Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... (35621 Views)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. / If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
onye isi ndi nne- my Igbo teacher! because she always on wrapper grin crazy woman tho

Efcc- business studies teacher. That woman is literally everywhere in school holding a cane, so we started calling her that

Womanizer- Chemistry teacher. Rumor has is that he always like checking the girl's badge above the chest just to feel the size of the boobs. lwkm! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by KMB: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
We had this government teacher that talked, walked and wrote so slowly it was annoying.

So his name was changed from Oyerinde to Oderinde- the fool has arrived
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Abduletudaye(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Cnt remember sha..

But there was this time I was asked to make a sentence in yoruba..

My yoruba teachers name was Mrs Aluko..

Then I stewpidly said: Aluko lo we. meaning Aluko go and bath.. sad

See beating sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Tegatons: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
look... name for my secondary schl teacher

AFRO TRAINER.
THE HAIR BUSH NO YEA
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by clemtony(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
English teacher- Samanja
Physics- gbuo mmadu
Literature- skin
Inter science - Nku lab
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Tayorfresh(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Geography - Reptile.
Yoruba - Jati jati. He always said "maa na e jati jati"
Biology - Emi kini yi. She be feeling like wonderwoman. She wicked die!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Pabodan: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Well he wasn't a teacher in my school, but our Bursar, a bald headed man, but because he was not friendly wit d students, we referred to him as "Mr Apari" (a bald headed man) whenever we discussed abt him. An innocent boy frm d south eastern part of Nigeria joined my school around dat time. He was in the teachers' office one faithful afternoon when one of d teachers asked him to deliver a message to d skool bursar. In order to be sure dat d innocent guy got d message clearly, the teacher asked for d name of the bursar, then my innocent Michael Okwonko responded with confidence, Mr Apari is d name now. D teacher was like enh, then he said again Mr Apari. The innocent boy actually tot that was d actual name.
Come c beating.
He got bk and told us, we cudnt help but lol.

Then we sat him down and explained d meaning of d name.
Then he joined us laughing too

Hun good old dayz

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Sokrates(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice
we had 6'0 clock cos of his eyes,
we had social animal cos of his great quote 'stop making noise, i've told you, you're not animal, if you're a social animal i'm a rational animal. Whatever that meant
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by kodded(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
bad d
ete ba
oboy
tomss
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by mikelbewise(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
English teacher : Undertaker

Vice principal : Ogidan

And baba boss

The first 2 fit sense for ur body

Baba boss na assassin ....
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by initstime: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
JSS 3 Maths teacher = akpachi akpachi
CRS = Antioch
Biology = Mimicry
Acatana acatana
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by ebamma(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
We had this maths teacher who always rode his bike to school,
one day, on his way coming to school, he had an accident due to a goat crossing his path unexpectedly, though he escaped with minor injuries,
but the goat lost a leg,
Since then we started calling him,
Tor ebot(which in english means hit goat)
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by TRADELYN: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin grin grin
upsonn:
My English teacher did not know spelling, so she will tell us that.. If we want to write.. For example "house" she will stop @ hou and put sp. When we demanded d reasons for that.. She said that's how they do in higher institution.. She said if you wanted to write something and u can't remember the full spelling.. That its allow.. That's how we name her "sp"
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by slap1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
We called our government teacher Incumbency.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
We called our male patrons "bingo" and "whisky" cos they always barked at students like mad dogs. They always be like:
IF I USE MY HAND TO CATCH YOU THERE. before nko? Na head you wan use.
THOSE OF YOU INSIDE THAT TAP. shuo! Inside kwa?
KNEEL, I SAID KNEEEEEL DOWN "while decorating you teenage skin with his panel beater's hands "
Whiskey ll see me and be like "Onyile if i slap you eh if i slaaaaaap you, your face will be red for a month"
Lmao.
Marist comprehensive college, Nteje. Class of 2010.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by vonn(f): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
My Igbo teacher..... 'IHE NLELE'

