Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... (35624 Views)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. / If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Timijo(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Wow! Great!

I checked your twitter profile and your pic looks like someone I know

Itz like u don't stay in k.west, anyway its my pleasure meeting u sir

N'L is my e-home... U can always contact me in here, Do have a lovely night sir.
Thanks! I live in kwest up till nw. What about u?
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by momohsteve(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
MY GOVERNMENT TEACHER THEN WAS CALLED SHORT DEVIL.PHE TEACHER= WA BOMB.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Bibol(f): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Had a geography teacher who had a big boil on his forehead that just wouldn't go away. We gave him the name Contour... God pls forgive me embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by alberto2k(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Timijo:
Thanks! I live in kwest up till nw. What about u?
Sure... I still live there too
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Rooneyboy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
DaZion:
I also had dis Young female Yoruba teacher, We called her "Baby".Becos she's 2 hot.

Are u still in secondary school

U don't know d difference between past and present tense
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by fcoco: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
lol we had one literature teacher. Local legend says he bleached. He was always a boiled red color and sweating. So we called him The red worm or Slimey. Then we had another english prof who had a scar on his face *which he was highly insecure about. he was fond of his cane and you would just be chilling and he would enter the classroom, come to your desk and ask you "you are looking at my scar right" * We called him Scar face because of this
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Hollarbeece(f): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
My economics teacher, very thin and tall, d funniest tin z that dz man ll put his samsung( d old fashioned one wit antenna) beside his belt with his shirt tuck intu his trousers above d abdomen.....so we du call him - Letter 'I' .
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Blackeard(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Quick question; Did anybody here attend "Federal Government College Ijanikin"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Funny
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by bubblu(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
chemistry teacher----Mr u don't knw anything. English teacher-----heavens gate ...because of her short short skirts
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by blackiridis(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
sir medge: the guy d*** long we dey see the shape for en trouser and en like woman too much
crayfish: my primary 4 teacher she slim wella kum wicked join
u get the sumtin?: this guy no fit explain 1 line witout asking " u get the sumtin? "
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nickymezor(f): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
My maths teacher was called "Jango" mehn, mathematics made him kinda mad... U will see him on a tree solving maths, in d air. walking on d road too... Or even @ d stream in d sch compound. I think he is solving maths with d fishes dere. LOL .
My biz std teacher was called 'Osuji drunkard'.... Hez name is mr Osuji. D man sabi drink no be small... He often drinks to stupor cuz he falls into a ditch (es) most tyms n sleeps dere. @ tyms his family members will hv to search fr him wen he doesnt come home @ nite....it was dat bad. Tho he was gud @ d subject he taught.
My econs teacher was called 'Class Eh' she was always fond of saying dat word even bfr he lectures kick off.... Class eh, do u know eh bla bla bla. Lolsmiley. She was quite funny tho.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by championeh(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Up Awo
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Minemrys: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hear mine and tell me it aint funny. Uncle pap, Gbenga cos the teacher too tall, 0scar, sigidi, zogbese lisa has treatd me thus, Deju, swegbe, kpunke, B. B dn show (dat 1 na 4 our dean then, the man too dy form), literature man, physics teacher own na Spiderman, crs teacher own na Abner, Igna, Shelac, paul the apostle, mhen names plenty bt e get 1 wey i dey try remember.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by gunnersjohn(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Musu (cat)

A tall,dark and hairy man. Got posted to our school and got his nickname same day he was introduced to us. He had this goatee that made him look like Albert Macaulay. Unfortunately for him that they he wore complete cat jeans with the cat's logo looking exactly like him ,that's how he got the name 'musu' before the principal could do the proper intro.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Gudiza(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Two of the most memorable.

* Mr. Next Sentence - Had dis Geography teacher who in course of dictating would frequently say (and we'ld chorus), "Let Us Move On To The Next Sentence" . grin grin .It was such fun pre-empting this declaration we made sport out of it, but, when den start to catch boyz that year......

* Mrs. Ya'bak - Dis woman was a Terrorist! yellow, stern looking & uptight...shamelessly strutting a cane as big as herself....put us guys on a tight leash! Never really knew what she taught, but I swear, just when we think we have a lil' breathin space she'll just pop up from nowhere screamin with an accent, "WHAT ARE U STILL DOIN HERE? I WILL DESIGN YA' BACK"...Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
kilokeys:
no school in Naija gives better names than command guys

ex-commandos lets pour in our fav nicks

robocop

sha sha sha

Terminator

Jaguar

pa joe...cdss oshodi
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by RaptorX: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Our Togolese french teacher when flogging you and you are not staying still, will say in Yoruba with a funny accent ma sese bere, meaning I will start all over again. So we started calling him ma sese bere.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Sirenfavour(f): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
dragonlord=our principal,animalfancy=she looks like an animal,merlin=she z always saying incoherent words,obey d wind=this man z as tiny as a broomstick...........lolz

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Abdulhafis00: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lols..my govt teacher we call him reuben because of his head..
Nd will never forget ogun esun my econ teacher he can beat
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by lakusi(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
xreal:
'Fight Lion'
His tribal marks were terrible.
She taught u Oral English shocked
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by shilz(f): 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Our lit teacher was"akara tharchy(30)bread forchi(40)purewacha one"...commerce teacher was "long head"..government teacher was "cerfiticate"...biology teacher was "marchu"(matthew)..account teacher "demon"... CRk was "sooooooooooo"...chooi na akara sch I go oo lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by isan(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Oju Opolo [frog eye] dis man eyes are just too big
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by toykathy(f): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
my economics teacher was very ugly and we named him 'handsome gorilla'

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by UnimkeAk(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
My maths teacher in ss1 is after every statement be lyk "u understand it now"

So we started calling him, "u understand it now"
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Evergreat2014(m): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Malam Kpaka......Eng. Lang. Lecturer in Abdu-Gusau Poly.

There is no day we have him in class that we won't sit for a test. And all his testpapers are named according to the condition of the environment at that point in time i.e. During Sallah it would be named ''barka da sallah test'', fasting period would be ''asha ruwa lafiya test''

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by totoakins(m): 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
mayflower sec school
owiggy for our physics teacher that was always on wig
chame(chameleon) our hostel warden cos he looked like one
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by kechywillz(m): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Our Goverment teacher: Eze Ushi(eze ushi was a slugan we used to describe someone who is dry)This man's class is always dull and no matter how u drink coffee while attending his class,u must sleep.

Our Principal: Ishi aki(Palm kernel) he has a bald head and we named him ishi aki(palm kernel head)
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Dhermelawler35: 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hanger...e tall like anytin
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by otimothy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Anifowose338:
Otimothy are you frm egbe oba high sch?

awori college ojo
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by bukkyaye: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Math teacher... Ojuyoboo
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by kasend(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
chemistry g unit
physics acceleration dis 1 use 1 term treat am ]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) / Cross River Public Schools To Resume June 16 As Government Mass Produces PPE / Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.