Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... (35622 Views)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. / If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by crownegenius: 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
physics teacher..........Mr Quantized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by NeYaB(f): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
our history teacher who sales mosquito repellent den is called "mosquito Killer". Yl 1 of our teacher den is called "hell fire"
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by keni315(f): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Civic teacher- arjen ruben
the man's head bald bad and he no sabi english

english- coackroach pepper soup

he likes calling students dat

principal- hokogan
man# if this man knock you for head,you go tell ur papa u no go school again
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Tbells91(f): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
Had a VP in LSJMC, meiran, we gave him Mr Kiss me because of the pointed nature of his mouth.

Another school, our English teacher was named owl while mathematics teacher was awolowo..
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
Maltex bottle ;DMaltex bottle our principal back then, because he was short. Mr poko, because he once made a mistake of pronouncing political as poko. Bag of beans because he was very fat, then shimi because she always wore one particular underwear and her tops were always transparent and who goes there? our girls hostel security man, always shouting who goes there if u venture out after lights out.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Pa22(m): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
undertaker~ biology teacher.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by classicladyk(f): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
A REV SIS @Banjan... she was our literature teacher.. during the time of our husband has gone mad again..we gave her the name MAMA RASHIDA cos she loves the book so much

our maths teacher SIR AHIWE... he loves simultaeneous equation so we call him inverse variation.

SIR NWEKE .. GOD BLESS HIS SOUL... we call him mathsy cos he loves math

Sir Anyanwu .our non africa literature teacher he hates noise so much... so we nicknamed him "sir anymore noise i leave"

Our latter principal SIS CHIDIOGO.. she was strict ... we gave her the name ODOGWU
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Champele(m): 1:54am On Feb 24, 2015
My P:H:E teacher, we call her jimaima.she sabi make up.lol
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by gramillion(f): 7:22am On Mar 12, 2015
Litreture master ...walemajista. Agric teacher......muturu. Biology teacher......mrs talk non stop. Discipline master......devil. Business studies teacher who hapen to be my form teacher..dis woman hate me and my frnd then.........short engine.hw time flies
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by ben1daEbiri(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Geography teacher-Geoboy,Health Science-babariga,Biology teacher-Big Uncle(he was big)
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Graccccccccy(f): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Vice-principal Zidane and Irunmulowo.... The hair wey dey d man nose ehnnnn...lol, English teacher- In essence... If he's teacher he kips repeatin "what i am sayin in essence is that", Chemistry teacher- Amine..... Biology teacher- Idi leru... D woman yansh big lyk..lol
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by gracile(f): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
kilokeys:
no school in Naija gives better names than command guys

ex-commandos lets pour in our fav nicks

robocop

sha sha sha

Terminator

Jaguar
RAMBO, he comes to class but instead of the normal sit up we do for soldiers we bury our heads instead. then in a deep voice he'll say 'who wants to die'? anybody he flogs must bleed cos he puts wire in his koboko
cheesy they were many! i miss command jor
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Tundenoni(m): 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
oluwawhizteen:
*Maths- Ganja Man*
*Vice Principal 1- Iya Beret*
*Vice Principal 2 -Afro*
*Geography- Pastor aka Baba Maasi(always Peeping Into the classroom saying 'what do u av now?' lemme take u maasi(maths)*
*Principal -Fine Girl*
*Economics - Koju Mo Board (always facing the board and asking 'do u undastand?')*
*Government - mama jagaban*
CSGS,IPAJA
My Alma mater
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by moneyhungry(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Amy11:
Zola system: A female Copa that thought is solar system cos of her pronunciation

Demand and supply: we called our commandant that because he made us take classes and tests on the same topic every Sunday. coincidentally it came out in exam

Sorry, which secondary school did you attend.
Do you by any chance mean commander ikiere?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates / Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) / Cross River Public Schools To Resume June 16 As Government Mass Produces PPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.