): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
I remember when I had unprotected sex with my ex-gal; that nite became awful for me as she started crying loud saying I had ruined her life cos I didn't use protection, something I pulled off cos it prevented the smooth ride. 2 months after, I was still feeling tensed cos she made life a hell for me by spitting large amount of saliva and showing all other pregnancy symptoms. Later she told me she was just faking it just to know how much I cared for her. Perhaps, she thought I would suggest abortion. I heaved a sigh of relief afterwards grin. My current girlfriend played thesame prank on me. Don't get me wrong, I do use condoms but I had to go without one this time cos it prevented me from deflowering her. A month later, she called to tell me she has not seen her period. What? To tell you the truth, I made her feel bad by denying everything I ever told her. I told her I had no parent, no means of survival and just recently moved away from where she knows as my area. I was thrown into confusion. 24hrs later, she told me she was only joking just to know the dept of my love for her. Joking, even after crying on phone that she's scared of abortion. Well, today, my love for has grown beyond boundaries. Where you ever in this kind of predicament?

yap and we both decided on d solution ...
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by ronald4lif(m): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Never had such pranks, it's only twice my entire life I have had unprotected sex and she never played a prank on me.

Presently, I don't intend to have an unprotected sex either, but if that should happen I ll man up and take responsibilities.

I am not sure what my reaction ll be if such had happen, especially when I was still under parental care, but I can see myself getting jittery and I swear down I ll threaten her to get rid of it or I will deny her. I mean I can't be eating 'mama thank nma' and father a child. Who does that? undecided

If one is not ready to father a child, they shouldn't impregnate a lady, it's that simple. Although, DNA is now available a lady may still be heavy for someone else and falsely claims it's yours, reason because you both got laid without protection. So, next time always insist on condoms, it cost nothing
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by dahreyM: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
I remember when I had unprotected sex with my ex-gal; that nite became awful for me as she started crying loud saying I had ruined her life cos I didn't use protection, something I pulled off cos it prevented the smooth ride. 2 months after, I was still feeling tensed cos she made life a hell for me by spitting large amount of saliva and showing all other pregnancy symptoms. Later she told me she was just faking it just to know how much I cared for her. Perhaps, she thought I would suggest abortion. I heaved a sigh of relief afterwards grin. My current girlfriend played thesame prank on me. Don't get me wrong, I do use condoms but I had to go without one this time cos it prevented me from deflowering her. A month later, she called to tell me she has not seen her period. What? To tell you the truth, I made her feel bad by denying everything I ever told her. I told her I had no parent, no means of survival and just recently moved away from where she knows as my area. I was thrown into confusion. 24hrs later, she told me she was only joking just to know the dept of my love for her. Joking, even after crying on phone that she's scared of abortion. Well, today, my love for has grown beyond boundaries. Where you ever in this kind of predicament?

u dn't luv her.
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by cyprianlah(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
My ex golddigger gf told me she was pregnant, I acted cool nd told her to keep it, my broda 1yr have passed nd belle never big grin

Na invincible pregnancy
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by temitope28(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
If u r ready for it honestly its the best thing that can happen to you.
But If u r not ready for it, its the worst news u can ever receive its even suscidal than death penalty.
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by djeezy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Reading comments.
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by Beennkumar(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2015

Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by Zehner(f): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Oya o! Mk una cm talk... *munching on my puff puff*.......... erm @ op

#whispering, u need to check d title of ur thread again o.
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by sarmiie(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
it happened once......april 1 last year, she called my padi to tell him dat she was pregnant. that day we were eating rice and dodo together, in a fastest-spoon-first manner, and i noticed my guy suddenly slacked. when i asked him, he said " efe jst call me now say she don get belle". he wasnt himself thruout d day. later in d evnn, d gal called him to tell him "April fool".

my guy broke up wif her d next day

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by LewisO: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pregnant? FOR WHO? shocked
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by luckybaddest(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Same here bro, I had unprotected sex after 3wks her frd called me that she gt pregnant and her family has been worried about it even treating her to speak who owns it, I manage to got to her place peeping round the corner so that no one would see me, I called her friend to come and meet me on her arrival I was told she was in hospital am like WTF, quickly I mounted bike to home, on getting home I received an unknown call that yinka's mum( and I knew the girl is bearing yinka) is on the line where are you now.... Quickly I said have traveled out of place and am in Ekiti now not knowing that she is my male friend yinka
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by luckybaddest(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
Not knowing that she planned it with her friend
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by Uniquexty(f): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaga..... u guys sure knows how to ease tension.
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by Equado(m): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
The first time I had unprotected sex with my current gf,she cried all through the night,I was soooo pissed ehn. Got her postinor which she drank. Some weeks later,she called crying that she was pregnant,men it was not easy for me that period,I told her that were gonna keep it,she started insulting me,that am done with school and she's not,I wanna ruin her life,she won't keep the pregnancy...I told her,she must keep it,only then did she say she was joking....I wanted to end the relationship.
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by Finestlex(m): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
am surprised no girl in the building talked about when she got preggy for her boyfriend.. or you chicks don't straff without at all? how he responded when you told him.. you dont need to tell us the end product..
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by valdes00(m): 12:21am On Feb 09, 2015
I ws scared n destabilize so we aborted it...
Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by oloriadejoke(f): 12:29am On Feb 09, 2015
Early last year I was pregnant when the scan result came out I was shocked not becos am not capable but I don't know what my fiance reaction will be so I pick up my phone called him and he promise 2 see me asap when he finally got to my house I broke the news to him he request for the scan result I gave it to him after reading it for a while, for the first time in my life he just rush outside immediately I followed him he quickly open his car but the first thought that came tru my mind is that abi na machet this guy wan pull out I was already searching 4 an excape root but at the end na wine he pull out he was so happy that along the line he was just weeping my neighbours was wondering what's happening but 2 cut the story short I lost the pregnancy few months later due to 2much of execise becos its still early stage that was the first time I saw my guy weeping like a baby 2 my greatest suprise I was d 1 consolin him but thank God we are still doing fine.am still hoping 4 a good news soon

1 Like

Re: When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News? by Finestlex(m): 1:00am On Feb 09, 2015
oloriadejoke:
Early last year I was pregnant when the scan result came out I was shocked not becos am not capable but I don't know what my fiance reaction will be so I pick up my phone called him and he promise 2 see me asap when he finally got to my house I broke the news to him he request for the scan result I gave it to him after reading it for a while, for the first time in my life he just rush outside immediately I followed him he quickly open his car but the first thought that came tru my mind is that abi na machet this guy wan pull out I was already searching 4 an excape root but at the end na wine he pull out he was so happy that along the line he was just weeping my neighbours was wondering what's happening but 2 cut the story short I lost the pregnancy few months later due to 2much of execise becos its still early stage that was the first time I saw my guy weeping like a baby 2 my greatest suprise I was d 1 consolin him but thank God we are still doing fine.am still hoping 4 a good news soon
... Awwwww. so sad you lost the preggy.. God is not asleep.. Glad you two are doing great. where are the other ladies in the building, bring it on

(1) (Reply)

When You First Look At A Man/woman, What's The First Thing You Like To See? / Dating Sum1 In Levels Higher Dan U In D University Is It Biggie?? / What If This Man Happen To Be Your Father In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.