Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (44974 Views)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers / Lessons From His Job Test Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Haykkay(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
I need it pls...akbissy@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
poppywasiu2@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ayoballs: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Saybolu2003@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Rita41(f): 1:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Bearerrita@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2015
Rita41:
Bearerrita@yahoo.com

@Haykkay, @poppywasiu, @ayoballs, and @Rita41

Details have been sent to your e-mail. Remember to use a PC to download the file. Avoid using a mobile phone. It may not download properly.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by icool4u(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2015
Im interested icool4uus@gmail.com

regards.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 12, 2015
easypee:

@Mclee, @atoseg, @luvly, @aijaymi, @Delov2, @chuhill, and @Wyse1

Details have been sent to your e-mail. Avoid using a mobile phone to download. Use a PC instead for hitch-free download.

Remain blessed.

Goodmorning,
Pls do u. Ve. Idea of what Accenture Internship aptitude test will look like?
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Kennycyphers(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2015
nneboemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dear All,

While waiting for a job, PLEASE look at my signature and take hold of one or two of the opportunities there. With some commitment, you can eventually begin to make upto N6,000/day with the 1st option just to view adverts. And I am not joking.

Just try it. If you need help, send me a private message.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
dombosco:

Goodmorning,
Pls do u. Ve. Idea of what Accenture Internship aptitude test will look like?

For Accenture, I think the key thing is speed. I think it’s 50 questions for 50min or 1hr; Verbal and Quantitative, and maybe an essay. Practice GMAT; not Naija version O! Or else you are on you own. Practice ratio, mixture problems, etc. Try and score very high because it seems their cut-off is high.

If there's anyone with further info about Accenture, please kindly assist this fellow.

Although the files I have been sending is not specific to Accenture, I am sure you can use the GMAT questions and answers therein. If you want it, let me know and I’ll send it.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by lokomo: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
lucksman755@gmail.com tanxs alot
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by mrgreen4real(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bros I don wait tire ooooooo! Pls send to 19603drb@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ossy4mokpo: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
ebongime1@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
easypee:

For Accenture, I think the key thing is speed. I think it’s 50 questions for 50min or 1hr; Verbal and Quantitative, and maybe an essay. Practice GMAT; not Naija version O! Or else you are on you own. Practice ratio, mixture problems, etc. Try and score very high because it seems their cut-off is high.

If there's anyone with further info about Accenture, please kindly assist this fellow.

Although the files I have been sending is not specific to Accenture, I am sure you can use the GMAT questions and answers therein. If you want it, let me know and I’ll send it.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot. U sent the GMAT to me earlier. Will keep practising it
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
ossy4mokpo:
ebongime1@gmail.com

Thanks

@ossy4mokpo, @mrgreen4real, and @lokomo,

Details have been sent to your e-mail. Remember to use a PC for hitch-free download. You might have difficulty downloading with a mobile phone.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by oluafam: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls send to chi_jewel2000@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2015
oluafam:
Pls send to chi_jewel2000@yahoo.com

Sent.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by dele1727: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2015
Dele1727@gmail.com.... Thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
dele1727:
Dele1727@gmail.com.... Thanks

Sent.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by roziskey: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
mordi_michael@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Emeralddd(f): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
emeraldtony60@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by tessychilov: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Please send to ozongatessy1@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
gemesiobum@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Okenny1: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
pls, send to okeke.kehinde@yahoo.com.
thanks.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Rita41(f): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls dear I hvnt received it pls
Bearerrita@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by comffy(f): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls kindly send it to me. Comfortireti4u@yahoo.com. Thanks very much.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
easypee:

@infinitemiles, @Effizzy2much, @temisukanmi, @treasureboy09, @ujezeez, @Nnamdig2, @Okattamgbee, and @toideve

Check your e-mail. The file has been sent to you all.

Good luck.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.

ngoziekpo17@gmail.com. Tanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 3:37am On Mar 29, 2015
ngoziekpo17:
ngoziekpo17@gmail.com. Tanks

@roziskey, @Emeralddd, @tessychilov, @Gracie4Ugo, @Okenny1, @Rita41, @comffy, and @ngoziekpo17

It's been sent to you.
Just click the ‘Download’ button when the page loads. Please use a computer (laptop or desktop) to download. Mobile phone may not download properly.

If I've missed anyone, kindly let me know.

Good luck in your preparations.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by freaknik: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2015
hey bro, pls
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Olusegun90: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2015
Pls send to segzy90@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Experienx(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pls send it to my mail..... savvyadonis2010@gmail.com Pls I wud also like foreign GMAT if available
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by izutex007(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
easypee:

@hajjisemiu, @enkay27, @murphydon, @PapiDShipCapt, @rolandy22, @promsman12, @connie2flex,@ookunlola, @dare01, @Stemkay, @vansledge, @seedbaba, @osigiepurr, @obinna002, @Dparagon, @dejde

File has been sent to you all.

Good luck.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.

pls sent to izutex4real@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce / IPNX Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.