Another Igbo teacher.... 'Ten Marks'
(She pronounces the 'm' in 'marks' with this thick Igbo accent)

Another G & C teacher..... 'Pregnant ape'
(If she sees ur zip down or unhooked skirt, she calls u pregnant ape)

Geography teacher.......'Omo'
(From his initials)

CRS teacher........ 'Old school'
(Old fashioned dressings)

Another teacher....... 'No Movement'
(Hates the slightest movement during night prep)

VP........ 'Mr Ogbomosho'
(Many of us then thought that was his real name)

VP(female)........ 'Swagger'
(She once wore swagger pants to assembly)

Economics teacher........ 'Birrions of dorrars'
(She can gbaguan shaa)

Economics teacher....... 'Five textbooks'
(She likes to think she's more than 5 textbooks, with God oo)

Physics lab attendant...... 'Onu ntu'

Mr Brown........ Almost all his clothes are brown in colour

'Baminda'........ Chemistry teacher

A physics corp member we had then......... 'Dagger Master'
(His own gbaguan no be here)

ETC

I REP FGGC ONITSHA!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by TRADELYN: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin grin grin
How you take know...abi naa you e dey send?

bloxyboo:
Maths teacher......no meat, cos na #50 rice nd #20 beans he dey chop witout meat
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by klevajey: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin cool cheesy

1. Kini O?
This woman no know maths wella. She go just come class dey copy & paste both questions and solutions on the board.

2. Old School.

This man's hair and dress sense naa like my great grand father type.

3. Pastor!
This naa the man wey sabi preach every wednesday...he can flog better than the maths subject he teaches.

Lemme know who can relate with any of them shocked

I bet u attended S.S.H.S Alimosho

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by sodiqrasaq(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
there is a teacher like that always moving from one class to another, searching for foreigners (students not in their class) in classes,so he would beat them back to their class. so students call him Mr Foreigner.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by prodiG(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Drunken master
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by demmyguy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Biology teachher....sisqo(becos of his white hair)
Maths teeacher....Iya math (elderly n tough woman)
English teacher...mrs oyinbo(dat woman dey bleach die)
French teacher...mrs Kaka orobo
Agric teacher...mr agoro(d man tall
English teacher...mr nonetity
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by onyeguy: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
During buharI schooling earlier 60s cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by spanzed(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Knee down dere-my house master....I can't forget that man
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by equily(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
geography teacher> fine boy
agric/labour master> lava dome
chemistry> life goes on
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Dani4tech(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sir wiper ....mehn his spectacles no be here,almost d size of a windscreen grin

Kambili... Though she was a ghananian,we gave her that name cos she always flogged those of us that didn't have the novel-purple hibiscus

wesa okpoi(bring money)-our guardian chancellor...she love money pass judas

sir cain-u know the rest na grin
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Sixix: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
UnknownT:
Our Social Studies teacher, taught us Myths and Legends, the myth of Panku, the chinese giant who when he died, the ants that feasted on him turned to humans. We nicknamed him Panku, though the teacher himself is short

CDSS Odogbo?
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Physics Teacher.....English engineer
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by JayJustus(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
school director--- belletus (cos he had a pot belly)
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by chinex276(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
My short hand teacher always teaching one part of s.h "toa d ball to epeh" so he was given d name "EPEH"
my maths teacher hamma head of horror, d guy head big ehmm... Chai
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by stuff46(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
physics teacher- pay attention ( with his igbo accent pa'ttention)

Economics- Ghost rider ( he is just like a robot)

Principal- Morgana

Mathematic- All ma ladies ( he likes the word)

English- Linguistic

ifa continue listinq aswea na die. Almost all teacher both proprietor.
Secondary schoo was fun
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by ukbernards: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mende, Peter Parker and you are stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates / Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) / Cross River Public Schools To Resume June 16 As Government Mass Produces PPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.