Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (44978 Views)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers / Lessons From His Job Test Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Seebeauty(f): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2015
Glonreoke@yahoo.com
Tanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by adenines(m): 12:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Pls sir,I would be if you will send to ::::adeleyeadeniran2014@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by oniceworld(m): 2:58am On Feb 18, 2015
Pls Sir: kindly assist me email:onoskic@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by alentyno: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
easypee:
Dear All,

I am giving out free samples of job test and interview questions + answers. This is my contribution towards helping those looking for employment. Please drop your e-mail if you are interested. You will get the Zipped pdf files link sent to your e-mail.

However, I am not a fan of job seeking. I rather preach to people to learn to own their own business or better still invest on the side and have two or more standard sources of income. But if an opportunity for a good job (e.g. N300,000+ per month) comes up, by all means go for it. But I don’t support university graduates applying for N50,000 per month jobs as bank marketing executives, supervisors or whatever job title they give you. For goodness sake what are you doing there? You can make several times more running your own thing with as little as N10,000 start-up capital. Do the research. Even my security and the recharge card seller nearby makes more than that in a month.

If you wish to learn how to invest in the stock market and avoid losing your hard-earned money, visit:

www.stockmoneyz..com

My advice: To invest in the stock market, you’ll need: Patience; foresight; a clear head; reasonable fund (not meant for feeding); eagerness to research and ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY).

Drop your e-mail to receive the free job test and interview questions + answers.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.
God bless you. Pleas I'm also interested my email: valenogbo@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ultravires(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
kindly send 2 oyekunlesegun09@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
ultravires:
kindly send 2 oyekunlesegun09@gmail.com

Deal All,

I've sent details to you all. I've not been able to respond for some days because NL banned me. I don't know if they don't like people giving out free stuffs. In case you see this post deleted it could be them, except I state I'm closing it.

If you wish o be guided on how to trade successfully in the stock market, you may visit my website and get the material at:

www.stockmoneyz..com

Remain blessed,
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nomsy33(f): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
okoronkwochinomso632@yahoo.com thanks dear
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 12:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Nomsy33:
okoronkwochinomso632@yahoo.com thanks dear

It's been sent to you. I hope you find it useful.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by collele(m): 5:16am On Feb 20, 2015
collinsgabriel590@yahoo.com.... Tnx alot
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by nocad(f): 6:19am On Feb 20, 2015
easypee:

Deal All,

I've sent details to you all. I've not been able to respond for some days because NL banned me. I don't know if they don't like people giving out free stuffs. In case you see this post deleted it could be them, except I state I'm closing it.

If you wish o be guided on how to trade successfully in the stock market, you may visit my website and get the material at:

www.stockmoneyz..com

Remain blessed,
please send to noca5555@yahoo.com, would be grateful.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by daramfon: 10:30am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by stevegreatest: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2015
worldgreatest001@yahoo.com or

ejuvbekpokpoonoriode@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by senatordossy: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2015
ifiokediok@gmail.com pls send to me[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by yemkem4jesus(f): 11:19am On Feb 20, 2015
yemisikemi_adewale@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Deedee27(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
pls send to wunmiisblessed27@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by egbason: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
I will appreciate too, if u ve materials on good n viable businesses with little start up capitals. I really need something for myself too, the 50k is not it at all. In-box me sir via; egbasoncd@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Achero(m): 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
achero4u@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by bintudon(f): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Please kindly send to me ogboi.bintu@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by otobong085(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tx Bowse!! I'm really grateful.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Please i need it.
vokon34@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by passiechu(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Passiechu@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
passiechu:
Passiechu@gmail.com

@collele, @nocad, @daramfon, @stevegreatest, @senatordossy, @yemkem4jesus, @Deedee27, @egbason, @Achero, @bintudon, @BUSYBRAIN2, and @passiechu,

Kindly check your e-mail. Details have been sent to you all. If I miss anyone, please let me know.

good luck.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
egbason:
I will appreciate too, if u ve materials on good n viable businesses with little start up capitals. I really need something for myself too, the 50k is not it at all. In-box me sir via; egbasoncd@yahoo.com

@egbason, I have sent you a detailed e-mail on this matter. Please go through it and let's work together. I love people who have the mindset to invest. Looking for investment opportunities is what I love doing. E-mail me personally based on your decision let go from there.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 2:12am On Feb 21, 2015
otobong085:
Tx Bowse!! I'm really grateful.

You are welcomed. I hope you find the files really useful.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 21, 2015
K
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by uncleck: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2015
uncleck7@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2015
doctorken4all@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 3:34am On Feb 22, 2015
doctorken:
doctorken4all@yahoo.com.Thanks

@doctorken, @uncleck, @Hallymath and the fellow who e-mailed me directly,

The zipped files have been sent to your in-box. Remember to download with your PC. If you use your mobile phones, you may have problem opening it.

Good luck.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by fison(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2015
adekanmi_adewumi@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Exmay(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2015
drbossman21@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ionome(f): 11:51am On Feb 22, 2015
ionome@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce / IPNX Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.